It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

First of all I am grown.

Second, I have a name and it's not buddy.

Most importantly, I am far from crying. What's your status?

Don't get mad at me because I pointed out an reality that you can't relate to. True story, this happened. It's a simple case of cause and effect. I'm not here tell you that it's right. I'm not here to tell you that that everything is going to be fine in the world. What I will do is point out the cause. If you don't like it that is not my problem.

There is a far from legit government allowing cells of fighters to launch rockets into Israel. Am I crying? Nope, I think Israel can handle the problem. However being in a constant state of defense has taken it's toll on the Israeli military.

This may seem strange but sometimes in order to understand a situation you have to look at the events which created it. I would say sorry for using a bit of logical reasoning but I'm not. I think somebody needs to learn the difference between agreeing with certain actions and attempting to find the cause of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

This may seem strange but sometimes in order to understand a situation you have to look at the events which created it. I would say sorry for using a bit of logical reasoning but I'm not. I think somebody needs to learn the difference between agreeing with certain actions and attempting to find the cause of them.

Well please then don't let Israel's detractors stop you from looking at the events that created this cycle.

Accourding to my calculations the money the American tax payer pays in charity and defense to Israel as well as to Egypt and Jordan to maintain peace with Israel is to date more than enough to buy every Palestinian Family in the world a nice villa on Lake Geneva.

Zionist settlers are still to this date using their numbers and weapons to harass Palestinians out of lands that settler's covet.

Not one dime of restitution has ever been paid to individual Palestinians who have lost lands or other property or loved one's to Israel's aggressive introduction into the region as first the Zionist movement and later an atonymous nation after the zionist movement waged it's own terrorist campaign to force out the international authorities tasked with making sure the land was carved into equitable states for both parties.

Not only does Israel not do anything to make peace, it does everything it can to ensure peace will not come. There has never been one attempt not to undermine Palestinian self government, nor any effort to truly make sure a self sustaining economy and peaceful government can take place in Palestine. Israel actively tries to weaken and undermine every Palestinian Government and refuses to even contemplate the realistic length of time, let alone real support it would take to make a Palestinian Government stable and well policed by it's own.

The reality is Israel does not want peace, because with peace not only comes a drying up of U.S. and foreign aide, but a drying up of charitble contributions from Jews around the world.

With all the money and the dominant position at Israel's disposal to make a lasting peace, the fact of the matter is that if peace does not exist it's because Israeli's are the stupidest people in the world, or the least compromising and understanding.

Personally I am beginning to think all of the above.

Make peace not war, send some flowers instead of bombs!

FTD could use the business!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I don't believe Israel should take all the blame. They have been attacked many times over the years, I don't blame them for winning.

Israel does receive large amounts of money and support from the US. I wouldn't go as far as to say that they don't want peace. As for any situation involving peace the terms that each side would like must be hard to agree on.

Palestine also receives support. It's just harder to know exactly where that support comes from. Israel wasn't destroying tunnels on the Palestine/Egypt boarder that were dug for the sake of digging. I don't believe those who support Palestine have the same idea of peace that you or me would have.

I believe that the same mentality that would cause a group of soldiers to make a shirt such as the one we are talking about is the same mentality it would take for someone to launch a rocket with no idea of where it will land.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Styki

I believe that the same mentality that would cause a group of soldiers to make a shirt such as the one we are talking about is the same mentality it would take for someone to launch a rocket with no idea of where it will land.

It is a sad situation to be sure. In all honesty, traditionally terrorism is employed to make a political statement and not to acheive a tactical victory. Most movements or states who rely on terrorism as a political statement do so because they know full well that their advesary can not be defeated through a traditional tactical victory brought about through armed force. The movement of nation lacks the manpower, weaponry or ability to transport an effective fighting force or all of the above to seek redress on the battle field. So they employ terror in part as a means to making their advessary rethink political positions they have shown no inclination to rethink, or to garner the support of potential allies who might then see that their political plight is an unjust one, or that the advesary they are waging a terror campaign against is pursuing unjust political policies towards them.

I don't think any Palestinian actually believes firing rockets are going to win a tactical victory, or that firing them doesn't have a political, economic and security impact that could potentially work to their detriment.

I think they do it simply to keep the spotlight on a region and a conflict where they have had to stomach such a poor disposition because of the politics employed by Israel to ensure it is not only better funded and equiped but pretty much unassailable in the process.

Had to roles been reversed and it was the Palestinians coming into a long established state of Israel, displacing the Israeli's through force of arms, including the peaceful Israeli's who weren't involved in any organized or violent resistance to it, and that it was the Israeli's being murdered, and having their lands and properties stollen, I am sure Israelis and Jews would be screaming bloody murder, demanding reperations, the return of their property and monetary compensation for it, weapons, arms, funds and international aide and military assistance.

In reality that is what Israel did in order to basically disregard the Palestinian Mandate and try to sieze as much of the land as they possibly could.

Yes some ragtag piecemeal pan-Arab forces did try to step in at the onset when the International community, the United Nations and the British reneged on their obligations that had created a legal mechanism for Jewish and Zionist immigration into Palestine but failed to provide adequate security for both parties to ensure that each received an equitable portion of the land and security during a transition period of each governing their equitable portion of land.

I don't think it was wrong of the Arabs to step in, I think it was wrong though to punish the Palestinians collectively for that by taking even more of the land then as a further justification for violating the premise and agreeements in the Palestinian Mandate that had allowed for them to immigrate into the area.

The Palestinians did not wage the war in Europe or sponsor the Hollucust, yet they were ultimately the ones who were forced to pay the highest price for it and still are being forced to place the highest price for it.

As far as the tunnels that the Palestinians have dug to be able to access other nations beyond their own borders because of Israeli border closures that amount to collective punishment in violation of U.N. Accords is hardly suprising. I don't think even the Israeli, Jewish, and Zionist propoganda machine would be so foolish as to suggest that it was only weapons and arms coming through those tunnels and not food and medical supplies as well.

Israel has to date taken exception to every government the Palestinians elect. Israel has continually tried to undermine every government the Palestinians have elected. Israel controls the international commerce to the tiny Gaza stip which is only roughly twice the size of Washington D.C. and is the most densely packed region on the planet, by closing it's borders and airports and seaports on a whim.

Gaza is a prison my friend. And almost every prisoner in it as watched someone they love killed for throwing a stone, or simply not having adequate shelter when Israel mounts a major offensive. Almost everyone who lives in it has seen Israeli bulldozers demolish a house or uproot an olive grove that it takes hundreds and hundreds of years to grow a mature fruit bearing tree, or poison a well or fill it in, because someone in the family threw a stone or took part in a more violent act of retribution, that to the Israeli propoganda machine and those who labor under it's every assertion is terrorism, but to the people desperately acting out against their tormentors and jailers it is an act of retribution. In reality Palestinian school children aren't throwing stones at tanks and armed IDF Soldiers in riot gear for retribution but to make a political statement.

Israels response is to kill everyone that looks like they are causing trouble or get in the way, and to imprison as many people indefinately and often without charge or due process that they can't justify shooting in cold blood or hit with a bomb.

They wipe out a generation of combatants and protesters only to give the next generation one more thing to combat and protest against in the process.

Israel could easily clear a buffer zone in the range of those pathetic little homemade rockets and withdraw settlements and people behind it, after all it is still all land according to the United Nations that Israel is till not meant to have and never was. They could provide that buffer zone to keep their citizens safe and work on promoting the economy and viablity of Gaza and giving Gazans a reason to be peaceful.

Instead it's, well see, 50 years later we gave them a bit of land, a little bit of money, a whole lot of restrictions, and they still aren't happy the day after we gave it to them.

It will take years of Israel actually being a supportive neighbor to overcome all the bad blood it has made in breaking the original treaties, exploiting Arab innefectiveness after exploiting United Nations and British innefectiveness to rob, kill and displace so many people.

None of those people care about the covenant with G-d thing Israel ultimately falls back on when a well informed detractor can debate the issues honestly in the face of the intimidation that the "you are an Anti-Semite, you are a Jihadist, you are a Nazi for not agreeing with us" offence/defence that cowers most critics and detractors.

In reality any fool can see what Israel is doing, they just think it's foolish to speak out or stand up against it. Meanwhile the might makes right mentallity rules the day.

Israel doesn't want real peace. It wants to keep profiting from the instability which is why ultimately it never does anything to create peace and stability, and undermines it's own efforts that it belatedly makes to appease International Interests to keep bankrolling the whole process.

It took Native Americans more than a few years to stop attacking us for stealing their land. Even when they knew it was suicide. Ultimately it took providing them an economic means to survive, a means to rule themselves, and us proving after reneging too many times, that we would honor treaties that gave them permanent land and security from more thefts and persecutions in the future.

Wipe them all out humanely, or start treating them humanely.

Things are only as complicated as people choose to make them. This is a problem that if Israel truly wanted to solve could have been long ago.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
I don't believe Israel should take all the blame. They have been attacked many times over the years, I don't blame them for winning.

So please tell me what has israel been winning?

-israel has failed to defeat hezbollah and hamas.
-israel has failed to kill all the 'terrorists'.
-israel has failed to stop the rockets from lebanon and gaza even after a dozen offensives and bombardment.
-israel has failed trying to surpress palestinians by making their lives hell.
-israel's enemies keeps getting more support and power that they are able to form their own governments by uprooting the previous ones.
-israel has failed to bring forward any proper Peace.

Israel has only been winning by killing pregnant women and bulldozing houses of poor families, bombing schools and aid centres, blocking supply routes and holding basics from reaching the needy.

It's simple, ISRAEL DOESN'T WANT PEACE

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sadchild01

It's funny how jews only state they are chosen people when they pray; non-jews claim jews are the chosen ones all the time. Kind of strange isnt it? Who are the ones really claiming "jews see themselves as the chosen people"?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Depends what religion you follow.

Thats how you know who are the chosen ones.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So please tell me what have Palestinians achieved?

-Hezbollah has failed to defeat Israel.
-Hezbollah has failed to wipe out the Israeli government.
-Hamas has failed to stop using Palestinian civilians as human shields
-Hamas continues to plan, execute and stage military action in areas with high civilian populations.
-Palestinians have failed when trying to make Israeli lands dangerous and unstable (2nd intefada).
-The Palestinian Authority has failed to bring forward any proper Peace.

Palestinians have only been harming Israelis by launching rockets into public areas, blowing themselves up in restaurants, and kidnapping and torturing IDF soldiers.

It's simple, PALESTINIANS DON'T WANT PEACE!

* Quite easy to turn the tables when you swap proper nouns hey? *

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Doesn't pretty much every religion imply that the teachings their followers adhere to make them righteous, unique and somewhat special? Maybe they dont use the word "chosen" but they do exalt themselves above those who do not follow the teachings of the religion in question.

The whole idea of a "chosen people" is a bit silly anyway. There are more non-chosen people in the world than chosen, so why create and refer to a minority in this way if there are such a vast amount of people who surround and teach differently to these chosen few. Wouldnt it make more sense to only create one type of people and leave it at that?

[edit on 22/3/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Thats why I said whatever religion you follow.

We won't know until which ever god turns out to be real shows up and judges us all.

Until then we are going to fight each other and kill each other. Thats why I see war protesters as people who are just wasting time and energy.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

-Hezbollah has failed to defeat Israel.
-Hezbollah has failed to wipe out the Israeli government.
-Hamas has failed to stop using Palestinian civilians as human shields
-Hamas continues to plan, execute and stage military action in areas with high civilian populations.
-Palestinians have failed when trying to make Israeli lands dangerous and unstable (2nd intefada).
-The Palestinian Authority has failed to bring forward any proper Peace.

Palestinians have only been harming Israelis by launching rockets into public areas, blowing themselves up in restaurants, and kidnapping and torturing IDF soldiers.

* Quite easy to turn the tables when you swap proper nouns hey? *

Lets change some nouns again!

-The United Nations has failed to contain Israel
(Might have something to do with former Prime Minister Yitzhac Shamir personally assisinating the Special United Nations Envoy Count Folke Bernadotte and his personal aide, that makes the U.N. a little reluctant to fulfill it's own mandate and obligation there as telling Israeli Zionists what they don't want to hear can be kind of unhealthy for a person)

-The United Nations has failed to make Israel honor it's treaties and agreements

-The United Nations has failed to enforce long formulated sanctions and prohibitions voted by the vast majority of the world body.

-The United Nations has failed to secure lands promised to the Palestinians by treaties Israel has broken and reneged on to ensure that they aren't herded into small enclaves that are the most densley backed with humanity than any others on earth.

-The United Nations has failed to make Israel withdraw from lands not awarded to it and belonging to the Palestinians by treaty.

-The United Nations has failed to stop other nations from arming and financing Israel to prevent it from breaking treaties, and defying the U.N. Treaties that allowed for Jewish and Zionist Immigration and an Israeli state to exist on Palestinian lands.

-The United Nations has failed to enforce a proper peace as Israel has broken one treaty, after another treaty, after another treaty, often before the Ink has even dried.

What on earth do you think the Palestinians even want Hezbollah or Hamas for, if it wasn't for Israeli and Zionists lies and thefts and murders and Israel and the Zionists refusal to keep any treaty or agreement to the point they will and do murder U.N. Representatives empowered to demand compliance and adherence?

I think Israelis need some bigger hats than those yamakus out in the dessert sun. It seems to have baked their brains!

How about Israel withdraws to it's designated borders, compensates the Palestinians for all the damage caused by breaching it's contracts, and bows their collective head in shame, and shows some true remorse for the most barbaric and inhuman behavoir the world has ever seen.

Maybe the people of the earth, instead of just its greedy politicians and a few religious zealots, will then forgive the Israelis.

I can't believe people are so incapable of acknowledging and speaking the real truth of what has gone here.

I can't believe Israelis imagine people are that naive and gullible.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

reply to post by sadchild01

It's funny how jews only state they are chosen people when they pray; non-jews claim jews are the chosen ones all the time. Kind of strange isnt it? Who are the ones really claiming "jews see themselves as the chosen people"?

the only non-jews who claim that jews are chosen ones are dispensationist christians which has plagued USA (funded by NWO talmudists), *Snip*

Mod Edit: Review This Link: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

[edit on 3/22/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I AM ANTI GOVERNMENT THIS IS HORRIFFIC. I DON'T CARE IF YOU JEWISH MUSLIM, CHRISTIAN IMO....ITS GOVERNMENTS THAT ARE CORRUPT AND SPREAD THIS MADNESS TO FIGHT AGAINST ONE ANOTHER. GOVERNMENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS PROPAGANDA. I DON'T CONDONE KILLING ON BOTH SIDES FOR NO REASON. BUT ITS ALWAYS THE INNOCENT THAT SUFFER FROM THIS IGNORANCE. WHEN WILL IT END!

DON'T MINE THE CAPS I JUST DIDN'T FEEL LIKE TAKING THEM OFF. GREAT POST. HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL WAKE UP SOON.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Most importantly, I am far from crying. What's your status?

Did you not state that you said you "understand" why Israeli soldiers are resorting to perverse displays of brutality by designing T-Shirts mocking the deaths of Palestinians?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm a little too sensitive, but not all of us can see a bright side in killing Palestinian women and kids.

Don't get mad at me because I pointed out an reality that you can't relate to. True story, this happened. It's a simple case of cause and effect.

I wasn't getting mad, (and kudos for dodging half the points I made too) but I simply stated that so called "harsh reality" the Israelis have to live in, is a picnic compared to what Palestinians go through.

So spare me the crocodile tears.

Cause and effect?

You mean like blocking off the borders into Gaza and watching the entire population starve to death?

Or perhaps setting fire to a UN distribution compound full of food and medical supplies and deprived thousands of injured Palestinians of desperately needed healthcare?

Nope, I think Israel can handle the problem. However being in a constant state of defense has taken it's toll on the Israeli military.

Oh the poor IDF. My heart aches for them.

What are their boots getting so sticky from stomping through the bloody streets of Gaza they have to resort to wearing sneakers now?

I think with an average of $6 billion dollars of US "Aid" funnelled to Israel from the US per year, there's no military/economic/social "toll" that they won't be able to rectify.
www.wrmea.com...

So again, enough of the "poor, poor Israelis" diatribe. Because it's just absolute peanuts compared to the fact Gaza city receives less aid from the US (and most of the Western world) than a brand new Ferrari costs a year.
www.ifamericansknew.org...

This may seem strange but sometimes in order to understand a situation you have to look at the events which created it.

You're astonishingly correct.

Like the creation of Israel for example, which the US had absolutely bupkus to do with nor did the US financially or otherwise support Israel until the 1980's when the Jewish Lobby got a hold of Congress.

So remind me, WHY is the US supporting the virtual 51st of America, when the US didn't create Israel, didn't support it's creation financially and has very little necessity to support a country which Islamic Fundamentalists absolutely revere and use as an excuse to attack the US?

What possible benefits are derived from this parasitic relationship and what caused it?

Answer me that Mr. Newtonian physics/"Cause & Effect" philosopher.

Quite easy to win against people who have sanctions preventing the importation of weapons against them, when you're given everything but a Green Light to turn Gaza into a glass parking lot by Washington.

They sure have been attacked. I'm not denying that.

But their responses to every single provocation has been so overwhelmingly disproportionate, so as if to nullify the fact that they didn't start the conflict to begin with.

If the Israelis truly do want peace as you claim why do they feel it's necessary to level Gaza city and kill thousands of people just because 14 Israelis died?

That just breeds contempt for Israel all across the world and ensures future Fundamentalists will spur out of the woodwork to launch more rockets at them.

Palestine also receives support. It's just harder to know exactly where that support comes from.

The amount of money Palestine has received in arms and military support over the past 20 years wouldn't amount to the figures America gave it in the past year.

Again apples and oranges, disproportionality.

Israel wasn't destroying tunnels on the Palestine/Egypt boarder that were dug for the sake of digging.

And Israel wasn't bombing UN Compounds and Palestinian schools for the sake of levelling the terrain so what the heck's your point?

[edit on 22/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by matttheratt
My gosh we certainly like to condemn Israel, don't we? It's fun. They're jews and therefor scum.

IT'S SO MUCH FUN BEING THE DOUBLE STANDARD INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST BIGOTS THAT WE ARE!!!!!!!

That statement is not only counterproductive it's actually worthless.
Watch the Israeli in the video.

It's not just the shirts it's what inspired the shirts.
The massacre in Gaza and the prison camp that it is.

I guess those Israelis are all bigots against Jews too.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

Did you not state that you said you "understand" why Israeli soldiers are resorting to perverse displays of brutality by designing T-Shirts mocking the deaths of Palestinians?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm a little too sensitive, but not all of us can see a bright side in killing Palestinian women and kids.

Again, I am not the one crying but I am not going to get into that.

I wasn't getting mad, (and kudos for dodging half the points I made too) but I simply stated that so called "harsh reality" the Israelis have to live in, is a picnic compared to what Palestinians go through.

So spare me the crocodile tears.

Cause and effect?

You mean like blocking off the borders into Gaza and watching the entire population starve to death?

Or perhaps setting fire to a UN distribution compound full of food and medical supplies and deprived thousands of injured Palestinians of desperately needed healthcare?

Cause and effect. Cause and effect as in if you drop your biased point of view and realize that not every Israeli soldier was involved in acts that you have stated then they still might be effected by the mental effects of war. Which also means that you have defined the many by the actions of a few which is known as stereotyping.

Oh the poor IDF. My heart aches for them.

What are their boots getting so sticky from stomping through the bloody streets of Gaza they have to resort to wearing sneakers now?

I think with an average of $6 billion dollars of US "Aid" funnelled to Israel from the US per year, there's no military/economic/social "toll" that they won't be able to rectify.
www.wrmea.com...

So again, enough of the "poor, poor Israelis" diatribe. Because it's just absolute peanuts compared to the fact Gaza city receives less aid from the US (and most of the Western world) than a brand new Ferrari costs a year.
www.ifamericansknew.org...

I could really care less about how little Gaza city receives in aid from the US per year. Like I said, I am not hear to tell you everything is going to be fine in the world.

Furthermore, like I said Palestine has counties looking out for them. They can fund nuclear programs but they can't help their allies?

You're astonishingly correct.

Like the creation of Israel for example, which the US had absolutely bupkus to do with nor did the US financially or otherwise support Israel until the 1980's when the Jewish Lobby got a hold of Congress.

So remind me, WHY is the US supporting the virtual 51st of America, when the US didn't create Israel, didn't support it's creation financially and has very little necessity to support a country which Islamic Fundamentalists absolutely revere and use as an excuse to attack the US?

What possible benefits are derived from this parasitic relationship and what caused it?

Answer me that Mr. Newtonian physics/"Cause & Effect" philosopher.

Does it matter? Are you saying that if Israel was not supported by the US then would just give up? I guess if the US didn't support Israel then they could make a thousand homemade rockets to launch into Gaza and nobody would care because they were on the same level.

Quite easy to win against people who have sanctions preventing the importation of weapons against them, when you're given everything but a Green Light to turn Gaza into a glass parking lot by Washington.

They sure have been attacked. I'm not denying that.

But their responses to every single provocation has been so overwhelmingly disproportionate, so as if to nullify the fact that they didn't start the conflict to begin with.

If the Israelis truly do want peace as you claim why do they feel it's necessary to level Gaza city and kill thousands of people just because 14 Israelis died?

That just breeds contempt for Israel all across the world and ensures future Fundamentalists will spur out of the woodwork to launch more rockets at them.

Because the sanctions have been so successful the Palestinians don't have anything to fight with anymore. And we all know that proportionate attacks are the key to success. Even after Israels last offensive Palestine militants are still launching rockets, what good what a proportionate attack do? Just remember that even fights are the bloodiest of all.

The amount of money Palestine has received in arms and military support over the past 20 years wouldn't amount to the figures America gave it in the past year.

Again apples and oranges, disproportionality.

Do you know anything about combat? Have you ever read about how a multiple million dollar piece of equipment has been destroyed by home made explosive in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Have you ever realized that poorly made rockets not made to hit anything in specifically can kill a family. I would think that with the recent wars the US has been in people would start to realize that it does not take much money to put up a fight. Call it apples and oranges if you want but it doesn't take that much money to end a life.

And Israel wasn't bombing UN Compounds and Palestinian schools for the sake of levelling the terrain so what the heck's your point?

Pretty dramatic, however Israel cannot control where they are taking fire from. I guess that's the logical spot to shoot from, right by the women and children. It's safe there, you always have to have a few women and children backing you up...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Styki

Again, I am not the one crying but I am not going to get into that.

Of course you won't, you realise you overstepped the line with that truly immature remark and now your dodging the point yet again.

Which also means that you have defined the many by the actions of a few which is known as stereotyping.

The same way you're assuming the collective suffering and mental trauma of the entire Israeli populace, when in fact, it's nowhere close to that.

I never said anywhere, every Israeli soldier is responsible for war crimes, I said the IDF have indeed committed war crimes, but never labelled every single member as a war criminal.

Get your stories straight.

I could really care less about how little Gaza city receives in aid from the US per year. Like I said, I am not hear to tell you everything is going to be fine in the world.

But it's incredibly important to focus on the poor, poor Israelis and the mental duress they suffer from having bottle rockets lobbed at them and losing 14 of their civilians?

Compared to half of Gaza City being wiped out and loosing thousands of civilians?

You really need to prioritise your concerns and stop being so biased.

Furthermore, like I said Palestine has counties looking out for them. They can fund nuclear programs but they can't help their allies?

Oh yeah they have it made.

With Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Lebanon giving them financial support. That's four, count 'em, FOUR countries actively supporting Palestine in addition to the UN's hopelessly under-resourced Aid programme.

Israel has most of Europe and North America behind them every step of the way, and billions in "aid" flowing into it per year and your trying to tell me that it's okay to just leave Palestine twisting in the winds because they receive occasional support from various Muslim countries?

Does it matter? Are you saying that if Israel was not supported by the US then would just give up?

Not to amnesiacs like yourself who would like to forget all the little annoying, harsh truths of history and focus simply on the present day, doomed to continually repeat your mistakes forever.

Yes who cares how or why Israel came to be, the important thing is that the US needs to continue fruitlessly supporting a country they never sought to create and that they need to funnel billions of taxpayer dollars straight into Israel's genocidal military machine; which in turns provides a justification for every Islamic Jihadist to attack the United States.

Let's just all put our blindfolds on and be good little Germans!

And we all know that proportionate attacks are the key to success. Even after Israels last offensive Palestine militants are still launching rockets, what good what a proportionate attack do?

Of course they are you ignoramus.

The oppressed fight back with whatever means they can. That doesn't entitle Israel the right to wipe Gaza off the map because they're frustrated at their military's ineptness to combat insurgency.

What do you expect them to do? Sit still and let the Israelis just turn back their clocks to the Stone Age?

And you're trying to lecture me about "Combat".

Do you know anything about combat? Have you ever read about how a multiple million dollar piece of equipment has been destroyed by home made explosive in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Are you kidding me?

Israel lost 10 soldiers. 10. In the 2009 Gaza Offensive.
en.wikipedia.org...

No tanks, no planes, no fancy American toys.
And your saying we need to be giving them even more military funding because inexpensive IEDs could potentially damage their precious toys?

10 Israeli soldiers to a total combined loss of 1,500 Palestinian civilians and Hamas militants.
And that seems unfair to you does it?

Oh my heart is breaking....

The IDF is Goliath taking on David; the last thing they need is an even greater capability to kill more innocent people and deploy more implements of war in Gaza.

Pretty dramatic, however Israel cannot control where they are taking fire from.

Dramatic? Do you want to take a look for yourself?
www.youtube.com...

Israel never offered any conclusive proof that Hamas was present in those schools when they bombed them.

And they can however, control their own impulses and responses. Instead of behaving like the Nazis did and just indiscriminately targeting civilian populations that have nothing to do with Hamas, they can exercise restraint and discern between actual threats and things they would like to imagine are threats.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I never mentioned about palestinians achieving anything, just wanted to answer back to styki's post as he stated 'israel winning'.

You mentioned hamas and hezbollah not achieveing anything?

They have toppled their own governments and formed their own to deal with israeli agression.Rag tag 'terrorist' groups forming their own government is certainly a big achievement.israel tries to wipe them out time to time but they hit israel back harder as their support increases after every IDF operation.

The situation in palestine has got all the ingredients to turn people living there into suicide bombers if not more.

As Cherie blair stated in 2002:

"As long as young [Palestinian] people feel they have got no hope but to blow themselves up you are never going to make progress."

Well you can't expect israel to get 'PEACE' if it keeps playing the agressors role and keeps stealing the little PIECES of land left from palestinians.What the israeli population faces is nothing compared to what the palestinians face.

Current israeli operation- 14 israelis: 1500 palestinians dead. Nuff said!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Because the sanctions have been so successful the Palestinians don't have anything to fight with anymore.

So successful that innocent people and babies can't even get medical care and many die of things that wouldn't normally kill.

And we all know that proportionate attacks are the key to success. Even after Israels last offensive Palestine militants are still launching rockets, what good what a proportionate attack do?

How was peace achieved in Northern Ireland? Did it involve the destruction of Belfast and an apartheid regime in place? Of course not.

You are one nasty piece of work.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

I you find all this disturbing, you have not even scratched the surface.
[link removed]

1a) Offensive Content: You will not post links to images ... or domains that contain gore, mutilation...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join