It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this is just weird; Time Travelers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Now this is just weird; Time Travelers!

I was just watching a few news clips and out pops these people from out of NOWHERE!!

In re-examining the video closely they seem to fade in indicating that it wasn't just a mere clip that caused them to suddenly appear, and sure enough, doing a frame by frame... at 2:19 they're not there, at 2:20 they're halfway transparent, and at 2:21 they're fully opaque and simply walk away.

Here's a still image capture of where they start to fade in, still halfway transparent.

I've seen some questionable videos but this is a MSM news clip. Either we're being invaded or someone is playing a really good trick on us.

PS - (Hmmm, they're both wearing black too)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That was merely a camera trick to match the tone of what the lady business owner was saying. Watch it again and listen to what she is saying.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't recognize any connection whatsoever between the news clip's audio content and the sudden fade in appearance of two people walking in the background.

While I'm sure some sort of Hollywood double exposure overlay video transition trickery might be accomplished, why would they go to the trouble, its just a simple news documentary.

I'm not knowledgeable about diagnosing video footage edits for the time segment in question. Someone in the editing department could have done it to trick everyone. Get me that editor on the phone, I want some answers!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by peopleunit

Hmmm, there are two things missing from the footage.

Aliens & UFO's

IRM

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by peopleunit

What worries me more is why were you watching that?

new topics

top topics

join