It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

never smell fish they would be in dry ice. altho they may think i am sending drugs and ammo stuffed in them lol

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

This is why you learn how to shoot with a bow and arrow instead

easier to simply BUILD your own "gun" and "ammo" out of nature too he he!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Yes you have an awesome avatar. I’m still trying to figure out if you are male or female. I assume female but sorry if I’m wrong.

Your avatar doesn’t scare me it looks like a beautiful mystical creature. If it was black I may be scared a bit.

I was shocked about Guiness. He was always neutral, kind, etc. I’m sure if I got his last U2U so did you. He got banned for starting his own conspiracy site and trying to recruit others to join him. They don’t mind that we visit other sites as these or even link directly to them the recruitment part to take people away from ATS was why he got banned.

I doubt if he knew the consequences ahead of time he would have done it. Guiness is smarter than I gave him credit for to create an entire site. I forgot the name of it but it only had a couple members. The format was impressive but I have doubts it will take off, as he had hoped.

I wasn’t aware he was so computer savvy. I miss him too. I instantly deleted another such U2U from someone else who suggested I join them somewhere else so she wouldn’t get banned.

Yes it would be interesting to see that artical or hear more about it about the ammo.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It's good that the States won't be getting ammo anymore....you have enough...
Germans don't have any so neither do you....

Back to swords and fists

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

That would be funny if they were on to us. Stuffing ammo in the fish would be something. I wonder how ammo reacts to dry ice. It could cause quite an explosion!

I now imagining ammo trafficers, skip the drug lords.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

Yes a bow and arrow is a good idea. I have a hand rocket sling shot but bigfoot said it wouldnt kill small game.

Arrows are expensive but I'm guessing if ammo was outlawed I could figure out how to make some. I bought a book called Primative survival skills that shows how to make a bow and how to get the right curve.

Thanks for the tip.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

We will just plug away and try to defend and fight for out right to keep it. Your avatar is very weird looking if you held still for a moment i may try to shoot it with my sling shot. darn.

What is that anyway. It looks like your head got stuck in some german guluski's and pudding.

I am German and still have ammo.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   

i don't remember ever saying a slingshot won't kill small game-i know it will i have done it- i said throwing a rock if you can even hit what you are throwing at- sometimes(rarely) it might but usually it won't.
and btw caught 11 trout this morning even after all the rain and high muddy waters it brought- one was a beautiful wild brown about 18"

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

We will just plug away and try to defend and fight for out right to keep it. Your avatar is very weird looking if you held still for a moment i may try to shoot it with my sling shot. darn.

What is that anyway. It looks like your head got stuck in some german guluski's and pudding.

I am German and still have ammo.

It is the Scarecrow from Batman Begins

[edit on 21/4/2009 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
and btw i am german/scottish so you can guess what my mentality is lol
like beer and fight for my freedom

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Sorry about the small game and sling shot error. oops.

Congrats! That's a lot of fish. I'm flying up to fish with you tomorrow. Maybe it will rub off.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Oh sorry you looked like one of my Grandma leftover Gulushki dishes.

Very catchy.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

come on over i'll show you a few techniques and some reloading stuff too
long way to go just to fish for some stupid stocked trout tho lmao
but i will have beer lol

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That would be fun to have a couple cold ones, talking conspiracy issues, hunting and fishing,.

Maybe we could make some spears.

I'm curious to what other topics interest you. I dont see you on other threads??

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

well i'm more of a lurker- but i am disturbed by the passing of obama's hitler youth bill- i have commented on that already
i like cryptozoology-guns (duh)- survival- our evil gov't's hidden agendas etc.
i just don't post alot because usually by the time i have read through a thread what i have to say has already been said, so i don't want to be redundant. alot of people never bother to read a thread and just say something that has been said many times already and i don't want to be one of them.
maybe they just want points for posting?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
wreply to post by wonderworld

Thank you for your kindness! And for the compliment!
Indeed my avatar is peacefull, but my name is "scary". Woooooo!
Thats okay it keeps 'em away!

It wont always be doom and gloom! Strange how this is all proceding
nicely according to the plan that has been in the works for millennia,
yet not many even know what that is!
Anyway, we'll have peace eventually, its just the getting there that will be rough!
I try to remain gender neutral just to keep the peeps guessing! LOL
I'm pretty sure you are female and blond if I remember correctly from
a prior post. Sounds good to me, being a hot blooded male and all!
Thank you for the update on guiness! Thats too bad, and a tough lesson.
Looks like they are cracking down on a bunch of stuff lately.
No I checked I didnt get a u2u. We only corresponded on the threads.
Dont know whether to feel left out or looked after!

He had alot of good to say to me and I him and I felt respected as an equal.

Until you do something to me I automatically consider you a friend!
Surprized with my scary name they havent kicked me off yet for
promoting doom and gloom!
(Im kidding ATS!)
On the contrary I think I promote peace, healing and common sense.
Or at least I try.
I appologize I could not find the article, I swear it was on cnn or
northwest cable news but I could find nothing.
My mother in law also seen it but also could not remember exactly where she seen it.
But I did find some local relevant articles!
This is an older one that was updated:
www.cnn.com...
New jobs in ammo manufacturing! Wheeewho!
www.ktvb.com...

Livesay had to order from Connecticut to restock .22-caliber ammunition. The day he stocks the shelves, the ammunition goes out the door, he said. He gets about a dozen shoppers a day looking to stock up.

Most every day we sell out of the most popular calibers," said Derrek Bailey, a manager at Cabela's in Boise.

www.idahostatesman.com...
www.idahostatesman.com...
I also seen a video(I believe on cnn also)where they were talking to a gun
store owner that was selling AR15's for 3 grand! They asked him how could he charge that much and he said because he cant keep them in stock at any price!

[edit on 21-4-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes, I'm in to the same topics but usually comment because I cant keep my mouth shut. Other times I have to coment on someones opion if it's way off the wall. I cant stay too nuetral at times.

There is some weird stuff going on lately and I'm putting the pices together.

I read these threads for a year before I signed up. It was mainly to make one comment then I got hooked.

I am a mystery Junky .

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Thank you for the links.

Yes the name with doom is interesting. That’s why I love ATS. When discussing this stuff with others they say I’m being gloomy doomy, when in fact I’m not. Just warning them.

Funny you caught the tall and blonde from a different thread. Well I’m glad you aren’t gender neutral anymore, well to me at least. At first I was hesitant to post my personal photos with my face in my profile. I figured if the Government wanted me they wouldn’t need my picture just my IP address.

I’m glad you agree this has been in the woeks since the millennia.

I don’t think Guiness left you out. I think they intercepted him before he recruited more people. I’m not sure if I was the first and only U2U about his site or not??

I totally believe you about the ammo article it’s happening all over the place. I wont do anything to you so I guess we are friends.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
well i don't pick on anyone unless they are just stupid morons-like the one thread "i need info on becoming a werewolf".
lost alot of points for my comment in that thread lol
if people want to have an intelligent real debate so be it- i can see both sides of the coin. got thrown off my HS debate team because in the middle of my debate i suddenly agreed with the other person lol
anyway back on topic my local gun store has nearly doubled the price of bullets in the past week(bullets for reloading) and also the prices on gun powder and blackpowder and wads for shotgun shell reloading.
interestingly tho the price of primers and reloading equipment has stayed the same

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Special Ops teaches you how to kill with your index finger.... bullets only stop the un creative...... Survive, Adapt - Overcome... Conquer.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join