It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are in eastern NC please look up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have been participating in a thread about chem trails. I am on the con trail side and don't beileve there is a grand conspiracy for the evil government to spray bad thing on us. One of the main arguments I keep getting is that chem trails form and linger in the sky where as con trails disipate quickly. There have been Two days this week where the sky in eastern NC have been carolina blue with no clouds. I gave the argument that if chem trails last where con trails don't, there should be chem trails in the sky right now. But my word is not good enough for any sort of proof. What I am asking is that anyone else in eastern NC or anywhere the sky is blue with no clouds verify that there is, or is not, any long white lines in the sky. Now if someone sees them and also notices a plane flying around with no trail, then I would have to concede that I have a very flawed thought process. Any help would be appreciated.

edit because I can't spell

[edit on 20-3-2009 by network dude]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Wow it's quite crazy you mention this.
I live in Elizabeth City and over the past few days, I've seen the clearest chemtrail proof that can be provided to my own eyes.

About a week ago, I saw the long white lines in the sky, being spread by planes in a grid like pattern. They'd linger, then slowly look as if they were spreading out, and lingering for hours. They weren't normal clouds.

And now to flaw your thought process...sorry. Yes from where I can see there these last few days, the planes have flown over and the lines have lingered, some for a few hours.

I haven't spotted anything suspicious today other slightly cloudy skies.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams

that is strange. There has not been a cloud in the sky and all the planes I see are not leaving a con trail. I was expecting to see at least a little con trail out of something. Out near Raleigh, it's just carolina blue.

I wonder why the big push to spray your area. It is one of the least populated spots in NC. I suppose you have been to the hospital quite often with all the respitory illness associated with ingesting chemicals right? I hope you get to feeling better.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mason mike

I wonder why the big push to spray your area. It is one of the least populated spots in NC. I suppose you have been to the hospital quite often with all the respitory illness associated with ingesting chemicals right? I hope you get to feeling better.

Hmmm I'n quite sure if I should take this as sarcastic or not?

I will say this, being from Virginia Beach, I'd see these planes all day, the trails would come and go, and I was a skeptic believer of chemtrails. Since I've been here for almost 2 months now, I've come down with a horrible stomach bug, twice actually. I almost went to the hospital both times, but it would end in under 24 hours. These are the first time's I've puked sober in almost 8 years!

As I said before though, it's a definite grid pattern, If I had a working camera I'd take a picture, they really do look omninus on some days.

My only guess as to why they would spread here, especially in low population, would be cause it's spreading as far as VA beach, and even south of here, they're so high up, it must be being done rurally to not attract attention in urban environments.

What with all this unrest and whatnot.
*shrugs*

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Did you document your sickness? If you are getting sick on a regular basis due to these chem trails, you should go to the doctor and have it in your record. I personally think that all that is up there is vapor trails left by aircraft, but I was wrong once before.
If they are real, I am at a complete loss as to what the bad men are trying to accomplish. The population in Elizabeth city is very small compared to most areas. Do you have any idea why they are trying to poison you?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Well It's either these "chemtrails" trying to poison me, or my dads evil girlfriend.

Like I said, I never went to the hospital due to the length of my whole experience, but I came real close to going, it was the sickest I've been in years. Then it happened a second time, which really threw me off. If it were to happen again, then I'm looking for serious answers.

I am having trouble understanding the nature of your post, heavily sarcastic or just some miscommunication on my end?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I was driving west on Highway 64 from Williamston two Sundays ago and never saw so many chemtrails in my life. The sky looked like a checker board. At one point I saw four planes flying next to each other suddenly start producing "contrails" all at the same time. Wish I'd had a video camera...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That's exactly as I'd describe it.

Checkerboard.

I've never seen them so predominately as I have these last few days.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I am not trying to be sarcastic. Sorry if it sounded that way. I am just amazed that there are supposedly verifiable symtoms of this. My argument has been that there is no proof at all of chem trails other than pretty pictures of heavy air traffic. If you really are sick again from them, you could really help the cause by documenting your illness. (no sarcasm meant) Like I said, I am not a beilever, but niether were the guys laughing at Columbus.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh no problem at all my friend.
It's going to take me a while to get used to reading people while I engage in discussion.

Well I HATE to even say this, but if it happens again *shudders* I'll have to follow through and see what is going on. I'll be sure to let you know since you've shown interest.

It was horrible. I woke up at 5 in the morning. Just had extreme nausea as soon as I opened my eyes. Vomited profusely for about 12 hours, extreme cold chills, and aching of muscles, then by 8 that night I was fine, no symptoms anything.

About a month later, on a saturday morning, it happened again, same exact way. The deja vu of it all was horrible.

Hmmm perhaps I am being poisoned from above.
I just would never wish it on my worst enemy.

top topics

join