It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I looked into Pennsylvania's version, since I live there. Apparently it died in committee and never saw a single vote. I guess some of those politicians wanted to keep their jobs after all...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
My Walmart has boxes of 223 and 40, but not 9 and 45. This is weird. What sort of ''ammo scarcity'' game is Walmart playing? Other stores have everything you could want, in abundance, and Walmart is displaying this wacky shortage of ammo?

I think there is something going on.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
What's so bad about not having guns?

Take them away and your homicide rate will drop significantly.

I'd hate to walk the streets late at night knowing that every person is legally able to posses a firearm.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WishForWings
What's so bad about not having guns?

Take them away and your homicide rate will drop significantly.

I'd hate to walk the streets late at night knowing that every person is legally able to posses a firearm.

Maybe you're supposed to be living back in time, before the invention of guns, when there were no bad people and everything was perfect.

Did you travel here in a time machine?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
personally i would love if all of us LAW ABIDING citizens walked down the street carrying guns.
criminals would scatter like cockroaches when the light gets turned on.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The sheer amount of failed predictions/prophecies/warnings on ATS is staggering.

2nd line.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

People all over have been stocking up. At the walmart here, the reson they are not on the shelf is because people find out when the delievery date is and line up. The guy told us he never has the chance to get them on the shelf, and they are only allowed to buy so many boxes at a time.

If you need those rounds then you need to go to your local gun store, or a sporting goods store.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Just want to report that it is 11/29/2009 and I bought bullets today at Walmart, there was no line, no shortage, nothing weird going on. I even bought them for both the shotgun and the berretta.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
Just want to report that it is 11/29/2009 and I bought bullets today at Walmart, there was no line, no shortage, nothing weird going on. I even bought them for both the shotgun and the berretta.

yea well here are now in August 2011. i can go buy bags full of ammo. so....?

another conspiracy theory goes belly up. but don't worry...you can still talk about 2012.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
agreed, my gf bought a pistol recently and 2 boxes of ammo....

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
agreed, my gf bought a pistol recently and 2 boxes of ammo....

Thank goodness the thread went belly up! If I were you I'd buy more boxes of ammo though.

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join