It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Electricity for Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Free Electricity for Everyone

bwt.jeffotto.com

It converts mechanical energy (horsepower like what our permanent magnet motor produces) to electricity at a 100% conversion. One unit of mechanical energy makes one unit of electrical energy. If our motor uses one unit of electricity to make five units of mechanical energy and that is converted to five units of electricity by this generator, then it is easy to see why I believe the combination would produce five units of electricity from one unit of electricity making the other four free. Supposedly our permanent magnets in our motor cannot be an energy source, because, "magnets do not do work." We also proved conclusively that magnets can do work on this second tour, and have never lost a debate on the subject.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
While doing research on Coral Castle I came across a video that made reference to a company called ITEC. After looking them up, and searching their website, I came across a section called For those who have ears to hear. It is written by one of th creators of this supposed free energy source. I hadn't seen anything posted on this particular subject before, and although it isn't exactly breaking alternative news, it defnitely is worth of discussion here on ATS. I am seriously interested in hearing what everyone thinks/has to say on this subject. After checking it out, I think it has a ring of truth to it, even though it is a little strange to hear someone claim that God spoke to them. I am a devout christian, and it is still difficult to not think of that person as a little crazy! But technology wise, if what this man claims is true, then it would be one hell of a conspiracy, don't you think?

bwt.jeffotto.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This year will be the free energy year regardless of what anyone has to say. Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
>>>Available only with the Free Look offer

top topics

join