It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European banks have 20 TRILLION in toxic assets and loans??? Is the USA in better shape than Europe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
It has been one year or so since I posted this, and now some of these cracks have been exposed.

What cracks are these? I know there are plenty of issues everywhere but elaborate please

Is the European economy growing? Why is the Euro dropping in value? Why is the dollar strengthening?

The EURO's EUROZONE is a separate entity from the EU which is a separate entity from Europe the continent.

Such a strong EURO is a bad thing for EUROZONE nations as it weakens their export strength..

Then there is the fact that the value of the EURO and Dollar are dependent on the Private Markets so their value is all based on speculation..

Also the fact that the EURO had skyrocketed against the Dollar over the past few years.. What goes up must come down and all that.. And believe me, its a lot better for us as a normal currency than a supercharged one.. things have gotten waaay better since the value dropped.

The EU is not in Recession since late last year.. Neither is the EUROZONE.. But unemployment is only starting to level out now..

Several states still have decent deficits but are working on them.. The Greek issue is almost completely sorted.

Because of the crises, the federal EU is now poised to all but completely take over control of the continents financial system... Which seems a little like the whole "Problem, Reaction, Solution" thing..

<< 1   >>

join