It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Robbie Williams now its Ronnie James Dio talking about his UFO Encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

After Robbie Williams now its Ronnie James Dio an American heavy metal vocalist and songwriter who has performed with Elf, Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and his own band Dio came forward and shared his UFO sighting with Swedish "Top Secret" magazine.

UFO Blogger

Please Flagged and put some stars if you like the above find

[edit on 20-3-2009 by music_and_ufos]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wow nice find its good to here Dio interested in something more than Hell!
Hehe

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Wow nice find its good to here Dio interested in something more than Hell!
Hehe

lolz you are right might be they stopped to listen his metal

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
HEY man, that's "Heaven AND Hell" lol.

That's pretty cool though, i've actually seen DIO before in concert, what a strange little man.
Nice to see him coming out with this, even though it'll undoubtedly have a stigma attached because he's a "heavy metal" icon.
I know you can't put TOO much stock in IQ tests, but I know that both he and his wife are in the genius range....adds a teeny bit to his credibility at least.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I just saw this on twitter! We probably could have posted it in the existing celebrity stargazing thread

His sighting is very interesting and makes me wonder if perhaps there is some connection. Perhaps musicians have a more open and contemplative mind than most when it comes to these things and maybe that is why they have sightings. then again it could be pure coincidence. who knows. *shrug*

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
HEY man, that's "Heaven AND Hell" lol.

That's pretty cool though, i've actually seen DIO before in concert, what a strange little man.
Nice to see him coming out with this, even though it'll undoubtedly have a stigma attached because he's a "heavy metal" icon.
I know you can't put TOO much stock in IQ tests, but I know that both he and his wife are in the genius range....adds a teeny bit to his credibility at least.

i remembered Robbie Williams UFO sighting incident. IS their any connection between UFOs and music ? might be .........

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Awesome.

Though, the aliens were probably looking for Glenn Danzig and left when they realized it was just Dio

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by music_and_ufos

It's hard to say.
I'm a musician and I have yet to see anything, i've just heard the accounts that we've probably all heard, as well as a few stories that my grandfather and stepfather shared with me about the wilderness of Northern Michigan.

Or maybe i'm just not good enough to warrant the attention of aliens, lol.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
Awesome.

Though, the aliens were probably looking for Glenn Danzig and left when they realized it was just Dio

LOL! That's hilarious man.
Danzig probably would've challenged them to a fight, and then got knocked out.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Dude try to write some alien and ufo oriented songs might be you got something to tell us here

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Hehehehe, I cant help my self, I just gotta say this, why do you people think that Every one talking about this is a liar ??

I can not believe for one second that 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of people are outrgight lying like that.....

You know, my wife believe in nothing but Top Model on tv and the pay check, well, 4 weeks ago, she came in the door after work and dropped the bags on the floor and said to me: what the hell is that lighbolb in the sky ? She looked like some one had invaded her private parts, if you get my drift, sadly, by the time I got the window it was gone.
I still try to get info out of her, but she gets so mad when I approach the topic....
but apperantly , it lookd like an huge light bolb hanging high in the sky, and stationary in the same spot in the sky ...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well i have written some electronic stuff via my midi keyboard that is more experimental....check it out if you'd like.

Dang i forgot, ATS won't let me link my site because the word "sh*t" is in the middle of it, lol.

try doing this: www.myspace.com/trashi tron
but without the space in the middle.....the name is supposed to mean a trashy robot, but that's not how it looks to the board lol.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well i have written some electronic stuff via my midi keyboard that is more experimental....check it out if you'd like.

TrashiTron

Hey thanks for sharing it here
and i think Dio is talking some serious stuff ...what you have to say about it ?.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Nice name, and the theory is a sound one. There are many people that believe that music and frequencies are just another form of communication and in some cases communications on levels that we do not normally experience. Could it be that some music is like a beacon to UFO's?
Maybe. I think it is a shame that Robbie never shared what he was working on the night he had his sighting. I for one would love to hear it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I personally believe what Dio is saying.
The guy is living very comfortably off of royalties and tours, so he has no real reason to try to cash in off of a story like this. I think that he is just an honest guy describing what he saw one night, and he seems really pumped about it too!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I personally believe what Dio is saying.
The guy is living very comfortably off of royalties and tours, so he has no real reason to try to cash in off of a story like this. I think that he is just an honest guy describing what he saw one night, and he seems really pumped about it too!

and what you think about Robbie Williams UFO sighting account ?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I haven't really check out the Robbie Williams stuff, but the guy is loaded so it's definitely not a money thing.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I haven't really check out the Robbie Williams stuff, but the guy is loaded so it's definitely not a money thing.

Right now every one is talking about Singer Robbie Williams latest UFO Hotspot house buying News. Media News network reporting that "He is obsessed about UFO's". Adding to it, his 71-acre mansion is also in the center of crop circle country - and just yards from an HQ for thousands of people who investigate the field indentations every summer. And more you can read and watch on almost every News channel .We are not here to discuss what media is reporting, instead here at UFO Blogger. We are reveling what exactly happened which turned a Singer into " UFO enthusiast " Robbie, one Friday night my friends and I were playing a song called Arizona (about ufo's) that we had written. It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the San Fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared,when we played it again it came back on once again, when the song finished it disappeared again and this happened 4 times in a row. During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening. One of my friends said he saw it (the ball of light) fly straight up and out of sight. I can't vouch for this cause I didn't see it with my own eyes, but he was sure that's what he saw happened .We came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window. Then 4 white large (spotlight) lights appeared in the clouds 2 in front of the house and 2 a few miles behind it.Though the shape and look of the light did resemble Hollywood search lights, but the patterns they were making and the distance they were traveling was amazing. This happened for an hour and half from about 10 o'clock at night onwards and then again after 2 o'clock for half an hour everything shuts down in L.A. at 2 am. Last year he shared his above personal experience regarding UFOS in public domain .Media should understand that most of the time people had their own personal encounters with UFOS which turn them into UFO enthusiast. And if still media report about his UFO interest senselessness and irresponsible just to spice up their news coverage then,it just disgusting.

UFO Blogger

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wow that is awesome!
Maybe I should take a couple of my tunes out into the desert one evening and see if anything happens

hey my site didn't come up properly due to what the board "thinks" looks like a cuss word to it lol.

www.myspace.com/trashi tron
just get rid of the space between trashi and tron.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Wow that is awesome!
Maybe I should take a couple of my tunes out into the desert one evening and see if anything happens

Dont forget night vision handy cam with tripod
and use manual focus

top topics

<<   2 >>

join