It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

It's disappointing that this site has chosen to remove my link which exposes a coverup of monumental proportions. Especially, a site that expounds exactly that sentiment of open discussions.

While it may have contravened some of the byelaws of this site, it was not done so to sensationalised the discussion, but to put into perspective the extent of the devastation that is occurring in that part of the world.

It sadly is "The Other Inconvenient Truth!"......google.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, if they had design-Ts back in the 40s, we may have uncovered "a pregnant Jewish woman in the cross hairs" instead...disgusting.

Apparently some people don't see the irony in being the descendants of survivors of genocide only to perpetrate it on another people.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

It's no cover up as such, most of us are very much aware of what the IDF did - the link you gave just put pictures to the horrors that were written. What you should find more disappointing is that people still support Israeli aggression, focus on that instead and we might see an end to it someday.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

-The United Nations has failed to make Israel honor it's treaties and agreements

-The United Nations has failed to enforce long formulated sanctions and prohibitions voted by the vast majority of the world body.

-The United Nations has failed to secure lands promised to the Palestinians by treaties Israel has broken and reneged on to ensure that they aren't herded into small enclaves that are the most densley backed with humanity than any others on earth.

-The United Nations has failed to make Israel withdraw from lands not awarded to it and belonging to the Palestinians by treaty.

-The United Nations has failed to stop other nations from arming and financing Israel to prevent it from breaking treaties, and defying the U.N. Treaties that allowed for Jewish and Zionist Immigration and an Israeli state to exist on Palestinian lands.

-The United Nations has failed to enforce a proper peace as Israel has broken one treaty, after another treaty, after another treaty, often before the Ink has even dried.

What on earth do you think the Palestinians even want Hezbollah or Hamas for, if it wasn't for Israeli and Zionists lies and thefts and murders and Israel and the Zionists refusal to keep any treaty or agreement to the point they will and do murder U.N. Representatives empowered to demand compliance and adherence?

I think Israelis need some bigger hats than those yamakus out in the dessert sun. It seems to have baked their brains!

How about Israel withdraws to it's designated borders, compensates the Palestinians for all the damage caused by breaching it's contracts, and bows their collective head in shame, and shows some true remorse for the most barbaric and inhuman behavoir the world has ever seen.

Maybe the people of the earth, instead of just its greedy politicians and a few religious zealots, will then forgive the Israelis.

I can't believe people are so incapable of acknowledging and speaking the real truth of what has gone here.

I can't believe Israelis imagine people are that naive and gullible.

Let's stop this continual "noun substitution" shall we. A lot of your above points are true and I do not dispute them. It is just a shame that you are only looking at the situation through one side - something you are complaining about other people doing when they give arguments supporting Israel.

You have a long, comprehensive list of Israeli obligations that have not been met. What about Palestinian obligations? Like not blowing up malls and restaurants in Israeli regions. Like not smuggling weapons and bombs through ambulance vans. Like forming a government that does not promise peace with Israel, then plot to weaken Israel's stability in stealth. Or like Palestinian militants not provoking nor launching violent attacks from within civilian areas and buildings.

While I am certainly no fan of Israeli policy, I will acknowledge that Palestinians have also contributed to the current state of affairs in the ME. It is time for people from both sides of the fence to stop blaming each other and establish a realistic peace initiative. Death and destruction will just bring more hate and distrust.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Caminhando

Apparently some people don't see the irony in being the descendants of survivors of genocide only to perpetrate it on another people.

As Caesar himself said:

"The conquered emulate the conqueror."

Oh how true this is of the Jewish people.

Thousands of years of persecution and deliberate genocide at the hands of everyone from the Ancient Egyptians, to the Romans and Nazis and they feel they have some "god-given" right to repay this debt to the world, starting with the first people they can get their hands on, the Palestinians.

The rest of the world left the concept of an "eye for and eye" for dead after the medieval era, and yet the Israeli's still cling to retribution and vengeance as a way of redemption.

Sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join