It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Had 3 Years Left?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Yet another thread about 2012? YUP!

ViewZone asked me to write a story about the Mayan Calendar. There is a common belief that the calendar holds a prophecy that the world will end in 2012. I knew very little about the whole topic when I began doing the research. I like to think I had an open mind. My investigation began with mainstream archaeology and expert interpretations of the calendar. But it soon took a turn that made my hair literally stand on end. I am now convinced that these prophecies are true.

To understand what is likely to happen to Earth and its people, you will need to remain calm and try to follow the facts. It's not as simple as some people describe. It requires an understanding of some fairly complicated science, but I think I can explain this in a way that you will easily understand.

Source
Please read the full article, as in both parts it makes more sense.

Suppose you had a reason to believe that 3 years remained that you could physically exist?

Suppose that 2012 was real and that the more you researched it the more conclusively you came to believe that the culminating events around the world are building to a state of what one might call "Apocalypse"?

Suppose your previously logical thinking of 2012 and doomsday shifted from a belief of skepticism to one of thinking such events were not only possible but inevitable?

This is how I am now leaning. I have read many many books and perhaps too many in regards to the whole 2012 subject.

So from a relatively realistic perspective I ask you. What would you do if you knew you had 3 years until Apocalypse? How would you live life if you knew that there was no way of surviving. This seems rather gloom I know and I sometimes envy ignorance, as bliss seems to be a sweet fruit it provides. I don't really buy into the Annunaki and Nibiru (reptilian) side of the story and finally found a seemingly logical conclusion to 2012.

This story can also coincide with many other conspiracies as well assuming TPTB understand what we are headed toward. What do you think they would do? If you think they would build huge underground bases and horde money as has been seen I agree with you.

The surprising findings of LaViolette, supported by other research, suggests that the extreme solar event corresponded to powerful radiation coming from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy and was associated with gamma rays and cosmic dust. Recent observations have shown a dramatic increase in gamma ray energy in the Galaxy's equator which will be in maximum alignment with our solar system on December 12, 2012. The past records in ice cores (strata from 13,880 to 13,785 BCE) suggest that intense radiation from this last event could have lasted many years. It seems highly likely that this alignment will cause another extreme solar event since other factors precipitating a "solar maximum" (i.e. the opposition of major planetary barycenters) also converge on this exact date.

The fact that galactic centers routinely radiate lethal gamma rays makes it unlikely that life, at least as we understand it, can survive in the universe. Sooner or later it is destined to be zapped.

Can the technology that has been suppressed save us?
Will we ever reach the point where we will have to venture to other planets?

I have been wrong and I would love to be wrong with this conclusion I have made. Time will tell like always.
So I plan to do everything I can but what will my fellow ATS'ers do?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by N3krostatic]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well interesting for you to ask...

I am pretty much in line with your thinking, though I may be a little more skeptical than you. Over the course of the past several months I have started really getting into different sorts of meditation, and honestly the results are amazing. Meditating, in any fashion, can help you approach everything with a calm awareness that makes every moment more enjoyable. I am trying to get closer to my family, and to realize that almost everything is out of my control. I am just sitting back and enjoying the ride.

My advice, if it matters, is to just realize its not all about you, and that if its supposed to happen well.....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3krostatic

So from a relatively realistic perspective I ask you. What would you do if you knew you had 3 years until Apocalypse? How would you live life if you knew that there was no way of surviving.

First I would go find Shania Twain.

Then give her a good schooling.

After that who cares?

Sorry I was just kidding...maybe.

new topics

join