It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG Bonuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So from my understanding, the AIG executives (and possibly many others from different financial firms) received their alledged bonuses on the taxpayers' expense from the recent billion-dollared bailout packages urged by Obama and company?

How ludricious! First we, the average citizen, hand money over to the people (issued by a democratically-controlled Congress nonetheless) who really do not need it in the first place! Why wasn't there any stipulation or contract issued by the government when we freely give BILLIONS away to businesses already plagued by mismanagement!? What a scam and the majority of the public doesn't seem to care. THIS IS ON OUR DIME! AKA TAXES!

[edit on 19-3-2009 by LactoseIntolerant]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I agree...and I asked a co-worker yesterday what does she feel about wuz happening with the AIG bonuses...you know what she said? "who is AIG?"

dang

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Here's something else that'll piss a lotta people off if they knew about it. Both Chris Dodd and Obama got more than $101,000.00 in campaign donations from AIG. Now ya see why obama said place the blame on him? What Dodd done is illegal and unconstitutionable and treasonous. He and obama can both be thrown outta office and tried for treason if the spineless congress had a backbone of any kind! Grrrrrr...

new topics

join