It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something intresting on Google earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

something intresting on Google earth

for some reason i have to make a 500 word snippett of a news story here ?. as its not linked to any news story i find it stupid..
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i was exploring on Google earth and off the coast of the republic of Ireland south -west there seams to be what looks like raised lettering stretching over a few miles of sea bed...they look a lot like roman numerals.. i dont now how to link to Google earth so that i could upload the picture... but they are easily spotted as they seam to be miles long..

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The reason you're supposed to leave a snippet is because you're posting in breaking news, which is supposed to be about breaking news which you can link to a news story, and give your thoughts on it. This most likely should have been posted somewhere else.

I would comment on the content of the post, but since you did not leave any coordinates or a link, I cannot. Normally I would just look myself, but since I am working I have to rely on the stuff the OP puts in the post.

I think this stuff may have been discussed before though and if I recall I think the general consensus was that it had something to do with the way they map the oceain.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
the coordinates are 51.28'35.67'n 16.30'45.38'w .. i did not now where to post the story or have a link to any website for a story snippit...

new topics

top topics

join