It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY considers martial law!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Heres a very interesting article i found over on prison planet, and posting it here in case its true, as an informant for all. wether its real or not, yuo decide!
prisonplanet.com...
and another place. uaff.us
and on yuotube.. www.youtube.com...

From what ive read, its in Schenectady, NY. I know nothing of the place, and cant imagine the police in the state of nY are as bad as lets say, over in michigin...i hear horror storys every week, form online freinds, what cops they know over thier do....rape to selling/buying drugs.
So! hope the links work, f not cut n paste em to top of your google screen and ltes share our ideas of whats goin on and the truth of it!
If tis supopsed to be for cleaning up bad cops, isnt it the city and/or states job then to arrest the guilty ones?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well this can be taken in two clear ways, although I'm sure my fellow ATS'rs will find another 20 - there clever that way. The first way this can be seen is that this is good, the police force in that area has become so corrupt that the non-corrupt authorities have asked for aid and as a temporary measure the national guard will take over for a limited time period until it is all sorted out; thats why the national guard is there, they are guarding the citizens there whilst the police force is sorted out. The second way, the ATS way, is that this is a step in the NWO in an attempt to effortlessly introduce martial law. If we look at all the facts and global issues right now i would personally say that this is far too early, introducing troops should not happen until the ammo reductions have all been done, the weapon bans have been implemented and also just after no one has money, so people have to work to survive - no time to protest or fight back.

I guess this can be taken in many ways, but i will openly say that i think that this is a good idea and that it is just to temporarily take over from the police force to make sure the citizens are safe whilst the shuffle in the Police is taken place.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I live in Clifton Park, which is in the next county, about 5-10miles away and I can say that the police are real bad, even the chief and his wife have been convicted of drug trafficking. If they were stopped with drugs, the chief would use his badge to justify their possession. For the last five or so years on and off the state troopers were riding with the city police to provide training and support, but as always there is bickering about that.

The funny thing is though is that I have not seen any coverage on any of the local news outlets.
thanks for the heads up!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I am usually the first to stand up and denounce martial law, But im kinda thinking it wouldn't be such a bad idea here. Its not like the troops are gonna be rapping and beating the public. There just gonna maintain order until they can weed out the corrupt cops and replace them. I understand a lot of us are trained to think of satan when we hear martial law but it doesn't sound all that bad. I cant stand dirty cops. They need to be delt with.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Good lord, its THAT bad in that city? Making a mental note, to never go or passs through that city!
Ah, so national guard might be used. I was under the impression, full blown military was to be implemented. Of course, being an all for constitutional person, its a violation of posse Comatatus...which forbids any military from lockdowning any US city. I guess national guard is a little freindlier and easier....
If its known, that cops are that corrput, just seems to make sense toe governemnt, federal judges and whatnot, should look into this, and promplty deal with the guilty officers, rather than go through any major alternatives, such as martial law. I mean, telling an entire community thiers a cerfew, outside past a certain time, means being arrested or shot, uncocnstitutional, all over a system in one city, its own security, thats casued this mess. A few bad apples and the citys popualtion should pay for it?
I think, national guard shuold go, but not to implement martial law...to legaly interogate, and arrest teh guilty officers, and hire or replace a new sherriff or captain, ect.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

yikes... this is bad...

cant say that i like corrupt cops but this is nuts... why not hire new joins with high morale charecter
?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Corruption in a police office is hardly (IMO) a reason to declare Martial Law! Sheesh! There are definately different alternatives to be considered, especially considering that there are only a few officers who are corrupt.

There have recently been a number of 'police corruption' cases that have happened in AR. One about "receiving/trafficing in stolen merchandise" and one "producing crystal meth". Neither town was subject to martial law! Of course, they were very small towns so it's possible very little police replacement/intervention was needed. Even so ... Martial Law seems a bit extreme.

Perhaps they're trying to see if they can get away with it? If they institute Martial Law without any issue being raised by the people in their town, it's possible that the Feds will feel justified in being able to do so down the line without any "repercussions"?

Call it a "test case" if you will. Do it before things get bad, see how it pans out and plan from there.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Living 30 miles from Schenectady, I can state, WHy not use the county
Sheriffs or State Police? These guys are all over the place on the Interstate writing tickets......Put them in Schenectady until it is stabalized.

Schenectady is (was) known as the Electric City. GE at one time
employed ~50K people. My Father and his father worked there, but the
city has bee going down hill since the late 60's..........

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Pinktip]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Thanks for sharing truth. The government is experimenting with people in that area & beyond. We must resist them, at all costs. I appreciate the information you shared (above).

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by News And History

They're experimenting with us in more ways than one. Do a general search of the number of military bases in this area.

Then read the thread about the DHS spreading Bird Flu, which has direct ties to Menands which is about 20 miles from here (Schenectady).

We have hundreds of those chemtrails (that don't exist according to the dozens of people that ferverently refute any such claims on this site) on a daily basis for miles around Schenectady County.

I want nothing more than to get out of here and live alone in the Green Mountains, but other obligations keep me here. Seeming more and more this may be the epicenter of something. Maybe the catalyst so many here have been waiting for. I just feel guilty bringing my daughter into the world in this area at this point in time.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Remember what John Titor said: Get out of the cities when it starts. You are not safe in your cities. Move into either the mountains or a rural area. The NWO are not too concerned too much with those in rural areas, it's the cities they want to depopulate.

Keep abreast of current events. Titor said that everyone will know when it isn't safe to live in the cities anymore. When you witness or hear about police brutality, unconstitutional arrests and searches in homes in your area, it is time to get out asap. Take with you what you need to survive(camping gear, food, first aid kit, a gun) that can fit in a backpack.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

I already have everything I need ready to go just in case. My only problem is my 3 year old. Her mother just up and disappears. I hope to whatever higher power there is that she's with me when it happens.

new topics

top topics

join