It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi: Trying to avoid the question, who put the retention pay back into the bill...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is vary interesting....a reporter ask about a loophole in the bill and who was at the conference and pelosi trying to avoid the questions.

She knew who was at the conference. but she's not saying.

She's blaming the bush Administration.

She's blaming the Senate.

She's blaming AIG.

One of these days, the word will get out of who put this Language in the bill.

CSPAN2

At the beginning, she stated about bringing the troops home, perhaps to sidetrack the press from the real issues.

Rep McCotter puts it plain and simple..........

What do you think.......

[edit on 19-3-2009 by tiso_us]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
It's already been determined that Dodd did it, at the urging of the Treasury (Geithner). Of course, Geithner was dancing at the end of Obama's leash.

But the absolute denial of Pelosi, and her refusal to admit any Democrat involvement, is both staggering and dangerous. She is not only outright lying, she is trying to place the blame on anyone and everyone except the guilty.

I can tell just by listening to her, that she is too far-gone to ever apply reason to this or any situation. She reminds me of this passage:

Very often, the reason for the unawareness of reality is that a particular aspect of reality is too painful to accept. To protect the person from the distress of knowing the reality, the mind turns off the awareness. Telling a person who is in denial of reality that he should recognize what the reality is, is similar to telling a blind person to look at something. He is simply not capable.

www.spiritmag.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

I see your point. I also do not see the Republicans at fault here as they were left out of the loop.

Pelosi is so far out of reality words can not describe. being on the hill for so long, she has lost touch with this country and it's people.

Geithner and Dodd should be brought up on criminal charges for not only receiving AIG's payoff's but Manipulation of bills after they have been passed.

new topics

join