It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Chancellor Merkel Calling for Raids on Homes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

By Peter Neideck, Dissent Blog

Today, German Chancellor Angela Merkel demanded even tougher gun control measures relating to storage of firearms and ammunition in Germany. With an audacity that defies belief the former East German communist also called for unannounced raids on homes and offices of registered firearm owners. In an interview with the Deutschlandfunk Merkel said: “We must do everything to prevent children’s access to firearms.” As a further consequence of the recent mass shooting in Germany Merkel wants citizens to be more alert and pay particular attention to young people.“ However, Germans Secretary of State Wolfgan Schäuble in an interview with the German State TV station ARD warned against overregulation of already tight firearm laws in Germany.

think-endgame.blogspot.com...

Well, it seems the NWO is working hard to make sure the people don't have weapons or ammunition, and make lame excuses trying to take away the right of law abiding citizens to own and bear arms. Even though this is happening in Germany, look out American patriots, because we are probably next.

Already several bills have been introduced trying to ban semi-automatic weapons, even shotguns, and handguns, and the lame excuse that President Obama's administration could come up with, was to blame American citizens owning legal weapons, which are not Fully Automatic weapons for the most part, as the culprit for the Mexican Drug Cartells getting their hands on Fully Automatic weapons....

Wake up United States, and wake up world, our rights are being stripped away more and more, and the only reason this is happening is to control you.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Pffft, They'll probably raid the houses of people who dont even have children.

I'm all for owning guns! BURY THEM in your backyard, hahahaha that'll screw them over.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You call a school shooting in which 15 innocent young children died a lame excuse?

I would love my house to get raided 10 times if this saves only one of the victims.

Grow up, idiot.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by TimeBandit]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Registered Owners - gee why dont they just arrest a few Jewish Bankers and demand they stop trading in illegal weapons ... thats more productive I think than breaking into regisered firearm owners homes... gee, he has a gun for a reason ... dont give it to him or he will give it to you... and breaking into legal owners homes ... well, got a gun for sale mate..?

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeBandit

And it's people like you that allow this agenda to be pushed through. Take responsibility for yourself and read the facts. Don't worry though, when the time comes I'll protect your first amendment right with my second amendment right

I think it's you that needs to grow up.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TimeBandit

Nevermind the lives and property that could be safe and secure with the knowledge that everybody is possibly packing heat.

Studies have already been done, suggesting that communities are actually much SAFER when most of the citizens are packing heat.

You want to worry about people dying, take a look at the middle east and the mass slaughter that our own country is perpetrating on mostly innocent people. Just think about that: 1 million dead.

Also, consider that if someone would've been packing heat when the 15 people were murdered, it could've been only 1 or 2. Guns CAN save lives, they don't kill people, people kill people.

new topics

top topics

join