It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Not sure if this is where this belongs, feel free to move.

Today on my lunch break I was pulled over by 2 police officers and served a search warrant for my car (were they waiting for me?). I have no record and have never done too much wrong. Heck, I work with special ed kids.

I spent 20 minutes with my hands on the trunk of my car while they searched it, confiscated a buck knife I had in my glove box, and sent me on my way.

I am totally confused and feel quite violated. I committed no crime, not even a traffic violation. The warrant said I am a known aqcauintance of a dealer that is under investigation (not true-I know of him, have never spent time with him).

I dont know what I am looking for here, I guess maybe just venting my frustration. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Well, somehow they got the idea you were a person of interest. Could you have been spotted visitng this person, or have you had a phone call with them?

Makes me wonder if they have been in contact with your employer to see when your break times are.

Hopefully, this will not affect your job in any way.

Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

The fact that they searched me and let me walk makes me think that they didnt have what they thought they had with me. I just cant believe that this would happen, when I am nothing bu a law abiding citizen who tries very hard to stay under the radar.

Honestly, the first place my mind went was to the fact that I am a heavy researcher of conspiracy theory and the occult. I honestly cant get it out of my head that it was a shakedown of some sort...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Cautiouslypessimistic, obviously someone is messing with you. Someone called the police and wanted them to harrass you by telling them that you were carrying something in your car.

Who has it in for you my friend? Its definitely someone who knows you personally and is trying to mess with your life for some reason or another. It could be someone that wants your job, or someone that wants you to loose your job.

Watch out for the crazies my friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think you may be right, i just dont know why someone would. The place i work is on a highering freeze, so its not like my job would be available even if i lost it. All i know is the more I think bout it, the more furious I get.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
One thing that struck me was that you said you are law abiding and try and stay under the radar. Isn't it just sick that the world we live in today has us even thinking like that?
Its like we have to walk around with our heads down.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What did the search warrant specify?

Was the Buck knife? Did you get a receipt?

If you think they may have been following you, you are probably correct.
Paranoia is based on fact.

top topics

join