It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by matttheratt

You know what? If you were a rapper I'd say your name ought to be Sir Miss-the-point-alot. Are you a rapper? I am. Kinda. But I don't have any raps about Israel.

oh pray tell me what it twas we were talking about in this thread? and the point?
i thought it was about jewish religious/racial exstremism and genocide. oh yes and the t-shirts that display those feelings of hatred.

i didnt accidentally post all this in a reptillian thread did i?

oh and on a more serious note i would exspect more from an agnostic. why would anyone who is at least on some level willing to look objectivly at reality be so close minded in their support of a borderline theocratic fascist genocidal country?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic

You know what? If you were a rapper I'd say your name ought to be Sir Miss-the-point-alot. Are you a rapper? I am. Kinda. But I don't have any raps about Israel.

oh pray tell me what it twas we were talking about in this thread? and the point?
i thought it was about jewish religious/racial exstremism and genocide. oh yes and the t-shirts that display those feelings of hatred.

i didnt accidentally post all this in a reptillian thread did i?

oh and on a more serious note i would exspect more from an agnostic. why would anyone who is at least on some level willing to look objectivly at reality be so close minded in their support of a borderline theocratic fascist genocidal country?

Point: that unlike the people they oppose, Israelis were actually concerned enough to hold hearings about wrong doing by the IDF.

objectivly at reality be so close minded in their support of a borderline theocratic fascist genocidal country?

I guess I'm just not as objective as you.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

investigate ?? lol, there investigations are more of a cover up for wrongdoings rather than investigation

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Point: that unlike the people they oppose, Israelis were actually concerned enough to hold hearings about wrong doing by the IDF.

oh thats funny. the israelis had to address it because of few of their soldiers were disgusted and spoke out against it like true men of honor. we would have never heard of this otherwise. seriously...

the palestinian government is a disfunctional theocracy put in place and funded by mossad to cause problems for a true palestinian independance movement. they luanch bottle rockets into israel and israel kills thosends of innocent civillians.

in ww2 hitler killed a bum dressed him in a polish uniform and claimed he had attacked a german radio station as an excuse to invade poland.

mossad creates hammas and then uses them as an excuse to wipe out thosends of innocent people.

not all israelis think like this. i commend the men of integrity and honor who spoke out. they are truly brave souls. the world needs more like them.

but those bastards at mossad, the government of israel, the sick peices of crap generals, and the delusional rabbis who endorsed this genocide can all rot in hell.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow. Just... wow.

You are the same guys that are condemning these IDF folks?

It sounds like you all should throw a party together... You all hate the same!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Ok seriously folks... Let's be realistic and put this all into perspective.

Need I remind you that when Israel was first established as a soveriegn nation, they were subsequently attacked without provocation from all sides? Who were the original agressors?

Need i remind you that the zionists terrorists irgun and stern gangs started terrorism way before the illegal established state was attacked?

I know, I know... Let's hear about how the jews don't have a right, Israel is "stolen" land, etc.... Sorry, I don't care about the "plight" of the arab.

No one cares about the plight of israeli people either.When they see a few fireworks they start crying like its hell on earth.Like Conspira said if the israelis were compared with the palestinians than they are pretty much havin a picnic.

Why anybody would even try to go "toe to toe" with the finest combat pilots in the world is beyond me.

Finest pilots?
Yeh they are good at targeting schools and shelters but they ain't very good at targeting hezbollah and hamas.

The IDF and IAF are that good by necessity, as has been demonstrated in various degrees of severity over the years.

Well if they were 'that good' than why haven't they managed to finish hamas and hezbollah? Hezbollah defeated IDF and all hamas sodiers were back on the streets with their Aks and rockets after he 'israeli offensive' was over.

Seriously folks... Many of us can never truly understand what it must be like growing up in a country like this. Put yourselves in the shoes of these IDF soldiers, most of whom are 18-25 years old and already combat vets. Many of them have lost friends and relatives in this drawn out, useless conflict. Many of them have killed. That's a pretty hard pill to swallow for nearly everbody.

Hard pill to swallow for IDF??

I wonder how those palestinian kids swallowed their pills when their mums were shot point blanc, when their homes were blown apart, when their mates were sniped, when their cousins were blown strolling the beach, when their dads and older brothers got arrested as 'suspects', when their little baby brother died because their mum coudln't get to hospital in time due to checkpoints etc.etc.

Try putting yourself in their shoes mate.

Look at history folks, and spare us the melodramatic shock... This has all happened before.

The japanese after the WW2 never carried on with their war ambitions and never went on to develop hundreds of nukes.They learnt their lesson and now they call on the world to dis-arm nukes.Probably one of the most peace loving nation.

And we all know what the zionists did after WW2.Not only did they establish an illegal state but they also carried on forward with their millitary/nuclear ambitions.One woud have expected after facing something like holocaust, the jews/zionists would have refrained from those activities.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As one who has never had even the slightest degree of passion about religion, or country/nationality or race, I find it extremely difficult to understand those who do. At the same time, I never really had anyone hammering at me that I should have. Where I live, Jews, Muslims, Christians and atheists have always lived side by side virtually without tension.

Ironically, as an adult, I find a passion growing inside me against extreme forms of religion, nationality and race.

I am hereby declaring myself to be opposed to there being a state called Israel. I am equally opposed to the existence of any state being founded on the concept of one religious or ethnic group having superiority over any other.

Such places do not deserve the support of my country, my tax dollars or my spending.

Who am I? Nobody special. Just an ordinary guy, but hopefully part of a growing minority that is willing to take a stand.

[edit on 3/21/2009 by wayno]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Wow. Just... wow.

You are the same guys that are condemning these IDF folks?

It sounds like you all should throw a party together... You all hate the same!

I agree!! It would be such a good time. Hell, I'm a college student on Spring Break. What we should do, all of us, is tap a keg, get drunk, and then scream and shout angry things at Israel, then scream and shout angry things about Hamas! I'm not being sarcastic here, like on my other posts. I really think peace and respect are formed by socializing.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by caballero
Israel has caused way more problems just from exsisting than necessary. Isnt there a rule or something that can strip israel of its sovereignty? Where is the world order when it comes to countries running wild and commiting mass war crimes.

the whole middle east has caused more problems existing. lets nuke it.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swatman

Originally posted by caballero

the whole middle east has caused more problems existing. lets nuke it.

I've been saying for years: "Gee that would make a nice big parking lot"...

second line

[edit on 21/3/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

If they ever found out that one of their people killed or abused an Israeli, they'd probably give them a death sentence. At least life in prison. I think we all know that. Hamas has tremendous respect for Israel and their integrity cannot be questioned.

Let me ask you this, when's the last time you can remember an Israeli soldier being court-martialled for misconduct?

Because I sure as hell can't.
You seem to be talking about a non-existent double standard here.

Hamas would certainly never prosecute one of their own, for killing Israeli civilians. You're actually right.

THANKS for stating the OBVIOUS for us all here, we really need that be made especially clear.

But on the other hand, I challenge you to find me one Israeli soldier who has actually been court-martialled or reprimanded in some way for abusing Palestinians.

Both sides are in the wrong here buddy.

This is one of the few articles I could dig up where an Israeli soldier was being threatened with a court martial, pertaining to improper conduct, and that was for threatening ISRAELI, left-wing activities. Not Palestinian civilians.
www.ynetnews.com...

BTW, to the other guy, I grew up Roman Catholic; my brother is a Catholic priest. I'm an agnostic, generally think there probably IS a god, but am disdainful of religion, including Judaism.

Please...

Share more of you life story with us, while you pretend to think we can't see that you're dodging the point.

Indeed.

A convenient distraction for the masses to make people think due process and legal justice actually apply to Arabs in Israel.

As I said before, find me one soldier who ever suffered anything at the hands of these so-called "hearings".

It's the same shenanigans like with Congress's CEO hearings regarding the bail-out, make people think they're really putting the screws on them when in fact they have absolutely no will or power to prosecute these people.

[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Why bother starting with the Middle East?

Let's start right in your own backyard. One less misguided soul off the face of the Earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by matttheratt

IT'S SO MUCH FUN BEING THE DOUBLE STANDARD INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST BIGOTS THAT WE ARE!!!!!!!

Ummm.. perhaps you missed something... like... we're not the ones shooting mothers and babies and then bragging about it. Keep taking the low road mate!

IRM

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

If they ever found out that one of their people killed or abused an Israeli, they'd probably give them a death sentence. At least life in prison. I think we all know that. Hamas has tremendous respect for Israel and their integrity cannot be questioned.

Let me ask you this, when's the last time you can remember an Israeli soldier being court-martialled for misconduct?

Because I sure as hell can't.
You seem to be talking about a non-existent double standard here.

Hamas would certainly never prosecute one of their own, for killing Israeli civilians. You're actually right.

THANKS for stating the OBVIOUS for us all here, we really need that be made especially clear.

But on the other hand, I challenge you to find me one Israeli soldier who has actually been court-martialled or reprimanded in some way for abusing Palestinians.

Both sides are in the wrong here buddy.

This is one of the few articles I could dig up where an Israeli soldier was being threatened with a court martial, pertaining to improper conduct, and that was for threatening ISRAELI, left-wing activities. Not Palestinian civilians.
www.ynetnews.com...

BTW, to the other guy, I grew up Roman Catholic; my brother is a Catholic priest. I'm an agnostic, generally think there probably IS a god, but am disdainful of religion, including Judaism.

Please...

Share more of you life story with us, while you pretend to think we can't see that you're dodging the point.

Indeed.

A convenient distraction for the masses to make people think due process and legal justice actually apply to Arabs in Israel.

As I said before, find me one soldier who ever suffered anything at the hands of these so-called "hearings".

It's the same shenanigans like with Congress's CEO hearings regarding the bail-out, make people think they're really putting the screws on them when in fact they have absolutely no will or power to prosecute these people.

[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

When is the last time you ever heard of Hamas doing hearings on ANYTHING about what their people have done? Never happened.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by matttheratt

IT'S SO MUCH FUN BEING THE DOUBLE STANDARD INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST BIGOTS THAT WE ARE!!!!!!!

Ummm.. perhaps you missed something... like... we're not the ones shooting mothers and babies and then bragging about it. Keep taking the low road mate!

IRM

Um, yes you are. Except, launching missles is toward another country in hopes of killing as many people as possible seems to be okay with you. The Isaraelis had no right to defend themselves.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by matttheratt]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Um, yes you are. Except, launching missles is toward another country in hopes of killing as many people as possible seems to be okay with you. The Isaraelis had no right to defend themselves.

which missles are you refering to? the oversized ww2 era bottle rockets that mossad funded hamas luanches, or the multi million dollar IR smart bomb jdams that the israelis use to blow up hospitals and school?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

which missles are you refering to? the oversized ww2 era bottle rockets that mossad funded hamas luanches, or the multi million dollar IR smart bomb jdams that the israelis use to blow up hospitals and school?

All of them. We all know launching missles at another country should not be considered provocative. It should be considered an overature for peace. How it could be considered otherwise is beyond me. Why Israel considered it a threat just goes to show how stupid they are.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

exactly. so why did mossad fund and create hammas in the 70's and 80's???

...oh wait i already know, so crap like this would happen and give the israelis a pathetic claim to commit genocide. instead of having secular fatah lead the palestinian state movement, they could have a bunch of crazy religous nutbags like hamas in charge. and when hamas does crazy religous nut bag things like launching bottle rockets into israel the IDF can kill 1000's of women and children at pleasure.

screw hammas.
screw the IDF.
execute mossad.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

exactly. so why did mossad fund and create hammas in the 70's and 80's???

...oh wait i already know, so crap like this would happen and give the israelis a pathetic claim to commit genocide. instead of having secular fatah lead the palestinian state movement, they could have a bunch of crazy religous nutbags like hamas in charge. and when hamas does crazy religous nut bag things like launching bottle rockets into israel the IDF can kill 1000's of women and children at pleasure.

screw hammas.
screw the IDF.
execute mossad.

Of course. They obviously wanted it like that. You know those Israelis. They enjoy killing women and children by the thousands. They ENJOY it!!

Gonna take a nap now. So you can go ahead and beat up on me with no response. Should be fun!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

well considering mossads official motto is:

"For by deceit you can wage your war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory"

not suprising at all they would fund hamas. they are satans bastard children after all. they will lie and fund their enemies, create counter movements all for the purpose of getting their "holy land" back.

oh and you say they dont enjoy killing children? i believe those t-shirts shown at the begining of the thread prove you wrong about that. yes some in the IDF really do enjoy it! they think the palestinians are animals, and that all israelis are superior. some however actually have a soul and dont enjoy slaughtering children like the wistleblowers that blew this news wide open.

but whatever sorry reality is too much for you, may the sweet comfort of your delusions always protect you from realities harsh sting.
enjoy your sycophantic israeli propaganda filled dreams!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join