It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug test the AIG execs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey, they do this for anyone who wants a minimum wage job, why don't they require drug tests for alcohol, coc aine, pot and whatever else before these executives get our money?!

C'mon, if we have to drug test for $7 an hour why can't we (those who are paying them) demand drug tests for them?!

I would love to see the results. Hey, if you had millions, do you think you spend ALL of it on charitable donations and power bills? Let's find out what they need the millions for!

Oh boo hoo, their boats, their billion dollar mansions, their elitist kids cell phones and sweet sixteen parties?

WHY do they need millions in bonuses? The problem with this country is no one asks WHY things happen or WHY people do what they do. They just focus on WHAT they do not WHY they do it.

C'mon. Who is on my side? Drug test the pricks! Everyone who received ANY money from us! Including Dodd, the Prez, AIG Execs, everyone! They do it to us, let's do it to them! Let's find out what they intend to spend this money on. They violate our privacy all the time for marketing reasons. Let's invade their privacy to find out what we are really paying for!

(ok, now that I have said, how do we do it? Where do we start to demand something like this or is this simply another sitch where we have to take it up the butt?)

[edit on 19-3-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by catseyequeen

I am not for drug testing the population in general. There are some positions (Haz-Mat Drivers, Nuclear power, etc.etc.) that drug screening is necessary, But other than those few jobs what someone does on their own time should be their own business in my opinion.

To ask for these guys to pass drug tests would just reinforce this policy even further.

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Interesting idea. They fingerprint people to get government services, food stamps, etc. If for some reason they suspect a client of substance abuse they will require drug screening. I think we've seen some suspicious behavior by some of these CEOs to warrant some suspicions regarding what's wrong with their minds and behavior.
Could well be substance abuse...no offense to non-sociopathic substance abusers.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am saying, if I am going to be drug tested to see if I can make $7, I think they should be drug tested to see if they can make millions.

You would think they would test them more because they make more.

You would think that for $7 an hour, they wouldn't care if you are on drugs or did them a month ago. Geez, if you are making $7 an hour, you would just about have to be on drugs to be satisfied with your life (considering you couldn't afford to buy anything they advertise on TV or live like the HOUSEWIVES or CELEBRITIES or even the chump pushing the SHA-WOW). They only thing you could afford to do is be happy being poor. But No! We are going to drug test those who have the least hope of being happy through material means (because they are poor and miserable)and take away their ability to work because they choose to make themselves happy with a LESS toxic form of drug than alcohol! They choose to NOT destroy their liver with alcohol simply because it is legal but still would rather NOT live a stressed life day to day for someone else's comfort.

This is all so screwed up. You want to be happy at least for a couple of hours of your life because every sober moment sucks as you are reminded of all you are not and cannot have because of the economy which you had no control over destroying or saving. Now all you want to do is get by with a scrap of happiness but you can't because you need to get a job even though you don't know where it is coming from. So, to deal with that, you try to chill but you can't because if you do you can't get a job. It is a true cluster. How do you get through day to day like this?

That is why I want these guys drug tested. It isn't fair that I have GO WITHOUT for the veiled and not all together there promise of a minimum wage job doing something I could give a crap about and didn't go to school for when these mo's get millions for screwing up the whole world. What do you think they are doing right now? Watching TV on their fancy big screen safe inside their huge million dollar home as they sip some fancy alcohol or snort coke off of their $10000 prostitute?! I can tell you this, they aren't stone cold sober eating cold shrimp ramen out of a plastic bowl!

I want justice. I want equality. I want there to be some sort or fairness. I want them to stop punishing the law abiding poor for being poor and letting the rich criminals get away with murder simply because they are rich.

I am sick of it. Drug test them. Just to see. That is why they do it to us, right? Just to see?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
I am saying, if I am going to be drug tested to see if I can make $7, I think they should be drug tested to see if they can make millions.

Yeah, I see your point, and I would agree if I did not want to stoop to their own level. To me this would not be justice, but welcoming more slaves to the hold. This does not mean that I would not be a little satisfied if this were to happen, however. We can dream, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Good point, if your going to work at your local walmart your drug tested, but im sure you can beat it one way or another.

If you handling the nations economy partially you should be drug tested, then checked for your tax history (unless your a democrat ahah) and anything else.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I worked for a company as an accountant. Most of the work was done for the state, using federal money from a superfund. We were constanly monitored for drug use through urine tests. I say test all the mfers. They are getting federal money. And Obama, as Commander in Chief of the armed forces should be drug tested often, just as the military personnel are. Surprise testing, random testing, etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have oftyen wondered abuot his...why dont executivs and up not get drug tested? It just seemed to be for us samll workers who make em the moeny, a way to, discriminatly, mess with us. I think a protest right now, for executives and up, perticularly, the comapnys that casued this global mess, should be mandatory drug screend. I will DEF be willing to bet, my entire bank account, yuode find a good amouont fo coc aine present in thier urine

COcaine, was and is, the pary drug..but rich upper calss and executives use it alot, as aprt of their success....make thier millions,, then go oput n party, ..and whats a better way to parrty, tha with a white powder that keeps yuo up fro 3 days stairgth, and makes all the women yuo aquire do all yuor sexual fantasys come true...u get the idea.
As long as their being tested for drugs, why stop thier! I would totaly bet how many fo them pick up upper class call girls (prostitutes) and get away with it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
no dirty tests of course. They know how to manipulate the test results.

That would be easy compared to the books they doctor.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
lol yeah imd, they prob know how to fake it, Unless it was set up so the test results were made by law, public...sooner or later, a few will start messin up.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
honestly, I just wanna know. I wanna know if they were sober when they screwed this up.

Hey, if we are not gonna drug test them and let them keep their jobs then I want to be able to get any job I want even though I refuse the drug test simply because on principle alone it is an invasion of privacy.

It isn't their business what I do when I am not at work as long as I perform the job they hired me for to the utmost of the best's capability!

Next thing you know they will look over us with a black light to see if we showered before work or had sex the night before before they give us a piddly minimum wage job.

How about this, if we are working in a clothing store, how about they follow us around outside of work to see if we dress bad?

Why don't all the rich people just completely enslave us? C'mon! Stop beating around the bush and do it already! You know that is what they want! That is why they try to satiate us with the lure of ipods and all of those other material items we REALLY DON"T NEED!

Just come into my house and everyone else's while we are sleeping, slip the noose around our necks and lead us and our poor families out to the fields or the Wal-marts. Stop giving us a choice. It is just a ploy. It is just a plot to make us think there is a point. That there is hope. That we could possibly be like you someday.

If it weren't so impossible to disappear without killing yourself, I would. If I am not allowed to safely be happy then I just don't see what the point is anymore. For some crazy reason, they enjoy making us miserable. What are we to do about it?

Seriously,
why aren't we allowed to be happy? Or at least content? What has happened to my sweet, snorks and transformer filled world of the eighties? How do I stop crying for the way life is now?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Wow, topic touches a little close to home, for me...
Not gunna go into that part.

Keep it legal, and it'll STILL assure you hit some nasty withdrawl just in time for finals.

I have been thinking the same thing though. Just to confirm, I would love to find out what our politicians are on. Nanci Pelosi has looked PRETTY enthusiastic over NOTHING lately... Dodd is pretty 'happy' overall.

Honestly, I have respect for anyone able to stay sober and find the strength to get out of bed every day... My full respect goes out to you guys.

Really though even everyone I know that manages to keep it 'mostly' sober, is run-down, exhausted, and just losing energy to keep going. Sad, depressing times...

But somehow, I think this is what they want. Those with non-debilitating addictions will be the only ones left to take these people on. lol

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
won't matter, it is easy to beat a drug screen.. not going into details at all..

would be nice for drug screens for many different "americans".. ones on welfare just to spout off one type. As i said though it isnt rough to get by a screening...

new topics

top topics

join