It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

They will only hear a whisper. I have been sending in petions for all kinds of things that I believe in. Congress isn't about the People any more. I feel like that the past several years that I have been waking up from the dream of Freedom into the Nightmare of what America has become.

I had just recently been telling my neighbors to be prepared. I am going to plant a garden...now. (I have alot of time now-I was laid off.) My group and I are militia-but we will not usher in change unless the People need us. We spend our time training; but we also volunteer in our communites. We believe in being helpful-but we will defend Freedom if that time ever comes. I prefer a Peaceful transition to a New Government-but I am not sure that is possible. There is the bigger picture to consider as well... I believe if "the People" and I mean alot of them were to Stand together then there is a chance. What about the Tea Party groups?

There is always the danger that some random moron will start the Revoluntion without everyone else and those kind of actions will hurt the Movement as whole.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by ShadowMaster]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Members of ATS, residents of the United States, I invite you all to the discussion of the future of our country.

Odessy, thank you for finding the verbiage of this post, and posting it.

The United States of America, wasn't just the hopes and dreams of a few revolutionaries, far from it. It was the hope and dreams of the entire world, hoping and praying that for once human beings would be put on a pedestal rather than the kings or their offspring. Why is it foreigners moved here in great numbers? To live their dreams.

Yes, America was a dream, a hope. It was a experiment in freedom, which now appears to be over. The question is, did we really learn anything from it? Have we, as a group of people learned anything about its failure, and how to prevent it from happening again?

When I was a child I used to wonder why we, as a country, never saw the addition of new states. If it was such a great place other countries would want to join in and become one with us, wouldn't they? They didn't because they could see what we couldn't see, for ourselves. The cancer of the evil spiderweb that was growing. They saw it, they tried to warn us, but in our self centered egotistical arrogance, we thumbed our nose at them. We were Americans who knew everything and couldn't be defeated. We grew callous to the crimes and sins, as long as we prospered. We had become that arrogant king who could not admit when he was wrong, and had to be shown the truth at the end of a patriots gun.

Now, I'm going to tell you something you have not heard before, something you have not thought about. The future of the United States of America, is not in our American hands. It has been removed because in your arrogance you have become incompetent to decide what your fate will be. It will be decided for you. Its too late.

We Americans collectively sinned against that very force, that very power we committed this country to, in the name of God. "In God We Trust" is not just words on a coin, they are words to live by. It is now for the world to judge us, and I pray, they have mercy on us.

If you feel you need to do something I would suggest "Correcting" the Constitution and bill of rights, to the "original" intent, oh, and one other thing, write it on hemp paper as it originally was.

American should not have a new revolution, it should be born again. I am truly sorry if the following offends members who are atheists, Jews, Masons, Idigo, Satanists, and gods on to them selves. You had your chance.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In my opinion i would voice that for us to truly make a change in our comming hours,days,months and years ,we as a pople would have to find within ourselves that which we have longed put off, which is the will to survive ,as a people and as a being of great consciouness.When we are born the stages of life are forever revolving and so is our government and as we come to a close so will everything around us too. FOR JUSTICE AND LIBERTY..

[edit on 20-3-2009 by rogue2012]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hmmm, I keep seing the same persons on alot of threads talking just Gov. approved facts and preaching 'old facts' as today's way of living, it has to stop.

Time is changing the enviroment around us, we must adapt or the few chosen once who (And I am pretty Sure these people have know years in advance) 'get that fact' are moving along without the rest of us/you. Please stop questoning this, just act on your gut feeling....

There is nothing more important than YOU and YOUR family...
1 TRILLION dollars are 'manufactured' for a totally and utter LIE and an attempt to keep you calm with messages like 'it will be ok in an 6 months time', and you think that is the case.... Pull your head out of your ...... and pay attantion to the surroundings, it speaks too you .

This has been told and talked about on the internet for many years now, and it is unfolding infront of you, like an Cloaked Brick Wall that you dont see until it is too late...

As I see it, the next thing coming is 'the Reason for going under ground' .. why is there a need for the government to go into this bunkers ?? '' ...Nuclear FallOut....'' . So , just act on yer feeling yall....

If the Evidence Change......... So must the Theory ...............

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Oddessy

Im a 21 yaer old College grad without a job, fro outside Philadelphia. I learn very quickly, so, while i have no farming skills, I would be happy to laern how to grow and farm, harvest and cook for a "community".

Care to put you money where your mouth is? Where can I live. I am being quite serious, as I cannot get on with life her as "normal" because I cannot get hired because of no accounting experience (its like a catch 22), and living with my alcoholic dad SUCKS, not enough of that love going around. So start the first Co-op mang. I'll grow food 10 hours a day, and do press releases every two weeks. If you want to fund it, I'll travel, hold meetings, coordinate online different land developments to start up different co-ops and do that.

Basically, what I'm saying is treat me almost like an employee. I'll gladly put in 8 hours a day for some "love and necessities', which with an alcoholic parent, having to be dependent on him kinda stinks b/c you get really yelled at for mistakes. you have to not be tired so you can stand the yelling.

I'm rambling now. But, to an idea like that, you can "use" me as a first willing partner, a strong pair of hands, and a pretty gifted brain to throw ideas off of etc, provided I can be provided for in the preliminary.

To me, this is a call to see if you (representative of humanity) really have "what it takes" to kinda make this happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi,

I just feel that people who can connect the dots need to cooperate, and
get PRACTICAL.

Just posting the latest GB video is not enough.

We all agree that scarsity is the root cause of greed, corruption and
the need to 'be the boss' and kick some employee as$.

To me zeitgeist movies (and the last orientation film) exposed what it
is human behaviour and what it is the solution:

we have to use SCIENCE to define our future, NOT freaking popular
speechs and marketed faces or (well known by us) mind control strats.

Technology will beat scarsity ten fold.

But what to do?

Things that I wish to see in the next years:

-people getting away of cities and starting micro-societys (like the amish,
but with techonology);

-people using high density Biopolyethylene to build their houses, grown
and cultivated without $, just like their food to subsistence.
en.wikipedia.org...

-people using new techs such as bedini works, not contained by the FALSE
idea the bought out science of today claims its non existance;

If multiple beta locations like these start and collab, we can achieve
the critical mass to change, not just in the US.

SNIP materialism.
SNIP the money system.

If we dont fight, its our children who will.

[]´s
RP

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We have to understand that the powers at be have a solution already for civil unrest, i.e - The martial law, FEMA camps etc.

Actually I think they're pretty much counting on it, and they can stop a revolution, they have armies of sheeple for their disposal.

So what do we need to do?
A revolution indeed. But not a violent one.
We need to wake people up, one at a time, and create a movement that would inspire the whole world. If America would change the world will follow, and the powers at be will loose their powers over us.

We can do this. Today.

Inform people, gather rallies and peaceful marches, spread the word.
Let your mind be at peace for there is nothing to be afraid of.

Long live the Second Renaissance.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
JAJAJAAJAJAJAJA I don't mean to burst this thread's bubble or anything, but I find the title of this thread very misleading and hope that it is changed by a moderator.
" It's Time " that is a lie. The correct title should be " It's Too Late, and There is No Time ". Why do people now suddently wanna have this glorious bs attitude when the SHHTF ( S*** Has Hit The Fan ), really there is no point, look at how bad we let things get, and now that it's collapsing everyone wants to be Captain America or something. Get REAL!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We'll i'm not sure if this is petitioning; but I believe that Zeitgeist and the Venus project have created a viable, sustainable alternative to our society, which is similar in many ways to what the OP and others are describing. I am not american, but if you got that implemented over there, I'd definately move.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The answer is violent revolution. All the politicians, judges, and minions of the government at every level (city, state, federal) need to be incarcerated, tried for treason and if found guilty then hung by the neck until dead.

That's the solution and it needs to happen before THEY do it to us.

Dr. Gheetar

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The basics of what you are referring to is clarifying what "Law" is and "Lawful" means. It is in defining a new "Lawful society". This is being pursued already in a number of countries via www.worldfreemansociety.org... . The US is the poorest at it of the countries currently active. I suggest you try to understand what this means. It means ending fake laws and fake authority and preventing people from hiding behind corporations (including government) to do their evil deeds. Full disclosure of ownerships in organizations so that people know who is behind what is very important. Radically reducing the "Legal System" by focusing on the fundamental natural laws is fundamental. Today, the natural laws are under valued on purpose. Most of what passes for law is nothing more than an extortion racket to continually subjugate humans.

It may sound strange, but people can actually pick what society that want to be a part of. Likely there will be several created in a country. People that agree to belong to a society will abide by its rules.

That said, I see know easy way out unless the "Illuminati leadership" come to their senses. Any efforts will be subverted by the masses as we see being done with smoking bans and the like. However, if a society can be created that sticks to the basics people will come to prefer and align themselves with that society and it's hierarchy of laws. I know that seems abstract, but, it's worth looking into this movement. It offers many solutions and even understanding the current "societies" in these countries has helped many people to gain greater independence from the mafia authorities. Buying into a rational is necessary form long term controls over people. Most people will not continue to do wrong if they are confronted with it as wrong doing.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You all understand it takes alot more than posting reply's to make a change. Since their are no more petition signings here there is limited solutions.

If you look into it we are brainwashed to the point where we will say things with extreme intent, but don't know how to take the action! This I feel it was instilled in us at birth. We were taught that it was futile to try and oppose something greater than ourselves like "God"! Well what happens when you throw away some of these rules and so called "balances"?

We need to shed ourselves of our responsibilities and start making newer responsibilities for the better. This is easy for me to say since I am without family, and it will be harder for those with. I sympathize completely. But how are we supposed to get anywhere without an open mind and the sheer will power to quit this bad habit of leaning on the government for answers.

We need to start making our own solutions. We not only need to ban together to beat this machine, but we have to think and act as one. After all isn't that what the government does? Their is no democrat and republic, they are all against the those of use who don't have the so-called "power"!

The easiest and most strategically safe way to solve this PROBLEM is anarchy. Planned anarchy. With a group of people causing civil unrest, the folks who are blinded and not looking at the man behind the curtain, will start to wonder what's going on?

But this seems like sacrifice? Well isn't the future of our children more important than our own!? We do have an important role, but sitting around pondering won't help much, in the mean time the machine grows stronger everyday. You should be outraged! There are others like you who are outraged! So what's holding you back? Don't make it more complicated than it already is. Other nations frown upon our disillusions.

We need a revolution! Freedom for all and the curtain of power dispersed to each individualistic skill trade!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
[edit on 20-3-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

If you mean the principles in the constitution, then I agree. But many of the details were really offensive. Do we want to go back to the letter of the Constituion when it denied the vote to women and Blacks whom it counted as 3/5ths of a person?

Have you ever thought about the influence of Leo Straus' philospohy on the NeoCons and that he considered Western thought was wrong headed from the Enlightenment, which was the fountain that watered the ideas iof the Founding Fathers, forward and should be rejected. Though an atheist he said the coimmonb people should be encouraged to be religious.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's the time when people need to begin to let go of everything that made our lives go round and round for centuries now.

It's time for people to stand together and stop letting trivial and petty differences divide them.

It's time for people to speak up and speak out and not be afraid to do so.

It's time for people to rise above violence,anger,fear,hate, and suffering.

It's time for people to become truly self aware and understand that our survival depends on this.

It's time for people to wake up everyday with a smile on their face instead of spreading more fear to members on this site and ones they know close to them.

It's time to realise as a society we are more comfortable seeing two men holding guns than two men holding hands.

It's time to awaken from our slumber, and its way beyond understanding conspiracies.

It's time to awaken from our slumbers, and start actually treating each others as equals instead of always trying to prove points that lead us nowhere.

It's time to grow

It's time to evolve.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Good post dude, the best thing you and everyone else around the world can do is to join a positive awareness movement to let people know whats going on.

Educate, inform, share and love, we need to do things without violence, without rioting that will only lead to our doom. Turn off the news and tv stop being hypnotised, help others awaken around you like your family, friends, loved ones everyone tell them whats really going on, if they don't listen to you then thats their choice they will come running to you when the $H!T HITS THE FAN. Contribute to society by informing and making people aware and awake they will do the same. It's only a simple choice.

We are all one and are more powerful standing together in peace than any standing army.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

www.freedom-force.org... n=issues

Oneness

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Thoughts:

"They keep you doped with religion, sex and TV..."

I think the Soma Trinty is better described as religion, consumerism and the cult of entertainment.

Can the junkies really be dried out enough to become functional enough to demand justice and government of, by and for The People?

What makes any one think we're any more able to do so than the mobs of Rome who were kept pacified with "bread and circuses?" Or the serfs of Dark Age Europe kept in slavery with religion and helpess in the face of the Elites' monopoly on weapons.

Ike said that "only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry" could prevent the rise of the M.I.C. and it could be argued that even by that time it was too late. But since then the priorities of the consumer society and the distractions of religion and mass entertainment have replaced any kind of critical thinking by the mass of Americans.

Alert and knowledgeable?!?!? Look around for the past few decades, most especially since the 80's. As long as they could aquire more and bigger STUFF while patting themselves on the back that GOD was on their side and something, anything, was on TV the masters could do as they wished. Fat, happy and saved = unable and unwilling to question what's going on.

The only hope is that enough people find the current world situation sufficient to wake them from their stupor. Sadly I personally think that the current discontent is mnore nostalgia for being fat, happy and saved than real disatisfaction with the direction our nation is taking.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies and ideas.
I just returned from a 3 hour hike to try and sort things out in my head.
Now I need to get ready for work, and tonight I'm heading into the city with a few friends to celebrate my birthday by listening to some great performers.

I PROMISE that I will read EVERY post and respond to every post when I return. I'll answer what I can after I grab a shower before I leave for work, and the rest I'll respond to when I get back in the morning.

I seriously want you all to know that I'm very grateful for all of your comments, and I stick by every word I've said in this thread.

See you soon.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Red_Fox

Didn't Glenn Beck say that there were no FEMA camps. Could he be wrong, or did he just not reach a definite yes/no.

To stick to the original post, well, what can we do? Run!!!!!!!!!

When martial law goes up it will be selectively enforced by location. Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Here, I wrote this little tune to help you remember what to do....

Those who learn to run away,

Live to see another day.

La, la, la, la,

Because don't you know,

That for you and for me,

The world is a gulag.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join