It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Board? Should Google earth and Mars have its own place on ATS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
With my free time and just in general I use GE to look at work, leisure and holiday activities. When I have insomnia I look at it and now GM for the weird. My question is, would it be beneficial for ATS to lump mapping finds to a specific board?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
IMHO - no , you should post finds made using GE etc in the most relevant forum to the nature of the find - NOT link it to GE - GE is simply the tool - its the nature of the find that matters

for example :

if you find an anomoly that you think is a UFO - post it in ` alens / UFOs`

if you identify a rare plane ` in flight / on the tarmac ` post it in aviation

if you find a surface structure you believe to be a ` DUMB ` supporet structure - post it in area51 / secret bases

etc etc

its what you find , not how you find it that matters

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In a way, it's almost an entire forum in its own right..

We got a Fragile Earth forum, we got a Space Exploration forum too..

So what if you were to find two exact same "buildings" or markings, in the exact same positions on Earth and Mars...

Where would you post it?

You could post in both... and run two seperate conversations on the same subject.. but then something like that would probably get discussed a lot wherever you post it... but....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I say no. ATS is too compartmentalized as it stands. It's been a while, but when I do post a topic, it takes some searching and thought sometimes to determine the appropriate place to put it. THEN it still gets moved by the MODS half the time.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I have to agree. Its far more relevant to have GE finding in the relevant forum IMHO

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i found what looks like raised roman lettering just of the south-west coast of ireland..it looks like the seabed has been lined and the letters placed ontop of them..the anomaly must be miles long....i aslo think google earth needs its own place because i dont know where to put this...

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

What is the GPS location?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
the coordinates are 51.28'35.67'n 16.30'45.38'w

top topics

join