It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs/Faeries/Dust/Spirits...I dunno!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I havent seen them since, but the last 18 months of my life have been difficult to say the least and the last thing I was worried about would be looking for orbs...
but now we've been talking about them, I bet more turn up. I've been out in the woods today with the dog, and it feels like all kinds of new connections are being made...we will see.

I found the original photos but they are too big to post here...would you like me to email them to you? They're really pretty, and lots of orbs. Send me a u2u if that's easier.

And actually...I've never tried talking to them now you mention it, but maybe I should.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Yes I would think if you get a good vibe about them then maybe try talking or even meditate and focus on them? you never know... but im sure you know to be careful whenever trying to make contact with paranormal entities!

I would love to see those pictures... will u2u you in a moment, will also show you the orbs I caught too.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

oh and I forgot to add.... that im sorry to hear the last 18 months have been difficult... I had a difficult time when I started coming onto ATS but in a way it helped me through it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
One very late humid night in Houston, TX, a storm moved in around 2 a.m. I awoke to lightning and opened my kitchen windows that opened out on the 2nd floor. I leaned out since I did not have screens on the windows and there below in the grass I could see little lights. Not completely spread out on the grass but in clumps and lines and designs. There was no streetlights, no moon, just the glowing rainclouds which were casting off a pinkish glow from the downtown district, and the flashes of lightning.

Then just as I was trying to wrap my mind around the lights and why they were so bright, some even seemed to be moving about, then it began to pour. It was a deluge of rain and everything was covered in water up to the curbs. Morning came at 5 a.m. for me and I wondered if I had dreamed the lights. They were like orbs, like tiny Christmas lights in intensity. I cannot see them as water droplets because of how bright they were. Was it ball lightning? I thought, was it possible that the ion particles were building and soon would have reached upward until contact was made causing lightning? Wouldn't I have felt the energy? Yet it did seem surreal and I still remember it being so late and I am such a dreamer. Odd. I will never forget it and to this day think I saw fairies!

LOL, no bashing please! I mean real fairies not those Montrose girls! LOL

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thats a nice post! sounds like an amazing experience... could of been fairies, or good spirits... if it was lightening then would you of not felt some kind of shock or charge from them?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Great story...! Now I have an image in my head of faeries dancing in the rain and lightening just for the hell of it...
It sounds like there were way too many lights for them to be ball lightening, but perhaps it has been observed like this. Never heard of it though. Sounds amzing to watch.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

have to say your avatar with the many orbs of light in resembles one of your photos of the orbs....
off topic I know, sorry lol

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wow! So you've seen them,too!!! Every time there's a storm coming, I go out & take pictures of them. Some of them seem to be coming up out of the ground, & others are coming from above.

A couple of months ago, just before a tornado came over, I took a picture of the back yard in daylight, & nothing was visible in the picture except darkness & these lights shooting around everywhere.

I'm so glad to find someone else that can see them!!

I also have lots of orb pics with faces. Some are people & some are animals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join