It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the best way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Since UFO sightings have increased tremendously, wouldnt that mean that my chances of seeing one is increased?

What is the best way for me to go about seeing a UFO? what time of day, what area, general direction, what i should be looking for...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I would say to go where UFOs have been repeatedly spotted. Late at night from everything I've read.

And yes, I would say that it would stand to reason that if sightings have increased, your chances of seeing one would be increased also.

But as I understand, UFOs tend to visit the same areas again and again, so as I said, I would try to get to one of these areas if you want a chance at seeing one.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If you want to check online to find out where people have recently seen UFOs, try www.nuforc.org...

It's the National UFO Reporting Center. It's updated every week or two. The reports contain lots of info such as date, location, time of the sighting, shape of the craft, duration of the sighting, and so on.

Bring a camera when you go looking--just in case.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I read that wednedday at 10pm would be the best time for viewing them.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
UFOs are increasingly reported, but I'm not certain they're more frequently seen. People are probably using the internet to research and report their sightings, whereas 10 years ago or more it would have been relatively difficult to find someone or some agency interested in collecting reports.

It's even possible the UFOs are seen *less* frequently these days on account of new weapons systems being deployed than pose a threat to them, like particle beam cannons and high-powered lasers.

From reviewing report databases it seems that professional airplane pilots and military personal who work in proximity to nuclear weapons have a better than average chance of seeing UFOs. I'd bet that folks who live near Air Force bases, especially in rural locations, stand a better chance of seeing UFOs.

There isn't much most people can do to see them, aside from watching the skys closely. Take up astronomy.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
UFO mean Unidentified flying object, so in theory the population is just seeing more unidentified objects. However, it doesn't mean that its little green men.It can be a number of things such as miltary/commerical aircraft or natural things too. Due to the fact that Aliens/UFOs have gone abit mainstream media with shows like the X files it means when we see something unidentified in the sky are first reaction is "Good lord! thats something from the x files". I believe that most of the reports are normal day aircraft being misinterpreted for something which there not.

I have seen things which i can not explain or indentify with any aircraft which is known to man. My advice to you is to keep monitoring the skys, but to also study different types of aircraft so you don't jump to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreyFlipAWS
What is the best way for me to go about seeing a UFO?

Near a military base stocked with nuclear warheads. Don't know why, but they're a common thread..aka New Mexico, and Rendlesham cases.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Is there a site that lists all the UFO hotspots on most countries and even tells the the time you are most likely to see them along with what type of UFOs are spotted there?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Condocert, about your .gif avatar.

You do know the history behind it right? I'm in Montreal, it is actually from around here!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I would suggest going to the USA - that's where most reports come from since the 50s. That's also where most ghost sightings and alien contacts were made. Really a big hotspot with some tough people watching carefully.

No no no. Not implying anything here. How dare you do think

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I heard that midnight-four A.M. are best times for that stuff.

hope it helps

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
One would think the International Space Station to be the single one best vantage point to see anything leaving or entering earth's atmosphere.

top topics

join