It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean robots disguised as kids! Very creepy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
o well....guess not. but then if they're not robots, how could they move all together simultaneously like that? just look at their heads. they move together. and they never looked at their music and their eyes dont move. all they do is sit there, play, and look straight ahead. maybe if ur life is on the line or something u could be forced to do that but they're just kids. at least one of them would break down and start crying if that happened. they're amazing uniformity is pretty creepy though.

lots and lots of practice...and yes, they do look very strange to us, but I guess in N. Korea it would just be a good performance, that is how they were supposed to look.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
In China, the kids practice their writing until no one has different handwriting -- they all draw the characters the same. There's no reason to believe that this kind of practice would be instituted in N. Korea. Look at synchronised swimming, too, there are kids who do that, and well, who don't even see their teammates while they're doing it, but still manage to do exactly the same thing.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Robots my azz...
those are just well choreographed and very talented children...

Robots?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Haha, when I first read the title of this I though "Oh god, someones been trying a little too hard to make us afraid of North Koreans..."

But as it turns out, they are not terminator-like evil anti-american robots, they are just children.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
What they all said. Not Robots.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Incidentally, if you browse around the site there are some other odd North Korean things, the Genius kids come back for some ballet kinda stuff.

But the real gem is here, it does contain some bad language, and some utterly hilarious (very)anti-US propoganda.

DO NOT CLICK IF OFFENDED BY BAD LANGUAGE

Or if you have no sense of humour and are going to come whine about it.

Now that is some funny stuff, its amazing to see the extent of the propoganda, played on TV! (Plus its such a catchy song! :pbjtime

The quality of the animation seems a little out of sync with those high-quality lifelike robots though

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
SilQ,
How interesting that you would waste our time with such a silly claim as saying these children are robots, and yet on another thread you debunked someone elses claim of robotics:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
May I refer you to your debunking statement which reads:

"LOL!!! if u think that this is real, ur very very very gullible. it was done using computer. also, there are no robots that can mimic human movement perfectly since there are no computers fast and small enough to do the job."

So to this thread alll I have to say is read the bold print in your own quote.

credibility flushed right down the ole toilet.

[Edited on 20-4-2004 by Solarix]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They may not be mechanical, electronic, or computerized but they are robots nonetheless. is that not what communism truely does to the human experience? give a program to follow, and follow it you must, or else you will get stored away in a prison somewhere. so they have been programmed just like some sort of computer or robot to perform this specific task of entertainment.

you might say or i guess someone already did"no robot can look that life like!"

BS we are all robots that someone created. our programs which are our lives are being played according to the plan that the programmer has set into motion.

and for those who think they are of supreme credibility..
i'll go find some bible verses to back up my positioning as to lend more credibility to it. burrow.

well maybe they are also somewhat talented.

[Edited on 4/21/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i think hes refering to sort of brainwashing thats done on these poor kids - maybe drones not mechanical robots

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Now that is some funny stuff, its amazing to see the extent of the propoganda, played on TV! (Plus its such a catchy song! :pbjtime

LOL!!! That was hilarious. And the song is catchy, isn't it?

F*cking ***! GO HOME YANKEE! lol...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join