It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens ? UFOS? Prove It To Me !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Whilst i think you'd benifit from sitting down one evening, and just diving into the internet head first on a link clickathon to see what you can find. I'll give some stuff to get you started, as it may motivate you to take your own path in the end.

I posted this last night, thread's still active, join the discussion if you likes

It's a nice condensed little collection of videos that have been filmed by NASA. So they're not fakes. Some of it may be missinterpreted natural stuff, but some of it definatly isn't. You even have a direct quote from someone on Discovery saying "Control this is discovery, we still have the ALIEN SPACECRAFT under observation" And if you can't accept it straight from the horses mouth, then you probably never will.

Remember, your mind has to be open enough to accept what you're seeing sometimes.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by alien~BS

I have a question for you, and honestly I dont mindhelping you, but i just dont have the time.

Anyways, my question is this.
Instead of asking people to prove their exsistance or better to supply information on why they believe it to be true, ask youself why you are interested in the subject to begain with. Obviously you came here to find answers that can help you better understand this phenomenom and maybe allow you to dig deeper in yourself to believe (assuming you dont) but also to understand others perspective. So ask yourself that question and than dig deep yourself before asking others. I try to listen to what everyone and anyone has to say but only believe it until I myself reasearch and find the true answers for myself. So good luck on your quest!

Peace!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

<< 1   >>

join