It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hangdiver

Yes your girlfriend is smart to buy lots of ammo.

I think that sword is called a bayonet. I kind of wished I had one for back up if I run out of ammo.

Kind of like what happened in Gettysburg. We could flank the civilian National Security forces or global police!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
In a way I can see them coding the ammo for pistol ammo since that can be used in robbery's and is used in most murders. That would make it easier for the police to catch the responsible party or parties. But still, there are many folks that go hunting with riffles, and I see no sense at all in coding. I prefer a riffle for defense or for hunting any day. Does a whole lot more damage then a pistol. And there isnt a chance in heck I will miss. I figure even if they break in and then run, If I have buck shot in there I can miss, even if there half way across the neighbors yard. They will be hurting when I am done with them.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

According to the story, Col. J. L. Camberlain had more than one bayonet, I suggest you get yours. On the other hand, if I am in a gun fight and run out of bullets I shouldn't have been there to begin with. You can never have too much ammo, unless you can't carry it all.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i have a folding bayonet on my ak47.
not a knife type but stabbing thingy.
and if you know how to reload you can get the bullet out and scrape the code off- it's called a bullet puller and is easy to use- costs about $20 but you need the equipment to reload the round.
and nugent and norris would be awesome as a team!!!! they get in power our criminals would be like cockroaches running when you turn on the lights.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

The problem with that is the bad guys wont be using coded ammo.

They would get it on the black market. It will make the good guys criminals if they don’t destroy all their uncoded ammo.

I thinks it’s more an infringement on our second amendment. It also infringes on our personal privacy.

I have said all along it’s non of the Feds business to know how much of which caliper I own.

I don’t want to have my ammo registered to a feral database. Some on brought up the question “What happens if someone steals my coded ammo and uses it in a crime” That’s a very good question.

I wish this bill would stop crime but it wont. It's all part of a bigger plan.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

That is a good point but from what I hear re-loading will also be a crime.

If we dont buy coded or serialized ammo and just find spent casings to remove the code. I think we would still be in trouble.

It will be both on the outside and also on the inside.

This would cause a lot of problems for those who did buy coded ammo and left behind the casing for re-loading, by others. Dont you agree.

If they had it their way none of us would have guns.

If we totally unite with the G20 and have a regulated government. I have doubts we would have any gun rights left. That would also apply to our Constitution.

Kind of scary.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

yes you could go to a gun range and get fired casings for reloading.
i don't recommend it tho as casings can only be reloaded a few times before they become to weak and may explode when fired. so if you don't know how many times they have been reloaded stay away from them.
now if you see someone shooting new factory ammo by all means grab the casings.
and as for reloading they won't take away the equipment but will make primers,powder and bullets illegal or to high priced and you may even have to be registered in a database- like they are doing with store bought ammo.
they are shady bastards- remember a lion with no claws and no teeth is just a big ol' pussycat

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hangdiver

Yes I'm sure that Col. J. L. Camberlain had more than one bayonet and stuck a few bayonets in a few Rebels.

I'm a Yankee. I guess you are too. I have a friend who hangs a confederate flag in his basement.

I keep telling him he lost the war,,,give it up.

that's funny,

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well I personally havent reloaded. My brother-in-law does all the time.

Yes all re-loading equiptment will be outlawed and banned. Good point about the toothless, clawless lion!

They would love for us all to be pussy cats when they demanded global governance and order.

I dont think it will be that easy for them, if that should occur.

I think 2010 will be a very interesting year!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

well unless they can trace me back to cabelas when i bought my gear how will they ever even know i have it? i walked into the store and paid cash no id, no cc, no check, just cash and walked out and drove home. only way they will ever know is because of on here or someone narcs on me.
and i was thinking this too- here in pa. rifle season for deer starts the monday after thanksgiving (my bday) and we will have over 2.5 million hunters in the woods from all over the country and the world.
pa. is not a small state with many remote locations- so just how are they going to check all of these people to make sure they have coded ammo? they don't have the manpower and know it.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Maybe they will just do random checks on ammo? I think the problem will be buying it.

Did you read that one guys post saying they were back logged and only would sell one box of ammo per customer.

It still sounds insane to have an ammo registration database and to require everyone to destroy all uncoded ammo. I didnt see them say we'll pay to replace all your purchased ammo.

I still dont like the privacy issue involved with it. Showing ID, etc. Some may be considered a terrorist threat with the amount they have stockpiled due to Obama becoming President.

They also know of the massive gun buying sprees that have occured. Now we are considered a terrorist threat. UNREAL.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

yeah they will probably stick to random checks and also those of us who have registered guns and ccw permits because they know we have ammo for them.
i can't wait to see what the supreme court has to say when the 1st person arrested fights it tooth and nail.
after all they did overturn the washington dc gun ban- so who knows?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
www.sing365.com...

I rest my case.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It sort of makes me wonder, though. Most of us are not stupid and I do believe that the world is starting to wake up and to realize that there is something going on. I believe that is why so many folks are buying guns. Its not a terrorist thing its because they know there is much worse to come in the next few years.

Yet the government just has to put a label on anyone that happens to own a gun as a terrorist. It sort of puts the good folks to shame, figuring the cops still allow the drug dealers to walk the streets daily with guns.

My cousin was shot 2 years ago in Raligh by a man whom had already murdered 14 people. Yet he was still out walking on the streets. The police kept letting him out. He now has 4 life sentences because his last 2 victims were police officers. Go figure. Yet he only gets 10 years for killing my cousin.

Yet someone like that isnt defined as a terrorist? yet someone that maybe buys a gun to protect there family from crimes like that is one???????

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

Wow man I was rockin out to your song "Guns are for PUSSIES"

Hate to break it to you but you probably said that on the wrong thread Fred.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. 10 years is all! Wow!

Yes, it's a nightmare. We all know these or any gun bans wont stop crime or murders.

It infringes upon on rights.

Not only to protect our families but to hunt for food, some collect guns as a hobby. Some have been passed down as family heirlooms and have sentimental value.

We arent living in the wild wild west as they think. It's only the bad guys they need to worry about. They will continue on as nothing ever happened.

It is the guys you speak of that have no conscience, when killing an innocent soul.

That kind of stuff really ticks me off. I will pray for your cousin and your family. A sad tragedy.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Youre right but I wrry that if we have a catastrophic event in the next year or 2 and martial law breaks out the Supreme could get overridden by the President if they declared a National emergency. Then all executive orders would be in place. They are;

Martial law is defined as: military rule or authority imposed on a civilian population when the civil authorities cannot maintain law and order, as in a time of war or during an emergency.

Hitler turned Germany into a Nazi dictatorship through executive orders.

Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.

Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.

Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.

Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.

Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.

Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."

Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.

Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.

Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States.

Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.

Martial law can be declared due to natural disasters, Y2k Crisis, Stock Market crash, no electricity, riots, biological attack, .... anything leading to the breakdown of law and order

Kind of scary isnt it??

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Wow man I was rockin out to your song "Guns are for PUSSIES"

Hate to break it to you but you probably said that on the wrong thread Fred.

The only thing I "said" was "I rest my case." Fred. But being as how I find your reply to my post about as clear as the rest of your posts here, care to explain what you're getting at? Are one of you big, tough gun toting people going to shoot me? Or were you referring to the word in ALL CAPS that YOU posted? (And amazingly, you haven't gotten a warn yet....)

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I didnt use all Caps. One word does not imply all CAPS.

No one would ever hurt you. This is just a gun Enthusiast thread. People get really angry when their rights get taken away.

I'm just saying that all the gun owners, (mostly men) wouldnt like to be called a Pussey.

I wasnt sure if it was a joke or an insult.

You can call me Fredette. It sounds more feminine than Fred.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i know i am a very peaceable person who just wants to be left alone and mind my own business. period. so what i own guns and ammo and reloading equipment. i am no terrorist. let me go about my daily life and leave me alone. i am very outgoing and have a great sense of humor also.
i pray i never have to shoot someone but if my life or other innocent peoples lives are in danger and i am faced by a gun wielding criminal i have resolved myself to the fact i have to use my gun and i will shoot to kill and maybe the families of the person who's life i saved will thank me.
as for the gov't criminals- they just keep pushing us and as i have said before- they better watch out because the grass isn't always greener on the other side, and it's not fun when you find out it isn't

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join