It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is something I have pondered for quite a while.

We have an 'enemy' that has been perfecting their game for centuries. Granted the more you study what they do it becomes easy to see past their distractions, but none the less we are always one or two steps behind at best. Their influence is vast. So vast it is almost unimaginable. They have all the right people in all the necessary positions across the globe to play both sides of the chess game. The means to their end has become decipherable for the most part. For example the AIG bonus distraction while the Fed buys up treasury bonds and the congress rewrites law to be able to tax anyone they wish and nullify contracts in the future.

While I am sometimes fascinated by watching this unfold I am even more fascinated by trying to understand the end itself these people seek. What is unfathomable to me is why? I suppose in the end it is not important.

I am still not sure we know all the players and who the true top of the pyramid is when I consider earth's hidden history and who the "Gods" really were.

None the less the only solution I can see I will refrain from mentioning because I no longer believe we can have a discussion necessary to facilitate finding a true solution.

I will just say I hope there are more good people and more importantly, aware and educated good people out there with much more 'power' than myself and I believe there are.

I anticipate we will all have to be making some very tough decisions very soon as far as what we are willing to accept as individuals who have to live with our conscience.

I would suggest we all do some soul searching and quietly make your plans and preparations for what role you imagine yourself playing when the wall of the storm hits us in the near future.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
reply to post by Burginthorn

Mod edit: quote removed

Sick? Defeated? Hopeless? a witless coward?

Anymore insults you'd like to throw my way?

For your information it takes GUTS to follow Christ my dear friend. A coward? most definitely not. Sick, yeah sometimes. Defeated, sometimes I fall - I'm only human. Hopeless, NEVER!

All I'm saying is if you know the outcome, then your only wasting your time trying to stop the inevitable.
When Jesus explained the end days, he told the disciples to be happy about it. Obviously they would have been the opposite hearing about it, but he said to be happy about because the end in near. Obviously I've struck a sore spot with you, I mean the amount of abuse you just served me. But thats cool, I dont hold anything against you.

But I'm not defeated, hopeless or a witless coward - I mean seriously, you dont even know me. So chill a bit on the insults mate, its a forum where people express their opinions - without getting too nasty.

As for others saying they've been saying the end is nigh for 2000 years - this is true. Firstly, compared to eternity, 2000 years is but a fleeting moment. But that aside, I was referring to a one world system, of which we all can admit is on the horizon, of which the Bible makes many references too.

Dont get me wrong, I'm most certainly not saying the end is here NOW, or tomorrow. But the way is being paved for the coming world order and the beast - this I and MANY followers of Gods word are certain.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

I beleive we are all at different stages of initiation, It seems there is a purging going on at an individual level, but we are in a global Karmic struggle as a race also, the souls who are just awakening to the manipulation should really study and get to know themselves first, any form of ego intervention means that you have not processed or even integrated your lessons.

Social Relativity, will always exist, some souls are more advanced than others.

Open mindedness is a plus, as we are facing billions of "AntiChrists"
That are here to make things so awfull that some will welcome "death" as a saviour, that is their plan. Do not be played.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

One thing that would be progress is if every end timer "christian" would drop out of the political prpcess and take their hopless, defeatist, "God will fix things" attitude out of the mix and let those of us who think there is something we can do and that humanity's future is in its own hands get on with trying to make apositive impact.

Oh, I know, you are full of hope that your big daddy in the sky is going to settle everything. Fine if you want to believe that. Just get the hell out of the way and let the rest of us work without your screwing up things.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
More people need to :

Turn off the damn TV

Stop listening to preachers. Put down holy books and looking to them for answers.

Stop believing propaganda, Submit everything to critical thinking. Stop being sheep and start to demand more from elected leaders.

No more US vs. THEM in politics. The Culture War nonsense has wasted
30 years of political debate.

Stop equating STUFF with meaning and happiness. Bigger cars, bigger houses.... more! .... BIGGER! He who dies with the most toys wins... but we all lose.

Boycot Wallmart (and its ilk) and the Walmarting of America. Show some integrity and conscience when making decisions about what to do with what's left of our money. Speak the only language greed mongers understand - don't give them any money.

DESTROY the Consumer Culture. Start with yourself.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Henry Fnord

And let me just say you've done a fantastic job thus far

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

I think your absolutely right, and I travelled through Mexico with a small bottle of (food grade) iodine, a drop in water, never got sick!

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It only takes one person to change the entire world.

That means perhaps each of us, all of us or one of us reading this thread can do something that changes the course of history and makes a better world for everyone.

Who that is and what that is I don't know, but I have no doubt it can be done.

The fact is - it is our planet and in order to survive we must look out for it and ourselves. It seems some evil doers amongst us are exploiting both and have no respect for either. We must either change them or rid the world of them and their ideas.

Before we are all dead or in prison we must come to a consensus of how we will bring about change. Our time is short - those that sit around and criticize or do nothing wont know what him em when it is too late.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The human nature you all speak of is learned behaviour.

The words "human' and "nature" do not belong in the same sentence,any more than "sustainable"and"development" do

Most of your lives are based on fantasy,derived from all the crap you watch on TV,and other silly ideas,and lies.

We need something that would work like a toilet plunger,but that works to unplug human minds so they could think clearly again,instead of filtering everything you think,and experience,through a whole bunch of meaningless #.

Anyway.

Just one rule,the "golden" one..........
(gee,that might just work)

[edit on 21-3-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Let's leave religion out of anything but our personal lives...if you want to live a life of misery,and watch others do the same...and wait until you are dead before you are happy or anything that resembles it.
You are already dead.
To be human is to be selfish,which is learned behaviour.
So what is human?

[edit on 21-3-2009 by chiponbothshoulders]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You can use their own system against them,but you first have to figure out what "that system" is,that they use to herd you around is,I think I know something,but I am doing more research.
So far as I have learned,you don't have to be particularly intelligent,you just have to "stay the course",once you find it.
I consider myself a dumbass,but then,what examples am I forced to use as examples?........raging geniuse who can't wipe their own asses........
First Y'all got's ta give Yo'selves more credit.
Hey!.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Please see my thread titled, "Is It Time For a New Political Party?".

I think that the only way to change the status quo is to change the game. That is why I am working to create the "Integrity Party". If you don't want to read my thread then I will summarize it here. The Integrity Party would take no stand on any issue. It is not an issues based party, instead it would allow the candidates to form their opinions on the issues and to run on the issues. The Party would insure that the candidates kept their campaign promises and did not try to lie, cheat, and steal.

I believe that this would totally change the game.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Hint!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Uniform Commercial Codes.
Don't feel guilty.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I mean, I hear you, things are gonna change... but, I've gotta say, I'm not putting aside those differences.

As a black american, all americans treat me like crapola. Yeah, I make over 35 grand a year (which could soon change, as they've instituted a hiring freeze, raise freeze, and who knows what's next), but if I go to that fancy restaurant downtown, the only way I could hope to get served is if it's the one that's completely empty. Yup, just me sitting there eating some fancy grub, and then they even surprise you with free wine so you come back. I don't get anything in America... I don't get peace and quiet as security guards harass constantly, I don't get the hunnies -- all I get is some phone job that does nothing but put money in the bank since I can't spend it on anything since no restaurants will serve me and I don't get any hunnies.

And then add to that some kind of alien psychic, or whatever it is up in my head that drives me nuts 24/7. And then there's nothing I can do about it... imagine going to the cop station saying, "yeah, there's this alien psychic or something in my head...". I've tried it, and I wouldn't recommend it. I guarantee they've got orders to toss you in the nut house or kill you.

So, even if I could put aside those differences, I can't sit still long enough at the moment to help with stuff that you can't help with because stuff is gonna happen anyway. Trust me, no one can sit still with a real deal psychic from who know where taking up mostly all the space up there in la cabasa.

Nothing can stop these folks (as if none of you have realized that yet), all you can do is sit around and watch the fireworks. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Don't like the dudes in the black sombreros. Hint 2 is in the signature Hint 1: Google: Bible...clk 1st LNK: Quick Search: SEED...read 1st 7 results in GEN:.. Then Google the subject of hint 2. Sorry 4 the "Game" but necessary. pay attn 1937 AD u can't do anything as long as there is the petro-dollar
---------------------------------------------
"Make the most of the hemp seed and sow it everywhere."
~George Washington~

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well, the creation of more money is a good start. There obviously isn't enough to go around, judging from the deflation.

Second, get a new job, or start a company. Jobs are the problem now, due to the financial system being immoral and greedy (and they just can't stop it, can they (bonuses)).

Pay your bills --- that keeps people in work in the companies that you pay.

Go out and buy something. Fearmongering by the media is not helping. If you are comfortably secure, put some money into the economy. If you have money and you don't use it, you are the cause of the problem.

Put away your guns and rhetoric. If you want action, do the above. You had your chance at democracy in the last election. You used your ballot (didn't you?) so put away your bullets. You have four years of this administration, and you had better support them. They are all you've got. Let's stand behind our President.

Avoid isolationism. We have an important part to play internationally. We need our friends overseas to manufacture goods for us, and they need us. Isolationism and protectionism, tariffs, etc. are bad for international relations. Those policies lead to world wars.

Think about peace on earth, good will toward men. Help your neighbor if you can. Let your neighbor help you. Take time to meet your neighbors, if you don't know them. Get off your Nintendo or whatever and have a social life. Avoid believing everything you see on tv or the internet. Develop a network of sane friends. Go to your town hall meetings. Write your congressperson. Participate in life. Make some positive things happen in your neighborhood. Volunteer. Help Habitat for Humanity. Help the Red Cross. Help. It's good for your soul. Loving others is a healthy life practice.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I want to offer something. Over 2000 years ago a man showed up to tell us who we really are. To demonstrate the power that is in us. Sadly they silenced his message and used his name to implement their own agenda and use his name to control and confuse.

But His message is needed today. He demonstrated what we can do, and that includes the issues that face us today. We think that we can fight effect with effect, but we must fight the cause by knowing the Truth.

We all have an opinion of the issues, but have we ever gotten together all the evidence and actually put all the pieces together? No. we assume, speculate and imagine.

Within each of us is the answer we seek, and the power to create something better.

But, we have many who believe in another power in the universe to destroy and those who work to bring that belief to manifest form. There is a great growth in us that sees the same, freedom for all.

Is what is happening the outcome of our believing in the power of some to control us and overthrow our country? Is what is happening simply the lie making a lot of noise to keep us from seeing it is dieing? Jesus told us to KNOW the Truth, that is all to KNOW it and it will do the setting free. But few have actually followed His example.

If we keep knowing the Truth that we are already free, healthy, prosperous and at Peace. If we claimed this for ourselves and every man women and child on earth and ignored the liar and his lie, and did this only, I believe we could do more to turn the tide then all the physical fighting.

I know many of you will think this religious claptrap and to simplistic, but Jesus walked on water, calmed the storms, healed the sick with a word, raised the dead, turned water into wine, multiply the food supply, transformed his body into light, and then told us we can do the same. He gave us the tools, they have been tampered with, but if we use what we know we can do more then they want us to know.

They tried to silence his message then, and to discredit him now. But he gave us the tools to win. I do not need to fight anyone, I am already a winner.

We eliminated slavery, yet even today many in the black community cling to that time in history, they do not see they are free and thus remain shackled to the past. We are already free, we should claim it all the time, everywhere.

Say no when anyone wants to do what is not right, I will not show my receipt after I leave the cashier, I bought the things and paid for them, they are now mine, to ask to see my receipt at the door is to accuse me of theft.

Ask for my social and you are not the IRS or a bank, I say no. I have rights and if I stand on them and educate those who do not know, I am protecting the Rights of others. If they want to arrest someone and they do so in violation of his rights, regardless of what they have done, I will defend them, because it may someday be my rights on the line.

Get rid of fear, embrace freedom. Do a class action suit, or maybe just find a sign a symbol that we can all put on our cars so we know who we are and that we stand and still stand. Maybe we must let the issues come to ahead, as some need a real crisis to give them selves permission to act.

We have the power, we have the Right, we have freedom now, claim it, and stand on it. As my parents always taught us, Always tell the Truth, it will out in the end.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

You are absolutely,totally completely correct!
We as a species deny the fact that we can accomplish anything we desire,righeousness,or the false belief that what we are doing is ,righteous,is why so much is wrong in this world.
Once everyone can realise that they can have everything they need in this world unselfishly,then we can barter for what it is we only want.
I am not a religious person,but all -o- them old books contain a lot of wisdom and truth..... Religion is too often used as a scapegoat for being truthful with ones self...anyways....

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevedel0
We will win. The government can only control millions of people for so long. The government cant make people do what they dont want to do. If this crap continues then the people will revolt, but only when they see that people are for the government and not the other way around. Thats bound to happen eventually.

It's not the government. Your 'leaders' are bought and paid for everywhere, as is the media. If you watch what Aaron Russo stated, you'll know what the problem has been all along and what to target (the Federal Reserve, and it's related banks all over the planet) Look him up on YouTube, he made the film America, from Freedom to Fascism.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join