It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thank you to ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'd just like to really say thank you to the guys running ATS for a few different things.

The first being bringing life back to the internet for myself I was beggining to lose faith in it due to just not being to able to find enough interesting stuff one site or any sites at all really without having to do extensive searches for nothing hoping to find something.

The second being a thank you for opening the minds of many and shining light on so many topics that are known, but not known as in depth as they should be, by many people. I'll speak for myself that before coming here I had mixed information in my head involving so many topics and ATS has helped me straighten it all out.

And third for having such an extensive board of forums and such.
I have found many new areas of interest in life now and already know so much about them already I feel like I have been studying for years.

So yeah all in all new people who come to this site, be happy because what you have stumbled upon is seriously in my opinion a gift for the type of person who decides to stick around and become a member. And even those of you who have been here for so long and recent comers we should all say thank you to these guys for making this site happen and keeping it running as smooth and awesome as they do.

THANK YOU!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thank you for being part of it. Its you and me making this site

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I take it your "thank you" is aimed at ATS members, and not at the owners. Because it is after all the members that makes ATS what it is. The owners may present us with a beautiful board and the means to be part of the community... But in the end there wouldn't be a community, without a community.

So I would like to piggy-back on your thank you and add my thank you. Thank you each and every contributing member for making a visit to ATS worth it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I agree, this site rocks! I'm still new but this is how most of my work day is spent hahahah. I'm a big news buff, and this site posts news stories before the MSM. Also, for the majority of the site, everyone is very warm, welcoming, open minded. For the most part, lol.We all have that one uncle who gets drunk at the xmas party, squeezes someones ass and pisses in the closet, same thing as some posters lol, but hey , will still love them anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After reading that I would also like to say thank you to everyone else as well as it is all our information and research and ideas that help make the site what it is and bring out its potential so thank you to all members as well.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have found myself quite enlightened by the experienced and thought provoking contributions of so many people of such varying contrasts. I find everyday I learn more and understand more about our lives and the quality thereof not just in America where I reside but globally and I do not rely on new affiliates and the like for my enlightenment, I turn to this wonderful plethora of knowledge. I can rely on those among our membership to critically analyze information posted and discussed for authenticity and quality, that makes it easier to discern what is worth the time to ponder and what is not. In this world we currently reside in, there is a lot of deceit and misrepresentation of facts. Here is where I am privileged to partake in dissecting all the truths,untruths,and theories offered and discovered. Thanks goes to the staff for their insight and dedication to the standards set here and to the members of varying opinions and beliefs whom ALWAYS offer more pieces of the endless puzzle we live each day within.
-Gene

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I am just thankful that ATS exsists. With out it, I would not have anyone to discuss my ideas and thoughts about the alternative topics. Alot of people in the Mainstream just dont like to talk about that and dont really take it serious.

This site has become addictive to me for that reason.

Thanks ATS for exsisting! Thank you to the other members and Mods and staff who with out yourhelp ATS would not exsist

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In my life I have found few people I can actually relate to. ATS has given me the opportunity to meet and say hello to many like minded people. I am grateful for that.

We are a community, Brothers and Sisters who can discuss the wildest notions or the most intimate thoughts, and feel better when the day is done.

I love this site. Been here four years and will have to be dragged away by the Grim Reaper himself.

Thank you my friends, for sharing this moment in time, this moment of your life, with me.

Love and light,

wupy

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yes a.t.s is awesome.The only place where i cant talk to people on whats really matters to me in my life .I have nobody in my daily life since you can say my awakening Im pretty much an outcast to the ones who were in my life before.Needless to say that why Im up at 3 in the morning going from thread to thread. My love go's out to a.t.s and all its members.

p.s "seangkt" you replyed to one of my threads earlier so I went to your profile and pretty much posted on all your threads for some reason.So anyway you owe me lol . nah Im j/k you had some good topics I liked thanks for the comment earlier

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Thank you for being part of it. Its you and me making this site

Just you and him, huh? Well, I object. I think it's Mrwuppy and I that make this site......

I have to say thank you as well. The members are great, we're what make this community, but the owners have done a great job of keeping the site from becoming stagnant and redundant.

Keep avoiding devolution by constantly evolving.......

Great job

-Dev

[edit on 7-5-2009 by DevolutionEvolvd]

top topics

join