It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama letting the thieves loot the tax payer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drgheetar

The problem is that even if McCain was the president right now the economic problem and the corruption would still be there.

Because this not a problem that started a few years back this goes farther than that.

When deregulation was allowed.

The Fed problem and take over is even an older issue.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caminhando
reply to post by marg6043

Please....Halliburton???? I don't know because I wasn't around during the Bush years, but in order to make these comments, you better darn well have been railing against all the fraud that Bush's administration was fraught with for TWO TERMS.

Bush isn't in office anymore Obama is, I think everyone needs to stop worry about Bush who is no longer the president and worry about Obama who is now president. I don't think bashing a man who is no longer in office is going to help things get better. Do you?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

You are right, we can bash bush all day and night but the truth is that the problems with the economy and the nation will never be result with the blame game.

The job of the president is to try and help fix the mess that the one before them did, but for decades that has not been done at all or we would not be in such a mess.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why do many continue to blame deregulation?

IMO, even with deregulation there was still many forms of rules and laws=regulation.

The fact is that there is very little oversight to ensure that companies are in fact adhering to the regulations that are in place.

Do you really believe Congress was unaware of the crisis that was coming when they wine and dine with the same people who run those industries?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Some may have known the rest were blinded by the money pot that was feeding them.

See look at how the money go around went during the campaign last year and specially when the Stimulus was been redacted and signed.

Follow the money trail, nothing but corruption behind all this.

Look the Background of the people in various position of power in government they are either from Goldman Sachs, Bear stern or any other big financial institution.

That tells who is running the show behind the scenes.

That is why Geithner was all into the bonuses oversight and so was Dodd.

Money can make you do wonders for the right people.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This how Mr. change is allowing the fate of our nation been rule by international banks.

First of all while we have been derailed and our anger channeled to the AIG issue (even I felt for) the reality of what is going on is bigger and more manipulated still.

The thieves are running with billions throughout the back door while we concentrate our anger on the AIG.

And guess what Our own president is in it

While now the constitutional issue of the bonuses come into the public eye that is to tell all of us that the President may no even sign the bill to tax the bonuses last night.

Well that is a lie our government has done many other unconstitutional deeds that nobody challenged before but that is not the purpose of this thread

This what is the purpose of this thread.

U.S. Pumping Billions into Foreign Central Banks

This is what the AIG is been hiding out for so long and Glenn Beck was right on his stories so far.

According to the Huffington Post, for over a year now the U.S. Federal Reserve has been pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into foreign central banks, which are then using the funds to bailout financial institutions inside their own borders.

“The program has so far gone unreported in the mainstream media and is a major expansion of Federal Reserve involvement in the global economy,’ Ryan Grim of the Huffington Post writes. “It represents a stark break from the prior role of the Fed, moving it into territory more traditionally occupied by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).”

According to the Huffington Post, the Fed began injecting cash into foreign central banks on Dec. 7, 2007. One year later, the Fed had extended loans to other central banks amounting to nearly $600 billion. According to the Fed’s most recent report, that number is down to $314 billion as many central banks have repaid some or all of their loans.

Many of the banks in question are the same banks that most US wealthiest hide their fortunes oversea to avoid taxation.

Among the foreign recipients of U.S. taxpayer dollars are the central banks of Europe, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Switzerland and Sweden.

Is anybody auditing the FED? nobody.

What the AIG took was nothing compare to what throughout them it has been give away oversea.

Deutsche Bank AG of Germany received $11.8 billion in taxpayer money through AIG. France-based Societe Generale received $11.9 billion and London-based HSBC Holdings, the world’s largest banking group, received $3.5 billion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Nothing but crocks and thieves in our government.

Politicians can't fix our problems and understand our Government is an appendage to Corporations.

You're not addressing the problem by looking at the politicians and blaming them. 90% of them are not qualified to handle our modern money mechanics. And they go to Washington representing (you) because you voted them in.

The enemy of your freedoms are the banks. (Federal Reserve) The only goods they produce is debt because money is debt. And controlling the scarcity of money is power over you and all of us.

No one ever addresses the real problem because they don't know how to. It's more of the blame this administration or blame that one. Every time you do that you'll sink deeper into their game of this Illusion of Democracy.
It's an Illusion because you don't have real power, it's an Illusion that you do so you feel like someone is listening to you every four years. Ever question why there are only two candidates every 4 years?

They pick for you first, then you pick who they want you to have.

You have no real power because you depend on their system you bought into and were born into which is a form of slavery. If there were no debt, money would not exist.

Why do you think they're building autonomous robots? Ever hear of the Predator Drone? You think your little 10 gauge shotgun can save you? Or your 22 rifle?

You end up like they do in Irag, just go to YouTube and watch one of these videos on the Predator Drones tagging a group of Insurgents and then comes along the missile to blast them to Kingdom Come. They can watch you load your F-150 with your 12 gauge shotguns, you get in and you start driving 2 miles down the road and BOOM! You'll be an afterthought to millions and your family will hurt.

Why do you think they are rushing to build these type of Autonomous Weapons? They'll sell it as a means to fight wars so you don't have to go to war any longer. Also remember that under our constitution that they will fight enemy's "Domestic" and "Abroad"

As soon as you rush to your weapons and bullets and kill each other, your playing right into their game and you will give them every right to take you out.

Yes, I am an American but that is just a label. I like to consider myself a global citizen and at this point I do not submit to any ideology no matter where I live. If there is one constant, it's change.

And as long as everyone submits to this monetary system you are just giving them more power and control over you. Politicians don't solve problems, Politicians can't solve problems, technology does.

The accumulation of your knowledge is the the reality they've created for you. Only you can change this by understanding and becoming aware of what you are.

We have no memory of who we were because we only live for 100 years at best. Can you imagine the knowledge you could have if you were to live 500 years or longer. Can you imagine the lessons you could learn if it was possible to live that long?

Ever think you were meant to live that long and maybe humans were re-programmed to live a short time? You know, kind of like the IPOD you have to replace and upgrade every 2 years so you can have a better one. What do you think is going on here?

Enjoy this ride we call life, relax and make the best of it with your friends and family. Stay safe as best you can and violence is not the answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheInfamousOne

Is still our world and not matter what anything that is happening is going to affect you me and everybody else.

So I can not run and hide under a rock, can I? can you?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Look, I'm getting fed up now, STOP WHINING, if you don't like it then do something about it. Whats wrong with Americans have they got no backbone. All the time we hear how tough you are and all the guns you have got and who's ass you can wup. Well lets see some ass wuppin in your own country, so stop bitchin and do something about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
more stuff to piss us off...

www.rollingstone.com...

long article...read it anyway, people.

Ezzi

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ezziboo

Thanks for the link, is long but so far I have read enough to see how the scam was working.

Still the only revolution I see is the downfall of US and the take over by the new powers that the Fed will have globally thanks to the global banking cartel and the greedy morons in Washington.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Look, I'm getting fed up now, STOP WHINING, if you don't like it then do something about it. Whats wrong with Americans have they got no backbone. All the time we hear how tough you are and all the guns you have got and who's ass you can wup. Well lets see some ass wuppin in your own country, so stop bitchin and do something about it.

Tell me now, Who is saying we're tough and how we got guns? Tell me who is saying all this. It seems like you outsiders are more worried about America then your own country. I doubt your country is in any better shape anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have said for years that we elect the best liars and they appoint the crooks that steal us blind.

I want everyone to remember their outrage in 2010 and vote all of the incumbents out of office, in both parties. Put your local schoolboard president, or PTA president, into those offices. I am betting that they would do a much better job.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
This how Mr. change is allowing the fate of our nation been rule by international banks.

First of all while we have been derailed and our anger channeled to the AIG issue (even I felt for) the reality of what is going on is bigger and more manipulated still.

The thieves are running with billions throughout the back door while we concentrate our anger on the AIG.

And guess what Our own president is in it

While now the constitutional issue of the bonuses come into the public eye that is to tell all of us that the President may no even sign the bill to tax the bonuses last night.

Well that is a lie our government has done many other unconstitutional deeds that nobody challenged before but that is not the purpose of this thread

This what is the purpose of this thread.

U.S. Pumping Billions into Foreign Central Banks

This is what the AIG is been hiding out for so long and Glenn Beck was right on his stories so far.

According to the Huffington Post, for over a year now the U.S. Federal Reserve has been pumping hundreds of billions of dollars into foreign central banks, which are then using the funds to bailout financial institutions inside their own borders.

“The program has so far gone unreported in the mainstream media and is a major expansion of Federal Reserve involvement in the global economy,’ Ryan Grim of the Huffington Post writes. “It represents a stark break from the prior role of the Fed, moving it into territory more traditionally occupied by the International Monetary Fund (IMF).”

According to the Huffington Post, the Fed began injecting cash into foreign central banks on Dec. 7, 2007. One year later, the Fed had extended loans to other central banks amounting to nearly $600 billion. According to the Fed’s most recent report, that number is down to $314 billion as many central banks have repaid some or all of their loans.

Many of the banks in question are the same banks that most US wealthiest hide their fortunes oversea to avoid taxation.

Among the foreign recipients of U.S. taxpayer dollars are the central banks of Europe, Japan, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Denmark, England, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, Switzerland and Sweden.

Is anybody auditing the FED? nobody.

What the AIG took was nothing compare to what throughout them it has been give away oversea.

Deutsche Bank AG of Germany received $11.8 billion in taxpayer money through AIG. France-based Societe Generale received $11.9 billion and London-based HSBC Holdings, the world’s largest banking group, received $3.5 billion.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Nothing but crocks and thieves in our government.

Hot Mami Marg!
I don't know whats all the fuzz is about here, regarding this!

All those countries named above were involved in currency swaps with the FED last year to avert a plunge in those currencies and to meet the demand for greenbacks.

It's not like the US gave those dollar away for nothing, these countries bought dollars at market price with their own currencies & The Fed gets a promise from the ECB and other Central Banks to repay the debt in six months.

This was a move by the FED to provide liquidity to the foreign exchange markets.

The US needed to provide those currency swaps since the DOLLAR is a RESERVE CURRENCY!

And as a result of these 'currency swaps' is that the value of the dollar is UP!

I think It's funny that some people think that Switzerland and Norway & South Korea & Japan & Singapore etc would default in that timeframe and not paying their debt back for the dollars!

I would be more worried about the bigger DEBT the USA HAS TO THESE COUNTRIES than this small (credit) debt for buying dollars for their exchange markets.
;

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
the strangest thing occurred to me just now,none of the money being exchanged actually exists in any real,solid form.
so what are they exchanging?.
promises?
promises of what?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drgheetar

"I Believe! I Believe!"

He had two choices, fight like JFK and get 'axed,' or give in.

No curtains left, and after just a few months?

Get Ready.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You're right.
A lot of crazy things are happening right now, and most of the country is focused on bonuses.
I understand being mad about those bonuses, but I don't understand being furious as some people are... I mean, when you divide the money to the tax payers, how much are we actually paying? A few cents? This is just a sideshow.
What people should be pissed about is all the other crap happening right under our noses...

And I have a funny feeling that Obama's approval rating will drop even faster than Bush's did when people realize all the crap taking place.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Wow, it is so nice to be posting once again. Welcome to the gentler and kinder KK.

My final post on this thread. I can better understand the bitterness and misguided, narrow-minded thinking that spawns threads like these.

My analogy:

Before leaving office, Bush and his cabal set the barn on fire. Fire Chief Obama shows up with ladders, hoses and axes to attempt to extinguish the flames.

It is easy to blame the Fire Dept.

Someone please tell Lassie she can quit barking now.

Woof......KK

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by chiponbothshoulders

I think the promise is that our grandchildren are now indentured, at the least.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join