It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as Obama mixes politics, comedy on 'Tonight Show'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Obama mixes politics, comedy on 'Tonight Show'

edition.cnn.com

President Obama mixed jokes with serious discussion Thursday during an appearance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno."
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-3-2009 by obama_show]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

What amazed me most is " "The larger problem is we've got to get back to an attitude where people know enough is enough, and people have a sense of responsibility and they understand that their actions are going to have an impact on everybody," he said. "If we can get back to those values that built America, then I think we're going to be OK."

Obama also said he was confident in his embattled Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner.

"I think Geithner is doing an outstanding job. I think that we have a big mess on our hands," he said. "It's not going to be solved immediately, but it is going to get solved."

edition.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by obama_show
What amazed me most is " "The larger problem is we've got to get back to an attitude where people know enough is enough, and people have a sense of responsibility and they understand that their actions are going to have an impact on everybody," he said. "If we can get back to those values that built America, then I think we're going to be OK."

Umm....slight problem. His actions don't accomplish what he is saying. Those are nothing but empty words which he really does not believe. If he truely believed that, he would not be for larger government which wants to control people from cradle to grave and make them dependent on the government.

[edit on 3/20/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If there really is a secret NWO agenda to enslave us all in the near future, then he's the perfect "frontman" isn't he? He's smart and funny, and seems very genuine... I for one find it really hard to dislike the guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Do you know what happens at the end of a joke right? You get the punchline!

I really don't want to hear the punchline for the end of this financial joke.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
If there really is a secret NWO agenda to enslave us all in the near future, then he's the perfect "frontman" isn't he? He's smart and funny, and seems very genuine... I for one find it really hard to dislike the guy.

WOW, I find it very hard to like him.

I must be immune.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm at work so I cant watch it but what I pieced together from stories I've read he was comparing his handling/criminal involvement of all this bailout/theft garbage to a bunch of handicapped kids running around in the special olympics?

Sounds about right.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I'm at work so I cant watch it but what I pieced together from stories I've read he was comparing his handling/criminal involvement of all this bailout/theft garbage to a bunch of handicapped kids running around in the special olympics?

Sounds about right.

Very funny, yup that about sums it up,

new topics

top topics

join