It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Army T-Shirts Mock Gaza Killings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

They don’t see them as Human and that is the underlying problem.

In fact I would go as far to say that a lot of them don’t see any non Jew as Human and coined the term "goy" to describe us.

I am a Veteran (11Bravo) and I can tell you that in my day nobody around me joked around with aspirations to kill pregnant women but it’s a new era with a new agenda.

The Israelis have too much influence on how we do things here and it seems that their behaviors have rubbed off on us as a Nation.

It only makes sense that they would do so since they do claim to be G-Ds most favorite and not subject to any laws but their own.

Ask any Borough Park beat Cop, while although peaceful 99% of the time, they will flash mob a precinct in a split second to get one of their own out of jail even if it’s a child molester or raise holy hell and threaten your job when issued a summons regardless of how blatant their violation was.

It’s a vicious cycle because the unity they have as a race causes all to share the blame for the actions of a few and that’s why anti-Semitism is on the rise.
If the policed their own ranks instead of protecting their own criminals perhaps this would all pass but I really doubt this will ever happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
reply to post by matttheratt

I'm evidently not worthy of life on this earth, however, according to TheRepublic, and probably ought to be killed. Gotta love that level-headed thinking.

yes actually, like i said if you believe that everyone who is not of your religion or race must be slaughtered or driven from your "holy land" please do us all a favor and kill yourself. im sure your god will have a place for you in heaven. then you can leave the earth to rational thinking people.

alternativley if unlike the IDF rabbis, you realize that every human life has value, and every human has as much right to this earth as any other human, then i would welcome you to stay here.

but really i have no time for genocidal religous nutbags.

Yeah! Love it! That's what Israelis are like! They've repeatedly said that everyone who is not of their religion must be slaughtered. I've heard many an Israeli spokesperson say that, and I think there was a poll of Israelis, and 97.8 percent of them said anybody not of our religion must be slaughtered.

Gosh! What a relief to hear from somebody who finally has a sober assessment of the situation! People like me ought to be slaughtered, by golly. That will solve the problem.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I know, I know... Let's hear about how the jews don't have a right, Israel is "stolen" land, etc.... Sorry, I don't care about the "plight" of the arab.

Sorry I'm not listening to you. Got it?

Yeah just block out the other side because you're afraid of their arguments; it exemplifies your maturity.

I am pro IDF, not really pro-Israel. Like I said in a previous post, I've got LOADS of respect for that particular fighting organization. If they are kicking a55, I'm happy

We have enough armchair generals on ATS as it is, so do yourself a favour and cut out the 'gung-ho, fighting man wannabe' attitude as your only going to be further severely embarrassed on here with that kind of nonsense.

Until you have actually experienced what your speak about refrain from talking about so authoritatively.

The IDF and IAF are that good by necessity, as has been demonstrated in various degrees of severity over the years.

Yes, they're absolutely first rate at massacring civilians, I will hand it to them.

Perhaps the SS and Einszatgruppen surpassed them in mere numbers, the IDF surpasses them in ferocity and viciousness.

Targetting ambulances, schools, even UN compounds is something the Germans probably would have had second thoughts about.

Many of us can never truly understand what it must be like growing up in a country like this. Put yourselves in the shoes of these IDF soldiers, most of whom are 18-25 years old and already combat vets. Many of them have lost friends and relatives in this drawn out, useless conflict. Many of them have killed. That's a pretty hard pill to swallow for nearly everbody.

You do realise Gaza has one of the largest populations of orphaned children in the world?

I mean seriously... what kind of nonsense is that?

The Israelis lost 14, count 'em, 14 people in their latest skirmish with Hamas.

The Palestinians.... we will never know how many innocent civilians truly perished but the number is surely in the thousands.

The Israelis have it tough, relatively speaking, from an American perspective; so don't give me that crap.

The average Israeli lifestyle is a picnic compared to what a Palestinian has to go through.

Look at history folks, and spare us the melodramatic shock... This has all happened before.

Exactly why we need to prevent it from happening again.

Or are you content with simply repeating your mistakes over and over and over again until they result in your demise?

The fact that you seem to have no problem with the errors of history repeating themselves sure says a lot about how narrow-minded you really are.

[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

i take it you didnt read the artical from the BBC?
dont want to be pestered by reality i suppose?

AGAIN:
news.bbc.co.uk...

FROM THE ARTICAL:

The climate in general [was that] lives of Palestinians are much, much less important than the lives of our soldiers

-Soldier testimony

The soldiers' testimonies also reportedly told of an unusually high intervention by military and non-military rabbis, who circulated pamphlets describing the war in religious terminology.
Palestinian civilians paid a heavy price during the three-week Israeli operation

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."

"Many soldiers' feelings were that this was a war of religion," he added.

are you going to read this and use your mind or are you going to keep spewing propagandizing nonsense?

[edit on 21-3-2009 by TheRepublic]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
So who are the terrorists now? Also where are those Israeli apologists that launched into verbal abuse when we exposed the shenanigans of the Israeli war machine on these boards?

The culture that sports T shirts extolling the murder of civilian woman has just voted in a Moldovian nazi and a former killer as their leaders in a terrorist state, so why should anyone be surprised.

[edit on 033131p://pm3114 by masonwatcher]

link   
oh yes and one more thing:

Gosh! What a relief to hear from somebody who finally has a sober assessment of the situation! People like me ought to be slaughtered, by golly. That will solve the problem.

here is a simple test:

do you beleive you are one of gods super special chosen people?
do you believe you are of a superior race, and have superior bloodlines compared to other human beings?
do you believe god gave you a certain portion of the earth for your own use?
do you beleive god wants you to kill people, and their women and children, who are not of your race because they occupy land that you think belongs to you?

if you answered yes to any of these questions then please, by all means, kill yourself. the earth dosnt need such close minded nutbags.

link   
Edit double post.

[edit on 033131p://pm3106 by masonwatcher]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

We have enough armchair generals on ATS as it is, so do yourself a favour and cut out the 'gung-ho, fighting man wannabe' attitude as your only going to be further severely embarrassed on here with that kind of nonsense.

Until you have actually experienced what your speak about refrain from talking about so authoritatively.

Thank you, and I completely agree with this point... check out my profile...

I read on somebodgy else's sig: "If you have to brag about it, didn't happen". (sic)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

Oh I know it. One writer's interpretation of the situation in one article should be taken as an accurate interpretation of a whole country, their people, and decades of history.

You should get the Nobel Peace Prize for excellence in philosophy and analysis.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Does the design go to the commanders for approval?

The Givati soldier: "Usually the shirts undergo a selection process by some officer, but in this case, they were approved at the level of platoon sergeant. We ordered shirts for 30 soldiers and they were really into it, and everyone wanted several items and paid NIS 200 on average."

What is the soldier holding in his hand?

Y. "A mosque. Before I drew the shirt I had some misgivings, because I wanted it to be like King Kong, but not too monstrous. The one holding the mosque - I wanted him to have a more normal-looking face, so it wouldn't look like an anti-Semitic cartoon. Some of the people who saw it told me, 'Is that what you've got to show for the IDF? That it destroys homes?' I can understand people who look at this from outside and see it that way, but I was in Gaza and they kept emphasizing that the object of the operation was to wreak destruction on the infrastructure, so that the price the Palestinians and the leadership pay will make them realize that it isn't worth it for them to go on shooting. So that's the idea of 'we're coming to destroy' in the drawing."

There was a documentary on Dutch TV about the billions invested by the EU for infrastructural projects such as Gaza airport. Some buildings have been rebuilt for over four times. We, the West are paying only for Israel to purposefully destroy it again.

Source: Haaretz
www.haaretz.com...

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Mdv2]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

its not an interpratation. its the truth the ISRAELI WAR COLLEGE ADMITTED IT AND IS INVESTIGATING IT.

you are pathetic and disgusting. your blatent denile of reality is truly indiciative of the sick mindset that is in place in the IDF and the Israeli government.

again from the artical since you are apperantly to lazy and intellectually dishonest to be bothered with reading:

ISRAEL TROOPS ADMIT GAZA ABUSES

An Israeli military college has printed damning soldiers' accounts of the killing of civilians and vandalism during recent operations in Gaza.

One account tells of a sniper killing a mother and children at close range whom troops had told to leave their home.

Another speaker at the seminar described what he saw as the "cold blooded murder" of a Palestinian woman.

The army has defended its conduct during the Gaza offensive but said it would investigate the testimonies.

truly pathetic.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by matttheratt

Originally posted by sadchild01

My gosh we certainly like to condemn Israel, don't we? It's fun. They're jews and therefor scum.

great another israel lover and islam hater , who jumps in , lets change the your statement , for it will depict the truth about the elites and jewish supremacists of Israel

My gosh we certainly like to condemn Palestinains, don't we? It's fun. They're arab muslim and therefor scum.

Thanks for making my point about being intellectually dishonest by putting words in my mouth that I never said and thoughts in my brain that I never thought. Your hatred is appreciated and certainly makes this worls a better place to live.

I'm evidently not worthy of life on this earth, however, according to TheRepublic, and probably ought to be killed. Gotta love that level-headed thinking.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by matttheratt]

hate for what ?? hate for jews ?? nah, i have no hate for jews ... but i have hate for Israeli genocide ,apartheid ,jewish supermacism (about them being chosen people and and others goyim)

what are you talking about ,he never said anything like that

here are hated list of mine:

elites and jewish supremacists of Israel,white supremacism,

Your hatred is appreciated and certainly makes this worls a better place to live.

hate??

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

its not an interpratation. its the truth the ISRAELI WAR COLLEGE ADMITTED IT AND IS INVESTIGATING IT.

you are pathetic and disgusting. your blatent denile of reality is truly indiciative of the sick mindset that is in place in the IDF and the Israeli government.

again from the artical since you are apperantly to lazy and intellectually dishonest to be bothered with reading:

ISRAEL TROOPS ADMIT GAZA ABUSES

An Israeli military college has printed damning soldiers' accounts of the killing of civilians and vandalism during recent operations in Gaza.

One account tells of a sniper killing a mother and children at close range whom troops had told to leave their home.

Another speaker at the seminar described what he saw as the "cold blooded murder" of a Palestinian woman.

The army has defended its conduct during the Gaza offensive but said it would investigate the testimonies.

truly pathetic.

No! No!! You've got it all wrong. I know that Hamas has way more integrity than the Israelis and would readily and aggresively investigate any abuses by their own citizens of Israelis. Hamas is just great! If they ever found out that one of their people killed or abused an Israeli, they'd probably give them a death sentence. At least life in prison. I think we all know that. Hamas has tremendous respect for Israel and their integrity cannot be questioned.

But why listen to me? After all, if I don't agree with you I am, clearly, not worthy of life on this earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that people still try to blame the Palestinians for whatever sick and twisted faeces the IDF comes out with next. Hamas printed the t-shirts did they?

Honestly, I just can't put into words how much contempt for these scumbags I have.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No! No!! You've got it all wrong. I know that Hamas has way more integrity than the Israelis and would readily and aggresively investigate and abuses by their own citizens of Israelis. Hamas is just great! If they ever found out that one of their people killed or abused an Israeli, they'd probably give them a death sentence. At least life in prison. I think we all know that. Hamas has tremendous respect for Israel and their integrity cannot be questioned. But why listen to me? After all, if I don't agree with you I am, clearly, not worthy of life on this earth.

so , you mean you jews are God Chosen people and the rest of us goyim can be tortured , murdererd ,raped by you people as per your liking

what are you ? Ashkenazim ? c
let me tell you a secret . Israel practices apartheid not only against arabs , but jews also , particularly the Sephardic jews and the messianic jews . they regard these jews as lesser jews , and even goyim too

[edit on 21-3-2009 by sadchild01]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

so , you mean you jews are God Chosen people and the rest of us goyim can be tortured , murdererd ,raped by you people as per your liking

let me tell you a secret . Israel practices apartheid not only against arabs , but jews also , particularly the Sephardic jews and the messianic jews . they regard these jews as lesser jews , and even goyim too

Yes, that's obviously a correct interpretation of what I think. You are so incisive!! You'll give TheRepublic a run for the money on that Nobel Peace Prize for philosophy and analysis, by golly.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

No! No!! You've got it all wrong. I know that Hamas has way more integrity than the Israelis and would readily and aggresively investigate any abuses by their own citizens of Israelis. Hamas is just great! If they ever found out that one of their people killed or abused an Israeli, they'd probably give them a death sentence. At least life in prison. I think we all know that. Hamas has tremendous respect for Israel and their integrity cannot be questioned.

hahahah! want to spin what i said anymore? you truly are like a rat! scurrying from the light of truth, running to hide under some more partisan propaganda.

did i say hamas was angels? anywhere? no i did not. im not even talking about the killing of hamas. im talking about the cold blooded genocide of palestinan civillians. that is what i have an issue with.

plus if you really want to get into it mossad funded and created hamas in the 70's and 80's, to derail yasser arafats secular movement for palestinian independance. so maybe the IDF should go kill everyone at mossad headquarters if they really want to stop terrorism, instead of blowing innocent women and children away.

But why listen to me? After all, if I don't agree with you I am, clearly, not worthy of life on this earth.

agree with me? i dont care if you agree with me but do you believe you are a superiour race and that the rest of humanity is "goyim" or cattle that can be exsterminated at your choosing? because those are the people im talking about. and yes anyone who thinks they are one of gods special people is a conceited deluded arrogant religious nutbag a-hole. and yes they should remove themselves from life here on earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

hahahah! want to spin what i said anymore? you truly are like a rat! scurrying from the light of truth, running to hide under some more partisan propaganda.

did i say hamas was angels? anywhere? no i did not. im not even talking about the killing of hamas. im talking about the cold blooded genocide of palestinan civillians. that is what i have an issue with.

plus if you really want to get into it mossad funded and created hamas in the 70's and 80's, to derail yasser arafats secular movement for palestinian independance. so maybe the IDF should go kill everyone at mossad headquarters if they really want to stop terrorism, instead of blowing innocent women and children away.

agree with me? i dont care if you agree with me but do you believe you are a superiour race and that the rest of humanity is "goyim" or cattle that can be exsterminated at your choosing? because those are the people im talking about. and yes anyone who thinks they are one of gods special people is a conceited deluded arrogant religious nutbag a-hole. and yes they should remove themselves from life here on earth.

You know what? If you were a rapper I'd say your name ought to be Sir Miss-the-point-alot. Are you a rapper? I am. Kinda. But I don't have any raps about Israel.

BTW, to the other guy, I grew up Roman Catholic; my brother is a Catholic priest. I'm an agnostic, generally think there probably IS a god, but am disdainful of religion, including Judaism.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Yes, that's obviously a correct interpretation of what I think. You are so incisive!! You'll give TheRepublic a run for the money on that Nobel Peace Prize for philosophy and analysis, by golly.

what happened ?? can't accept the fact that Israel is an apartheid ??

Israel’s own colonial rule of Palestinian territory, its denial of Palestinian refugee right of repatriation and its very real system of racial discrimination against its own Palestinian citizens together betray a system of Zionist apartheid that is more evolved, better justified and far more sophisticated than its South African predecessor.

Palestinians are not alone in holding this view of Israel; leading South African intellectuals, politicians and human rights advocates subscribe to the same school of thought. Ronnie Kasrils, a Jewish former head of the ANC’s military wing and currently a government minister, recently stated:

“Israelis claim that they are the chosen people, the elect of God, and find a biblical justification for their racism and Zionist exclusivity. […] This is just like the Afrikaners of apartheid South Africa, who also had the biblical notion that the land was their God-given right. Like the Zionists who claimed that Palestine in the 1940s was 'a land without people for a people without land', so the Afrikaner settlers spread the myth that there were no black people in South Africa when they first settled in the 17th century. They conquered by force of arms and terror and the provocation of a series of bloody colonial wars of conquest.”
[2]

In the same vein, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, in an article in the Guardian tellingly entitled “Apartheid in the Holy Land,” exclaims:

“I’ve been very deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land; it reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa. […] Have our Jewish sisters and brothers forgotten their humiliation? Have they forgotten the collective punishment, the home demolitions, in their own history so soon?” [3]

In fact, many Jews have not forgotten. Inside Israel, some Jewish politicians and journalists have made clear analogies between Israel and South Africa. Roman Bronfman, Chair of the Democratic Choice faction in the Yahad party, criticized what he termed “an apartheid regime in the occupied territories,” adding, “The policy of apartheid has also infiltrated sovereign Israel, and discriminates daily against Israeli Arabs and other minorities. The struggle against such a fascist viewpoint is the job of every humanist.” [4]

Esther Levitan, the Jewish grandmother once condemned to indefinite solitary confinement without trial in apartheid South Africa for her activism in the ANC, admitted in an interview with Ha’aretz that she considered Israel appallingly racist, saying: “Israelis have this loathsome hatred of Arabs that makes me sick. […] They will create a worse apartheid here.” [5]

Former Israeli Education Minister, Shulamit Aloni, recently stated that Israel commits war crimes, “utilizes terror” and is “no different from racist South Africa.” When asked how she viewed Israel’s future, Aloni responded: “I can show you Mussolini’s books about fascism. If you read them you’ll reach the unequivocal conclusion that ministers in the current Israeli government are walking on the same path.” [6]
www.stateofnature.org...

Israel is a sickening racist and fascist state ,. and you make me sick , by your irrational support for Ashkenazim jew supremacists

The veteran American journalist Chris Hedges exposed how Israeli troops in Gaza had methodically provoked Palestinian children playing in the dunes of southern Gaza in order to shoot them. While the kids were playing football, the voice out of the army jeeps would bellow, “Come on, dogs. […] Where are all the dogs of Khan Younis? Come! Come! [...] Son of a bitch!”
Describing how the plan would then unfold, Hedges writes:

“The boys - most no more than ten or eleven years old - dart in small packs up the sloping dunes to the electric fence that separates the camp from the Jewish settlement. They lob rocks toward two armored jeeps parked on top of the dune and mounted with loudspeakers. [...] A percussion grenade explodes. The boys [...] scatter, running clumsily across the heavy sand. They descend out of sight behind a sandbank in front of me. There are no sounds of gunfire. The soldiers shoot with silencers. The bullets from the M-16 rifles tumble end over end through the children's slight bodies. Later, in the hospital, I will see the destruction: the stomachs ripped out, the gaping holes in limbs and torsos.

Yesterday at this spot the Israelis shot eight [...]. Children have been shot in other conflicts I have covered […] but I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport.” [15]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

what happened ?? can't accept the fact that Israel is an apartheid ??

Israel’s own colonial rule of Palestinian territory, its denial of Palestinian refugee right of repatriation and its very real system of racial discrimination against its own Palestinian citizens together betray a system of Zionist apartheid that is more evolved, better justified and far more sophisticated than its South African predecessor.

Palestinians are not alone in holding this view of Israel; leading South African intellectuals, politicians and human rights advocates subscribe to the same school of thought. Ronnie Kasrils, a Jewish former head of the ANC’s military wing and currently a government minister, recently stated:

“Israelis claim that they are the chosen people, the elect of God, and find a biblical justification for their racism and Zionist exclusivity. […] This is just like the Afrikaners of apartheid South Africa, who also had the biblical notion that the land was their God-given right. Like the Zionists who claimed that Palestine in the 1940s was 'a land without people for a people without land', so the Afrikaner settlers spread the myth that there were no black people in South Africa when they first settled in the 17th century. They conquered by force of arms and terror and the provocation of a series of bloody colonial wars of conquest.”
[2]

In the same vein, Archbishop Desmond Tutu, in an article in the Guardian tellingly entitled “Apartheid in the Holy Land,” exclaims:

“I’ve been very deeply distressed in my visit to the Holy Land; it reminded me so much of what happened to us black people in South Africa. […] Have our Jewish sisters and brothers forgotten their humiliation? Have they forgotten the collective punishment, the home demolitions, in their own history so soon?” [3]

In fact, many Jews have not forgotten. Inside Israel, some Jewish politicians and journalists have made clear analogies between Israel and South Africa. Roman Bronfman, Chair of the Democratic Choice faction in the Yahad party, criticized what he termed “an apartheid regime in the occupied territories,” adding, “The policy of apartheid has also infiltrated sovereign Israel, and discriminates daily against Israeli Arabs and other minorities. The struggle against such a fascist viewpoint is the job of every humanist.” [4]

I'm glad you read impartial, totally objective stuff. You have shown yourself to be a totally fair judge. I applaud you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join