It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama sends video message to Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Im sorry to break up the love fest, but do any of you really think achmadenijad is going to listen to this and say "hey, he has a point, we will now lay down ournucleor capabilities, and do everything that you say because you worded it so nicely". give me a break.
The agenda is already set in stone, and this message is not for the Iranian people, but for the American people to let them know that he is 'trying'.
I dont buy into the hype and thats all this is, hype.
Hate me all you want in the following posts, but I dont think this is going to help at all. Just my two cents and I dont think the American people should fall so easily for this type of proaganda. While his words are elequent, his actions will speak much louder, and so will Irans.
As far as the troops go, hes not going to pull them out, they are there to stay and anyone who believes otherwise are just fooling themselves.
Like I said, its not for the Iranians, its for the Americans.

Unfortunately I agree. I think that his press writers wrote this on the behalf of his glorified Publicist thinking we needed to look like the good guy AT LEAST as far as foreign policy goes because any hope for such notions in our domestic policies so far are SHOT. Teachers, Veterans, and Police are suffering while AIG is just skipping along throwing out millions in "bonuses"....

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminottie

Here is your basketball video

<< 2  3  4   >>

join