It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis Training, Can It Be Learned?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
Telekinesis is a psychic ability not a paranormal ability. I know this to be true because I have a psychic ability and have been doing years of research to understand why I have this power.

Powers like that developed they are not made. You can't make yourself have a psychic ability, either you have one or you don't.

Did not know that.

and....Rocket power was a great show. :-)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by iiinvision
I believe that the human race has ''forgotten'' about a lot in the last 4-6 thousand years.

This statement has always mystified me. Why would the human race "forget" useful skills, information or talents?

Don't we build on information that works and discard the BS when something better takes its place?

ex. medical science, astronomy etc.

on topic....I don't know if Psi can be learned. Ive been trying to make a psiwheel spin for years. No luck so far.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by whaaa]

We wouldn't purposely forget.......Certain things would have had to be hidden through time and the knowledge horded.

You can't act like back then they think and live how we do now and try to use 2009 reasoning to tihnk about something that happen 5 thousand years ago.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

What the heck are you talking about

Anyway I'm gona practice my spoon bending skills
If it works I'll even post a video!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

The only thing to learn is how 'reality' works. A physical change in reality such as TK requires changing perceived reality to meet what you 'expect' it to be on every single level to the point where any disbelief in the 'reality', even on the subconcious level, will cause the expected 'reality' to falter. TK, as a reality discipline can be learned, but it can never be demonstrated to others because the perceived reality is forced into the common denominator of all perceptions of reality of the current state.

I achieved a TK response once, and only once. All I tried to do was move a vase, at the moment of the movement, that split sliver of a second, was 'strange'. The vase didn't move, it 'shifted' position. The mental state at that split second was 'expansive'. To date, 32 years later, I haven't been able to achieve that shift again.

TK, as current pop culture paints it, is a fantasy. Every single demonstration of TK is nothing more than parlour tricks. Anybody can bend a spoon, if you learn how to stress the metal without detection. To impress me, someone would have to bend a spoon without touching it. Mind readers, people who speak with the dead, clairvoyants, etc... are all charlatans. Oh, they look good on Oprah, and other inane forums where the weak are easily tricked, but they all fail in controlled conditions. The one thing they are good at is taking money from people.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
It has been my observation that Telekinesis is a very real and learn-able ability a composite of biofeedback, natural law, subconscious/conscious mental ability and discipline.

Many people try to do tk however as a result of social conditioning and pop culture consider it to maybe be fantasy so don't actually give it a real try.

Consider a baby. How long and how much practice does it take a baby to learn to control a hardwired apparatus like the hand via conscious intent to the point of being able to play a song or paint a beautiful painting. Those who approach tk in the correct way do learn and do excel.

There is real research and conclusive experiment data out there for those who wish to research it and pseudo religious dogma for those who wish to clone the words of skeptic PosterMen who stand to gain significant income and notoriety by maintaining their stance on TK by ignoring the mountains available data. It is there but you have to put the work in.

I do not consider TK to be a super power but an understanding of the conscious/subconscious relationship with the natural law that governs our surroundings.
Do your research start small learn the basics then try shifting cups and all the other Hollywood projected overnight gained ability shown in movies.
Your discipline and study will yield your understanding. What could be more natural than the ability to communicate intention to energy whether its mass based or free flowing. To label it supernatural denotes exclusivity in the ability to attain it. Practice share workshop meditate that is how you get better.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sure just watch this video of John Chang and see telekinesis in action:

www.youtube.com...

You can train in qigong to do this -- I've had telekinesis before -- it's part of building up the autonomic electromagnetic energy. springforestqigong.com... -- Chunyi Lin has telekinesis.

Here's another example

www.wunderkabinett.co.uk.../archives/1098-More-Magnetic-Men.html

[edit on 16-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well.Most of the kids these days can not even read an analog clock that has just hands and no numbers.

We can't even build AGAIN the rocket that our grandfathers built to boost men to the moon.

Our military continues to make the same mistakes that their predecessors made because nobody wrote it down.

It is easy to forget directions,phone numbers,friends names,etc.

I can understand how other senses when not used can become repressed.

I know I have abilities that I have developed.

You must practice them just like any abilitiy.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i uh im skeptical about tk but, there is something, i posted on here a few years claimin to have a "gift", well im worried that it mite be true, ya see i dnt believe in any of this tell yesterday when i realised i have the power to understand how things work and how to manipulate that.
i read it up as a theory and searched for it, i believe its called intuitive aptitude.
i worry i cud get get dangerous because of everything personal thats haunted me my heart feels bitter and angry.
how do i control this plz help

my names gavin

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join