It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nursery school incident in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
There are reports that 10 have been injured in a nursery school shooting in France,

I will try to update as i get some more information on this,

Hopefully all the children are safe, Add if you have any info on this or links,

[edit on 20-3-2009 by asala]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ok just heard that the man fired in to the air near parents so hopefully it just caused panic rather than anything else,

This happend in Lyon in France, Reports are that there is 10 injurys..

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Finally a news link,

Police said a man began firing an air gun at mothers picking up their children from Harmony nursery school in Lyon.

It is understood there are no serious injuries.

Police have surrounded the area and are attempting to find the gunman.

The school was in the 3rd arrondisement of Lyon.

The parents were going to collect children when the incident occured around 11.30 French time. No child has been injured.

Two of the injured suffered minor head injuries and none required hospital treatment.

According to the local prefecture, one policeman who tried to intervene was hit by falling cartridges but was not hurt.

Link,

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I suppose one could call this a 'copycat' incident, referring to the mass shooting in Winnendon, Germany of two weeks ago. However, given the mass hysteria small incidents like this can cause, one wonders if this is nothing but an attempt to 'catapult the propaganda'--to reinforce the calls for more laws by the various governments in Europe. It's like slapping a fresh wound, with none of the risks of an operation involving mass deaths. So my gut is telling me this is another 'false-flag' attack, albeit involving only pellet guns.

ps
a handful of teenagers have since been picked up on suspicion of committing this crime.

new topics

top topics

join