It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphogenesis - My Process

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
During a meditative session one sunny afternoon I got lost in thought and was inspired to try a new process of dealing with some negative past experiences.

It resulted in a release of energy in my heart area that flooded my body, I felt as if an engine of sorts, or a fire, had started, and then I heard the word Morphogenesis, a word which I have never consciously used before. I assume it is what they call a Crystalline heart center, or Crystalline energy, since that day I seem to be in tune with some kind of energy that was not there previously.

I decided to record this experience and pass it along, but before you try the experience, make sure you have lots of contrast in your experience tank, so you can start the engine, or make the spark.

Regardless this might be a great technique for anyone who feels held back from previous life experiences, I know it has helped me quite a bit.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Morphogenisis
Morphogenesis (from the Greek morphê shape and genesis creation, literally, "beginning of the shape"), is the biological process that causes an organism to develop its shape. It is one of three fundamental aspects of developmental biology along with the control of cell growth and cellular differentiation. The process controls the organized spatial distribution of cells during the embryonic development of an organism. Morphogenetic responses may be induced in organisms by hormones, by environmental chemicals ranging from substances produced by other organisms to toxic chemicals or radionuclides released as pollutants, and other plants, or by mechanical stresses induced by spatial patterning of the cells. Morphogenesis can take place in an embyro, a mature organism, in cell culture or inside tumor cell masses.

Morphogenesis also describes the development of unicellular life forms that do not have an embryonic stage in their life cycle, or describes the evolution of a body structure within a taxonomic group.

Wikipedia

Have you created your own meaning for the word or are you applying it to another process? One of spiritual growth and change perhaps?

IRM

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Have you created your own meaning for the word or are you applying it to another process? One of spiritual growth and change perhaps?

Yes, I heard the word when the experience happened, so I went and looked it up, as I mentioned in the video. And then I took from the meaning the one I felt was relevant. I did not know the process might trigger the opening of the crystalline heart center, so I was surprised but after reading the meaning, the same as you posted, it make more sense and was a perfect word.

The other day another person said that some people hear the word "Transmutation". Later in the session, not in the video, I also felt the word Bio-Genesis, however I did not consider it relevant to the video at the time I was doing it.

So I have taken that word and called this personal process that, with a focus on the meaning of "beginning of the shape"

[edit on 20-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I had to long on to say this. Im 22 now, and when I was about 16, 17, me and my buddy came up with this idea concerning love, and hate. It being that if i truly love my wife, and my friend loves his, no matter how much we love them individually, we will always love them with our whole hearts, until the next one comes along, and then if we love them more, our understanding of love grows. Not taking away from the first woman, so no matter what we loved them both at 100% but just in a different fashion, its an odd idea to think about.

and another thing

you talk about thanking the people that have hurt you in the past, because they taught you what love truly meant. Something like this was said in a movie called Vanilla Sky, it was attributed to Bitter and Sweet, basically meaning that if you've never tasted anything bitter, how can you be absolutely sure what sweet is? If you havent watched this movie yet, i highly suggest it. you seem like the type of guy that thinks about the attributes of love, and this movie might just change your life.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould
what sweet is? If you havent watched this movie yet, i highly suggest it. you seem like the type of guy that thinks about the attributes of love, and this movie might just change your life.

I have seen this movie, and it was very good. Both of these thoughts are interesting.

As for the love, well, I have two minds on this. There is the spiritual mind, and the mental mind. Spiritually if it made my lover happy to make love to another person, I should want that, for her.

However mentally my conditioning or emotions do not often support that, and I might feel threatened by the person my lover chooses to be with, or that they might be beneath my lover to choose etc.

So we are caught in these situations, that we can see an ideal, however implementation of the idea can be very difficult. Yes, great movie, thanks for sharing your experience.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I actually just commented on your 2nd video on youtube.

I am often a person of few words, and so that will remain currently. But I am here to tell you how brightly you shine, and there is a lot of inner peace within you. I can feel it intensely.

I also noticed you had some Alex Collier material on your youtube page, two thumbs up!

Thank you for sharing, we walk similar paths.

Be In Peace, Walk with love.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
you should look into rupert shelldrake's morphogenetic field theory.
interesting stuff.
akin to the 100th monkey phenomenon.

-

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asmus
I am often a person of few words, and so that will remain currently. But I am here to tell you how

Thank you again for your kind comments, as they say, what you see in others you recognize in yourself.

I just really like Alex Collier as well, he seems to have no filtering. May favorite line of his is in response to what a person should do if they see a Draco, is something like, do not engage them, run. I am thinking, if I take my compost out and there is a 12 foot being with wings, a tail, and red eyes weighing 1200lbs, I have no interest in engaging them. He was so dead pan straight when he said it, I am still laughing about it now.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
you should look into rupert shelldrake's morphogenetic field theory.
interesting stuff. akin to the 100th monkey phenomenon.

Thank you for your help in my information request. See this is how it works for me, and what I believe for everyone.

First in regard to Rupert Shelldrake, I have never heard of him, but I am interested in anyone who was rejected as being too out there by science.

So the first thing I see in my mailbox this morning was this link from a trusted friend out of the blue.
The Holon Of Ascension

Then the first line I read in the Wikipedia on Shelldrake is this:

Sheldrake proposes that there is a field within and around a morphic unit which organizes its characteristic structure and pattern of activity.[4] According to this concept, the morphic field underlies the formation and behaviour of holons and morphic units, and can be set up by the repetition of similar acts and/or thoughts.

It is my belief, that you whom are a stranger, and another person I know, has brought me through your cooperation on another level to the concept of a Holon, or a pointer to this persons work. That is unsure at this time, so one more reference will solidify that, and I will just passively wait for confirmation through outside sources. And this is how strangely our group mind works while maintaining a individual focal point.

I just wanted to take time to journal that here since I am planning a video on higher self communication, and using feedback to direct your path, and to notice the variances in your day, and thought I would share and make note of it here.

Thanks for the info. Oh and I wanted to add, I think that was a confirmation for you as well to something you wanted to know, if you can share it would be nice.

[edit on 23-3-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i absolutely had to comment on this video, for this is what i am going through.

Morhogenesis?

I like to thinking of it as just loving&embracing.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
i absolutely had to comment on this video, for this is what i am going through.

Morhogenesis?

I like to thinking of it as just loving&embracing.

It is asserted that your heart center can connect into the Morphogenic field that basically is your connection to this 3d reality. And that you can all the sudden spark that and receive energy from another dimension, etc, through compassion, and to work with that 3D field. Who is to know for sure.

However, compassion sees both sides of something, say the negative and the positive. You can have compassion for dark side as well for example, to have compassion, tempered with the good. With love, it is one sided polarity idea, where you are focusing on the love part, but not the hate. That is my take on it anyway. Compassion is not love. Compassion is the good and the bad.

As a note, I did not choose the word Morphogensis, it was given to me when this process happened, it was not a mental thought, I felt the word.

This process might be confused with the compassion triggered by the ascension process, when in ascension the emotions are very raw, and that a persons compassion is triggered easily. This was a process from that everyday process, and intentional process. Are you in ascension?

Also as people release energies from the life before ascension, it might trigger alot of loving thoughts in order to release that trauma.

new topics

top topics

join