It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Reincarnation?

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Kind of eerie, this little boy may be the real deal.

ABC News link to the story.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That was one hell of a story, ABC isn't the type of mainstream news to post complete bull. Thats very creepy indeed, i wonder if it will eventually get debunked

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
i seen that video sunday it was good and convincing

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I saw that too. Even the dead guy's sister thinks the little boy is him reincarnated. If one of his own family members believes it, then I'd say that's a pretty good argument that it is him.

They should do a test on the little boy like the Buddhist lamas do, where they pick out belongings of theirs from their past life from an array of different items. It would be even more convincing then if he could pick out the right things.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wasn't there an actor who claimed to be the reincarnated version of a US President?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Was it ABC or NBC that blew up the truck for the news story?

ANyhoo it is a good story, kind of creepy. I'd be interested in knowing more about the parents though.

Is one of them a frustrated writer?

Do they have money problems?

So many questions before this becomes completely credible.

Also I understand people wanting to think the News is independent. ABC is owned by Disney, I wonder if Disney or any of it's subs has optioned the boys life (lives?) story.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
This is similar to a story in England about a small boy who recalls being a Luftwaffe pilot shot down and killed during WW2.

The idea of past lives fascinates me, I'm not 100% convinced of it and think there might be other explanations both paranormal and rational but I still think the evidence is pretty compelling. It's been speculated that youngsters who spontaneously remember a past life do so because they died a violent death in the previous one, thus carrying the truama and memories into the present.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
doesn't the 'spirit' of the dalai lama supposedly transfer to another body at the time of the current incarnation's death?
what happened to this supposed 'spirit ' for the last 60 years ?
playing 1'st base for the cubs
lets see now, when my son first started talking he 'wanna see scary somethings' , then he got an obsession with trains and kept mentioning the name 'Thomas'.
of course ,he's the reincarnation of a bloke called Thomas who was scared to death on a train !!!!!
i like this paranormal stuff , it's fun isn't it

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
the Dali Lama isn't dead... so what spirit are you talking about, dahei?

he took refuge after Tibet was invaded and they forced rule of the country away from him- but he's alive and well... in fact, he just finished a visit to the U.S.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I got the good kind of chills as I was reading that story, which in terms of my own beliefs as to when I get them means that this "Story" is true.

Maybe not everyone comes back after death, but in this case it has happend.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
I saw that too. Even the dead guy's sister thinks the little boy is him reincarnated. If one of his own family members believes it, then I'd say that's a pretty good argument that it is him.

They should do a test on the little boy like the Buddhist lamas do, where they pick out belongings of theirs from their past life from an array of different items. It would be even more convincing then if he could pick out the right things.

i am told bob that those who follow the Dalai Lama believe he is re-incarnated from one to the next .
i thought this was common knowledge .
the point being that to a believer ,he has never died .
maybe someone could enlighten me as to the longest period between one Dalai Lama and the next? i doubt it was 60 years .
If a child was to be the reincarnate of someone else [which i find laughable ] why would it be someone who died 60 years ago and many miles away from them ?
Why not the old bloke who died the day before within 10 miles of the child ? would cut down on the travelling don't you think ?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
dahei, i misinterpreted your post, i thought you were referring to the dali lama's spirit being absent for 60 years, when you really meant the kid the article is on... my apologies.

who's to say that this boy's spirit hasn't jumped from person to person over 60 years- i.e when one incarnation dies, it is immediately reincarnated- and that this boy's family is just the first to notice the boy's odd interest and knowledge of ww2 airplanes, etc...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I love the wierd and unexplained, but I wish they would have had more background. Is one of the parents an avid WWII buff? I know around my house the discovery channel is always on and it amazes me how much my rugrats pick up without actually sitting down and watching a program.

new topics

top topics

join