It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My weird dreams about dinosaurs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I had this weird dream when I was a kid that the tyranesauresrex, hopping on a space craft, to come back to earth in the future. I have no belief in any way shape or form going back to when I was a kid that this l ever happened. Accept for one thing that bugged me about this dream.

It took place before earth got flooded by god himself. It was like there was this conspiracy between E.T. and the tyranesauresrex. I also saw in this dream empty cities and no ocean, everything was stuck in a complete time warp. It was like everything got thrown into the future. What a weird dream.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Don't mean to freak you out dude....
but I had the exact same dream.

I tell you this is a serious trip recollecting it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Actually I had a dream somewhat similar to yours; however, mine was set in the present day. And throughout the dream there was this overwhelming sense that the "dinosaurs" returned to earth periodically throughout time (kind of like a cycle). There was nothing but death and destruction. I had this dream a couple of years ago. Very disturbing...

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
my cousin`s dream was about a desert-like earth where like your dream there was a t-rex but smaller kind of like a lizzard in some what like on a gyro-pod and he said "It seemed to be they were friends with the humans" BUt there were no water,No flowers,trees it`s like the planet earth died he said

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Maybe you're all dreaming of Dracos or Reptillians

They're going back to Earth soon enough - Well if you believe that sorta thing.

Or were they proper T-rexs.
Have tiny little arms and massive head?
But on a serious note, if you all had that dream, thats really odd.
Jacob

new topics

top topics

join