It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Lights in Irish Mid-lands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Red Lights in Irish Mid-lands

www.westmeathexaminer.ie

UFOs were prominent in the news when a Clare family witnessed unusual lights in the sky, but closer to home, Catriona ni Duill also thought she saw unidentified flying objects pass over her home at Clonlost, Killucan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Last night 19-03-2009 at about 9pm, I was called to the back of the house where we wittnessed a large red light in the sky. At first I thought it may me a planet or star, but from this there was a smaller white light circling the red. This lasted for about 2 mins and as sudden as it appeared it disapeared as if switched off. I am a sceptic, can some one explain this?

www.westmeathexaminer.ie
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As I cannot view the event for my own analysis, I can only conclude that what you witnessed could possibly have been an object projecting a Particle Beam.

The White Light could have been a Particle Beam (Consisting of Electrically Charged Protons), which depending upon the projected strength of such, ends in a Plasma Charge/Ball at whatever distance its beam terminates.

Particle Beams are completely within the realm of Experimental Technology, and as such, what you witnessed could in fact be Terrestrial.

There was in fact a video once of an Unidentifiable Aerial Object, wherein the Triangular "Craft" rotated, and there appeared to be a Light Circling around it at the same time. However, upon closer analysis it became apparent that the "Circling Light" in fact corresponded directly with the rotation of the Triangle, and it emanated from One of the Three Points at the Edge of the Object. Thus, it was most likely a Particle Beam, or a similar Technological Aspect.

I cannot view the object which you witnessed however, so please take my "Theory of the Possible" as an estimate.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wow, good article - thanks!
Really interesting about the tracks.....3-digit, no heel pad, and started in the middle of the lawn as if someone had landed there....wow that'd freak me out.

I'd get the biggest dog and go trackin'!

top topics

join