It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Everythings Meshing together"NASCO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

"Everythings Meshing together"NASCO

www.worldnetdaily.com

The state is suspending people's license over not paying an excessive surcharge fee that is in addition to what you agree to in court. What's more is the money is going to pay for the Corridor projects, without consent or knowledge or the People or Congress! I believe that spreading the word would enable individuals to better deal with the negative effects that the TX DRP has had on their lives, as well as have a say in their own future.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.worldnetdaily.com
www.khou.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
HR 1388 just passed

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ok, I ve been following a lot of issues lately, but this is my take. Has anyone seen the Missouri memo with that page that shows the U.S. joined with Canada and Mexico. This is REAL people. Texas is already started, by using the illegal collection of fees acessed to people with driving violations. No, this isnt a protest article, its the truth. Other states may be imposing similar DRP's(Driver Responsibilty program) that essentially makes the Americans pay for the Corridor. This corridor will span from Mexico through the US, on to Canada. Is not the bailouts that will improve our weakening infrastructure,its the money of hard working Americans. Meanwhile, government is meeting in secret , to control this country, by means of 1. Free Trade, 2. A common Monitary system for all three countries in North America, 3. The new bill just passed( making the American persons work for free) to so call " improve the country? "Dont think SO!
The link above was copied from a petition website in which one woman is trying to put a stop to Texas and its illegal collection system. The link provides people with a glimpse of wheere these monies are going. Funny, it bears a stricking resemblence to that Missouri internan police memo someone posted on ATS not too long ago.All Im saying, everything of what people have feared and discussed for years is now actually happening, it all meshes together. I will post more soon.
Theres many more links of stories related to this, but I could not find them all

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

join