It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject: No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

yes i have many turkey calls and there is a talent needed to use them.
and of course i use estrogen for bucks and yes it does work but they need to be in rut.
i'm a big archery hunter so i have to get them close- so what i do is take cotton balls soak them in the estrogen use blaze orange trail marking tape and hang them upside down in a 35 mm film container at specific distances so i know the range they are at
i've watched bucks licking them sometimes
also if you find an active scrape line put a few drops in it as the deer check them everyday- just have to figure out when they are checking them

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
FEBRUARY 7, 2009...12:42 PM

Source of comments;

gunsmithtalk.wordpress.com...

Ammunition Serialization (Accountability) Bills are on

the Move in 2009. UPDATE

Below is a link to the NSSF site showing what states have seen this bill introduced during the current legislative session. If you live in one of these states… now is the time to contact your local legislator and tell them “NO!”

www.trendtrack.com...

www.walb.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Thanks. Interesting. Have you ever used a tree stand or perch. I know a few people that wont use them.

I guess there are other ways to be out of sight, when hunting. I broke the bracket for my 44 mag scope and need to take it in.

I will also stock up on more ammo while there. Like I said I may but some 22s to use for trade, in the event all SHTF. Plus I'm becoming a bit more alarmed at how they are still pushed the coded, seralized ammo bill.

My turkey call hasnt been taken out of the package yet. I have a heard of turkeys in the road almost daily. Ive been tempted to reach out my car window and grab one.

At Thanksgiving time I was looking for sales and finally found one for 28 cents a pound so I bought 4.

My brother in law had his wild turkey stuffed. It takes up half the living room. I think he asked for additional stuffing to make it so huge. Men and their egos,,,,,

Soon we may be criminals by having our precious ammo and not having it registered in a Federal database. That touches a nerve!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

yes i use a climbing tree stand for archery- have had deer stare at me while i pull my bow back- they don't assume danger from the air i guess or maybe just think i'm a big tree rat lmao
turkeys i don't hunt much because of the morons who just fire into the brush thinking they will kill what they can't see
i have killed a few tho and they are not easy to get- very wary and remember birds can see color- why the males have such bright plumage

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
oh and btw if you ever eat a wild turkey you will never want to buy a domesticated one again.
they have this delicious nutty kind of flavor to them
yummy

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That's funny the deer think your a big tree rat.

Ive had an old compound bow out in my shed for years. I dont have any arrows and need to check what kind I need. I bought it at some yard sale years ago. The string is tight.

I would assume I should wear leather gloves when using it.

Guns are easier, for me since I have no bow experienc.. I could make a bow and arrow target of these ammo bills to practice on.

Arrows may be a good survival item to go with my guns, snares and fishing pole. You are giving me ideas. Thanks.

Honestly Ive never used a snare either and the #%# dont come with instructions. If needed I could figure it out I guess. Knowing me I'd be trapping a groundhop and end up with a Racoon. Meat is meat I guess. (in survival mode)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

never used snares since they are illegal in pa for most animals but i do use leg hold traps and raccoons aren't bad to eat, same as opposums, groundhogs are to greasy, but if i was starving to death i would settle for adamn skunk! lmao
and i built my own fishing rodsand tie flies and am a very accomplished angler so i have that going for me too
fletch my own arrows too- stocked up on them

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Wow, youre right we do live too far from each other.

I could use another good survivalist if SHTF.

I read on how make a V shaped fish trap, that's about it. I dont picture myself trying to spear one. They make it look easy in the movies.

Gross "greasy ground hogs" well maybe I can use the grease to fry my survival worms.

Maybe I will buy that mini 22 for small game and use 3 shots. Huh??

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

definitely not easy to spear a fish that is for sure!!! stupid hollywood
and i can hold my own in the woods in survival mode if need be- prefer not to but i can.
or just flee to uncle ted nugents compound in michigan
he would love me except i drink beer, smoke, and suck at playing the guitar.
other than that he would welcome me lmao

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I love Ted Nugent too! Looks like we would make one bad a## survival team.

I dont like to rough it either. I'm just prepared for a Catastrophic event to occur.

Manmade or other, including a major run on the banks, global financial collapse, etc.

That’s one reason I’m so worried about the stupid ammo laws. If they cant ban weapons they pick on ammo.

I might practice spearing a fish for the fun of it.

With my luck I’d have a fish and wildlife officer watching me and hand over a ticket for fishing without a license.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

yeah i love uncle ted too- not just for his music ( i have roughly 20 of his albums) but he isn't scared to speak his mind and tells it like it is. i met him at a damn yankees concert and he is a very down to earth and smart person and funny as hell
he should run for president- omfg would that cause an uproar but i would vote for him- billary would flee to some exotic island if he won and never be heard from again lol

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Good point. It isnt so far fetched as you think. Look at all the Celebrity govenors or those that have public office. Ronald Reagan was also an actor.

Yes that would rile people up. He's also the only musician I know that never did drugs.

Maybe I should ditch the Turkey call and deer estrogen and get a Ted Nugent caller?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
if nugent ever comes out with a call i will be one of the 1st to buy it because i will gaurantee he will make sure it wotks great.
and if shtf maybe we can meet 1/2 way at uncle teds camp- he would love us
i wish we could get him on here!!!!!! that would be awesome!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Yes that would be awesome! I'm afraid if SHTF there would be martial law with cram packed highways.

The worse case scenerio would be road blocks to search and seize all weapons.

It's a nice thought though. Times like that I'm glad I live in a rural area!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Coded and Serialized ammo images;

[edit on 14-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

i have a feeling if they do checkpoints to search and seize weapons there will not be enough cops, military, etc to take on all of us- someone will snap and that will cause others to snap and they know we outnumber them. also the amount of police to carry that out will lead to higher crime rates simply because they are not patrolling or able to respond quickly to a call. only the criminals(gov't too but same thing) will benefit from this.
and i know alot of police and military people here that would never ever think of doing this and would refuse because they swore to uphold our constitution and believe in it.
they will look for a more subtle way- such as the point of this thread- make it so hard and expensive to buy ammo that our guns are now useless and if you don't abide by their laws a law abiding citizen is instantly a criminal giving them a reason to throw you in the FEMA camps.
if i am going to a camp it will be teds camp!
plus i need guitar lessons lol

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I’m kind of think that somehow Obama’s Civilian National Security force will be very helpful in the search and seize scenario.

If Martial law did break out Maybe taping the gun under the car would avoid a metal detector?

The problem with upholding the constitution lies with the latest G20 meeting. It was the beginning of a One World Government. They have signed it in blood on several issues, including a global currency, New home land Security laws, etc.

We now have the G20 Nations regulating our rights. I’m surprised a civil war hast broken out.

I expect people to eventually revolt. I’ll probably just stay put out here in the rural community or run for the hills if SHTF. I have all my survival gear in 5 large hiking back packs ready to go.

Your right about a FEMA camp. Have you seen the newest FEMA coffins and liners for mass burial’s. CREEPY.

Maybe Ted would let us hang with him for a while?? Got any inside contacts?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

no unfortunately- only ever met him once
and yes the obama civil service thingy reminds me of hitler and his brainwashing youth program. thank god i don't have kids but my gf does and has made it clear they will only volunteer for something if they want too. they make it sound good by saying "mandatory volunteering"
wtf is that?
volunteering means exactly that- once it is mandatory it is not volunteering anymore duh
i was a volunteer firefighter for years in my town-i loved it. and helping people in times of need. but NOONE will tell me i HAVE to do such and such
so now when parents refuse to let their kids "volunteer" are they and the kids now criminals too?
maybe that is why there are so many coffins and camps.
my gf lives 1/2 hour away and i don't get to see her alot but her kids(boys) are 13 and 9 and some of the s### they tell me that their teachers told them in school just floors me.
brainwashing at it's finest i guess- get them young and impressionable
and btw her 9 yo got 4 hours detention because he argued with his teacher about how guns don't kill people- the person with them does. guess i have taught him well in the past year. they know enough to keep away from guns unless i take them shooting.
and same teacher was telling him that fishing is cruel- c'mon

[edit on 14-4-2009 by bigfoot1212]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well I'm worried I have kids and do not want them to take part in the Obama National Security force.

I read the documents. It says Elementary aged students. What do they want first graders carrying guns?

I'll be making sure they dont have any weird school field trips scheduled!

Yes one part reads Voluntary and the other says mandatory so yes it’s mandatory servitude.

I also went to a Nugent concert. Very Cool! That's probably why my hearing is slightly affected. Too much loud music.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

no they will be brainwashing kids to narc on their parents and neighbors and whomever else.
exactly what hitler did.
and what do you think they will be teaching while they are "volunteering"?
that is good to pick up litter? yeah ok
yes it is good to pick up litter- i hate litterers- but that won't be what they are teaching

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join