It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

you might be able kill a person with just your index finger but i don't recommend trying that with a bear, moose, deer etc.
you would find out really fast you will lose more than just a finger

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Ammo and reloading equiptment's soaring prices are scary. It will only get worse when Obama add his new taxes for serialized or coded ammo.

I know there is a shortage but didnt know it went up so much. I'll check around my ares.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I should buy a Special Ops handbook. If ammo is outlawed I guess my fingers could work on an intruder but probably wouldnt help me catch that Dang squirrel I planned on eating for dinner.

Does the special op's handbook tell how to hunt, with your bare hands?

It may be useful.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You guys see this "treaty" that would make reloading your own ammo a felony?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Barack Obama would be the most anti-gun president in American history.

Barack Obama would be the most anti-gun president in American history. Senator Obama says “words matter.” But when it comes to your Second Amendment rights, he refuses to speak honestly about where he stands. In fact, Obama hides behind carefully chosen words and vague statements of support for sportsmen and gun rights to sidestep and camouflage the truth.

But even he can’t hide from the truth forever … his voting record, political associations, and long standing positions make it clear that, if elected, Barack Obama would be the most anti-gun president in American history.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yes a felony. I cant believe they added a penalty code! There are some homemade Recipes online for making your own gunpowder but that's even more illegal.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

yeah i was following that thread too thisguy- scary what this country is coming too isn't it?
the ptb are scared because they know "WE THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE" are becoming aware and getting pissed off.
1st thing take away their arms so they have no way to fight back(since voting is a joke already) and tax them out of existence.
then we can be good little sheeple and do what we are told.
i might be 1/2 german but sure am glad i didn't live there in the 30's- 40's altho i am starting to feel like i am. we should take all of the criminals in gov't and banking and give them the mussolini treatment- that might send a message when they see their buddies swinging from a lamppost.
and there is only one way to get my ammo from me and you better be wearing hearing protection and full body armor including the head. they just better remember i can hit a beer can 5 out of 7 shots at 25 yds with my 45 w/ a 3 3/4" barrel. not to mention what i can do with the ak/47 and 30/06.
well i guess i am now officially on the terrorist list after this post lol

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I'm with you on that! Idont think you made the terrorist list yet.

I'm afarid I'm on the red list for posting comments about Obama being like Hitler.

I am confident this ATS site is regularly monitored. Mainly to see any plots on Obama but also to keep an eye on a ATS militia being formed. I figure at that point they would temporarily turn off the internet.

These guys have a backup plan for everything. As they have been conspiring we have been getting prepared.

I worry about all the people who do not know as much as we do. Theyre just left in the dark until all hell breaks loose.

One day they will hear a news broadcast and find military tanks at the banks, stores and other related institutions.

By the time that happens Internet will most likely be banned by homeland security, as being a threat.

At first I assumed all on the alien threads would be safe. Not anymore.

I think more people should stock up on a ton of rice and other foods. If we do get a NWO the transition will not be good.

Just think if SHTF all your stocked fish would be gone in hours.

I'm prepared for about anything, including hyperinflation.

You and I are the lucky ones and can live off the land if need be! Without Government aid.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i would bet my life on the fact the tptb have been monitoring this site for years- they aren't stupid(to a degree anyway)- they just are testing the breaking point.
and if my friends (and other soldiers) returning from iraq and afghanistan are considered terrorists now simply because they risked their lives to defend our constitution, i'm sure all of us on here are on the list too.
so be it- i will freely admit i'm a terrorist because i do not agree with an unlawful banking system and the way my tax $$$'s are spent without representation, and the tptb don't give an F what i think.
why have a constitution when you can just set it on fire and stamp it out?
maybe you hope i'll just sit in your lap and purr like my cats do with me.
not likely- this kitten has claws and knows how to use them so whoever is monitoring and pushing us be warned!!!!
you might not like what will happen- i might lose the battle but i doubt you will win the war.
you can try to tax me out existence but i gaurantee i will find away around it- same as you criminals do and the low life criminals on the street.
the only difference between the 2 is that you have power and money

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes that makes me mad to. They train out guy to kill, send them over to fight, then consider them a security threat. If SHTF I’d sure like a couple Marines, Army and Navy guys around with fully loaded weapons.

It sounds like they are being used! I’ve prided myself in being prepared but when it gets right down to it I’m probably not prepared enough.

My first instinct would be fear. I would quickly overcome that thought. Psychology is the number one tool any of us needs to survive.

I’m thinking soon Obama will make a speech that will set off panic, in the streets. I hoped I would never see this in my lifetime. Too many things are falling in place.

I read that treaty. Now my concerns are if we globalize will treaties out trump the constitution. A global society has only room for one dictator.

Will he make the laws and ban all ammo, or further infringe upon our rights. I’m thinking so! I think we are entering an era never seen before in history.

Times like this I always buy an extra box of ammo or another 50 pound bag of sugar, etc.

By the way if we do end up eating squirrels I have a stash of seasoning. We could have garlic squirrel, hot and spicy squirrel, Cajun squirrel, etc. Spices are important to any food storage or survival plan. I

don’t consider myself a radical but friends sometimes tease me. I stockpiled for Y2K and nothing happened, I stockpiled for the daylight saving time bug and nothing happened.

I know this time is different. We are looking hyperinflation right in the eyes. Most people aren’t aware the US has a food shortage. Recently we are only concerned about an ammo shortage.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Update from another ATS thread on destroying brass for ammo.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
it seems the current administration is bound and determined to undermine the constitution in any way it can. It is in times like these that we have the need for a well arm public. while I do not advocate the armed overthrow of the gov. i do think a little revolution now and then is a good thing. Montana has fired the first shot by the states who are seeing what the gov. is doing to calf.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phedreus
it seems the current administration is bound and determined to undermine the constitution in any way it can. It is in times like these that we have the need for a well arm public. while I do not advocate the armed overthrow of the gov. i do think a little revolution now and then is a good thing. Montana has fired the first shot by the states who are seeing what the gov. is doing to calf.

Yes they are very determined, as we see. I'm curious to see how all this plays out in Montana. It will be interesting to watch. I'm also from the Wild West and want the same freedoms, as Montana.

Several states declared Sovereignty and I'm still waiting on that, as well.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

not only did the founding fathers limit the scope of the fed. government with specific duties spelled out in the costitution itself, they even went so far as to put in an amendment stating in no uncertain terms that "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." If we would have stuck to this simple straightforward amend. we would not be the the perdicament we find ourselves now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Coded ammo is a boon for criminals. Pick up some spent casings at any range, commit crime, scatter other peoples spent casings around the scene, etc... Kill someone using a device to catch spent casings, throw a few at the scene that was picked up at a range effectively framing someone not involved.

It won't do jack for the normal citizen.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

I thought that was still in our Bill of Rights? I better check that out. That sounds scary.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpacePunk
reply to post by andre18

Coded ammo is a boon for criminals. Pick up some spent casings at any range, commit crime, scatter other peoples spent casings around the scene, etc... Kill someone using a device to catch spent casings, throw a few at the scene that was picked up at a range effectively framing someone not involved.

It won't do jack for the normal citizen.

Yes the exact point has been brought up before. Can you imagine someone stealing your coded ammo and commiting a crime. Go figure. It's crazy!

Not to mention all uncoded ammo must be destroyed. The federal dtatbase on all ammo purchases is like communism. It's a privacy issue.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
New York: County attorney says proposed local ammo law is constitutional

The Albany County attorney has found that a proposed local law requiring gun shops to register sales of ammunition is constitutional and is not pre-empted by state statute.
Gun advocates have rallied against proposed Local Law A since it was introduced at a March 9 meeting of the Albany County Legislature. The measure was sent to the legislature's Law Committee for review, and Committee Chairman Bryan Clenahan asked County Attorney Craig Denning for a ruling on its constitutionality.

www.outdoorlife.com...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
as i have said before and i will say again-COME AND TRY TO GET MY AMMO!!! you can have it-just bring a glove to catch it lmao
just picked up a case of 7.62x39 and 6 more 30 rd mags 3 days ago- non coded too- and cheaper than i thought it would be.
and some of my friends are navy seals and green berets and just vets that have come back from iraq or were in the gulf war so i know i have support- maybe they can't fish or hunt as well as me but they know how to kill people and tactical strategies and they are pissed at being considered terrorists.
they firmly believe in the constitution and will die defending it- after all they have already been put in that position and watched friends die.
gubment better start realizing "we the people" means exactly that.
we are tired of your bs laws and taxation. i am supposed to have representation but i don't get it? fu
if i walked into a market to buy an orange i am expected to pay for it and get my product- not thanks for the money now please bend over (with no vaseline)and leave with out my fruit.
we are backed into a corner and just like any animal we will fight to get out. hell even my loving cats will beat me up when i harass them to much and can't escape.
and don't ever corner a groundhog- they may seem all cute and peaceful and crap but they can get nasty-believe me i've done it.
anyway sorry for the rant- been said before- but i hope the gubment is watching and listening

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
oh yeah to wonderworld
nugents new camp is now is texas- so maybe he is going on border patrol
rofl
currently reading his book "ted white and blue" it's interesting to say the least.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join