It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how long till someone tries to pin the shuttle on Bush???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
so how long do you think it will take for someone to try and say that the Bush administration was responsible for bringing down the shuttle Columbia to draw away interest from Iraq, N. Korea, and Al Qaida????? my money is on tuesday.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Monday, and it will be brought up by a Democrat.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Great Thread Post! Such insight! Give us more!!!!!!
Pe-emptive bitching, gotta love the puppy Right Wing!

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's already been done on various boards "It's murderous Bush's fault for providing less funds for the space program" What a$$holes. I hate the left. Bout time your left wing morons are predictable so we might as bitch cause we know it's coming.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No, I'm not a Liberal or Leftist, you'd be hard pressed to find a money loving capitalist like myself who is. but I am anti-Bush. Most of your stripe can't contemplate the shades of gray so you reduce it to us vs. them, Dem vs.Repub.
Bitch to those folks on those threads. Bitch for no other reason than to bitch is to be a bitch.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

draw away interest from Iraq, N. Korea, and Al Qaida????? my money is on tuesday.

well wudn't he kind of want that b/c so many ppl are against iraq? think about it, if the democrats are distracted with columbia maybe they'll stop bitching about iraq

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
hah 11:30 around there cnn already talkin to a CIA guy on television about the possibility of terrorist haha got we are such pussys...

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It's already been done on various boards "It's murderous Bush's fault for providing less funds for the space program" What a$$holes.

God where are these idiots, I need a gun...quick someone give me a gun!!! Point me to the boards grunt, I got a bone to pic with these twits.

The whole reason why I gave a # about bush over gore, was because in his economic plan it provided for an additional 1 billion dollars to manned space flight, which is an additional 1/14th of the programs entire budget, and his plan over the course of the 4 years of his term would continue to raise the space budget till it reached a near 16 billion dollars a year.

Which is more than that bastard clinton ever did...we should linch him from a tree.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.grahamhancock.com...

This board is about mysteries and other pretty cool stuff, problem is it's almost entirely full of conspiracy theorists and other nut-jobs. It's absolutely disgusting how irrational and stupid people truely can be.

Here's the exact quote from a broad named ananda... it will make your fists clench and anger rise.... enjoy

"Houston, we have a problem... no, America, we have a problem... and its George W. Bush and the f cking Pubs who have systematically reduced NASA's budget and changed its administration lately. OK, I like to blame Pubs for everything, which probably isn't very rational, but I'm definitely NOT feeling like the sanity postergirl today. God! This is unbelievable! The last one blew up almost exactly 17 years ago when that @!#$ Pub president Reagan was in office. Poor John F. Kennedy, who started our space program, must be turning in his grave."

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It just shows how stupid some people are, I can't provide a link yet Nasa changed their website all around, but they used to have the planned budgets posted down to how much they were spending for their hammers.

And Bush increased the space budget. From Clinton's 12-13 billion a year, to about 16 billion a year.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here's the link to the budget page FM, see what you can do with it, i keep getting a login error whenever i try to open up the budget summary.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Yeah they revamped the entire website, makes things harder to find, but mostly, I still don't see the table comparisons I was looking at just over a year ago on Nasa's website.

It laid out the budget increases for each fiscal year, Bush increased it the most...I'll look at the provided link when I have more time.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Although the "accident" is tragic and my heart goes out to the families of the crew members, I salute all past and future crews for thier bravery and fortitude. I know we'll continue to grow and expand our space exploration because we have to, it is part of who we are as a civilization. It is humanities destiny to venture into the stars and see what is actually out there.

NASA has been telling us for the last 5 years that the current shuttle fleet is aging and will need to be replaced soon. I'm not sure but I think this leaves NASA with only 2 or 3 operational craft left, since the Enterprise was given to the Smithsonian. But quite frankly the safety record for the shuttle program is amazing considering the possible problems they face.

Only 2 fatal accidents in 107 missions is truly amazing. If only our commercial aircraft could match that safety record, more people would leave their autos at home and fly more.

Has anyone seen any of the information concerning the next-gen of shuttlecraft? They look very sleek and will apparently use the scram-jet propulsion system. Very cool stuff.

And I beg of you all, please do not politicize the space program!! It is not and never has been about politics, is is much more than that, and the folks who are involved in the program are truly the best and brightest on the face of Terra.

Peace to all mankind

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What ever happened to the x-33?

new topics

top topics

join