It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The economic crisis was planned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I know some people will say that your just a conspiracy theorist but I think it's quite obvious.

I have been saying that America will be destroyed every since Bush 41 announced the New World Order at his State of the Union Address.

You have had Gordon Brown, Gorbachev, Kissinger, Clinton, Bush 43 and more talk about the New World Order. Some people even said Obama can use this crisis to create a New World Order and that's exactly what's happening.

These people are trying to establish this with religious zeal. I oftened wondered why they pursue this in this way. Is there a spiritual component to this? Why would they want this so much even if it means they have to destroy countries and peoples lives in the process?

I remember one of them saying that the nations of the earth need to be governed by one set of laws. If that's the case then America will not be a sovereign nation because it can't make laws that conflict with the laws of this world body.

I said when Paulson came out of a meeting with Congress and all the channels were reporting that they never seen them so scared that it was orchestrated. They have been scaring us every since and giving us bailouts and stimulus packages.

Usually when this occurs in this way they have something planned that they don't want you to see.

I always thought the President after Bush will announce that we have to switch to a new currency in order to save America.

This new currency will be heavily regulated and they will use the excuse that they have to protect us from another crisis. So Americans lifestyles will change drastically and you will be limited to how much money you can make and how much you can spend while the elite live like kings. It will truly be a rude awakening.

Americans will accept this line though because the governments will make them think that there's no other choice. If people would realize the lie and that governments are the problem then they wouldn't be able to be controlled and manipulated so easily.

Sadly, Hitler said:

"It's a fortunate thing for governments that the people don't think"

All they need is a crisis to scare you and then they can control you. They feed on crisis. The Government is loving this right now because they get to go on huge spending spree's on your dime.

join