It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama about to betray Israel, says former intel official

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have three words for this anonymous, Intelligence Official:

NOT BLOODY LIKELY.

As much Obama would like to wrest control of Middle Eastern affairs from Israel, the Jewish Lobby in the US is just simply far too formidable these days for even the President to take on.

And Obama was aware full well of that influence when he hired Rahm Emmanuel to be the Whitehouse Chief of Staff and Peter R. Orszag, to be head of the Office of Budget and Management.

Both fervent, pro-Israeli Zionists.

I'm sorry but as much as he would like to, Obama alone is not going to be able to break America's historic ties with it's 51st State.

There's simply too much vested interest from American Jews and Israelis to continue the American-Israeli parasitic alliance, and as well all know they have the money and connections to turn out your lights.

[edit on 21/3/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Not when those really in power are the rich elite

Then your thread title is incorrect. Its not Obama at all.

The UN, and most of the world hate with a passion Israel, when there shouldn't be any hatred, but an understanding of both points of view. That of Israelis, and Palestinians.

The UN has every reason to show disdain for Israel. Israel has violated more UN resolutions than Iraq ever did, but of course, it has its lobbyists in Washington making sure the US remains a staunch ally. The same is probably true in every western capital in the world.

CT

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Oh, the thread title is quite accurate, more accurate than many of you are willing to admit. Bet.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
When I watched the God Father movies I do recall hearing something about "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Any American who imagines the extortionist Israeli's who are the only nation and people in the world who feel the need to maintain something called an "Anti-Defamation League" are anyone's friends let alone ours needs to pay a little closer attention to the net effect of this friendship.

The Israeli State represents more of a threat to the United States of America and it's constitutional principals and way of life than all the other nations of this world combined.

Our forefathers clearly did not want us taking sides in foreign wars and in fact everytime we do it leads to bankrupting costs economically and morally and diminishes our stature as a Nation around the world.

We as a nation would be well served to cut off all funding and ties to Israel and deny any person who holds dual citizenship the privelage of elected or appointed office in our government, and demand any dual citizen of Israel and the United States choose citizenship in one nation or another, and follow the normal visiting and immigration procedures set up for use by every other nation on the planet.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have to say....I'm right with Southern Guardian on this. The zionist movement is what is causing if not all than surely the largest problem in the middle east.

We are propping up an aggressor.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It seems that this former intelligent official was right after all.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Seekerof

want to know what is so funny about that political cartoon? all of the special interest groups the hypocritical zionist helped create in this country eternally blaming us for our mistakes. i wonder do you think Israel would let us do the same?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

If Obama does help to isolate or dissolve the murdering psychopaths running Israel..it will be the best thing he's done since coming to the Oval office IMO.

Israelis have the right to survive..just not where they continually murder and terrorise their neighbours in the ME...i propose they set up camp on Easter Island..no neighbours for 1000's of miles would be absolutely perfect for a pariah state like Israel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join