It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are doomed.finished

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
He is right..
He is always right.

It could have been 10 trillion dollar bailout and have been past lol..
www.youtube.com...

Anyone have a musket I can borrow?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Speak for yourself.

I ain't in any way doomed or finished.

These statements are crap.

Now if you lived in Africa in a 10 year drought, with no food or water - and no love - then I'd take a look at your "doomed" prediction.

If you have no money, perhaps you can trade?

Money IS NOT the only way!

Cheer up mate

wZn

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
we are doomed when the sun stops shining.

this glass at the second line is half full.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The end or change of government is far from the end of the human species. In fact I say it's more symptomatic of the problem than a potential solution that so many people seem to think we just need a new government. How long will it take before we trust ourselves and others enough to realize we don't need to be guided and handled like little children?

[edit on 19/3/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Speak for yourself.

I ain't in any way doomed or finished.

These statements are crap.

Now if you lived in Africa in a 10 year drought, with no food or water - and no love - then I'd take a look at your "doomed" prediction.

If you have no money, perhaps you can trade?

Money IS NOT the only way!

Cheer up mate

wZn

Dude, Wake the hell up. You are right now a stone's throw away from that very environment...sabrer11004

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There's always the barter system...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
For a guy who looked like he was about to blow a seal, he should stop selling T-shirts and get a job announcing disclaimers at the end of adverts.

obviously, anyone who reads, including those with successful frontal lobotomies, know the Congress, Administration, Treasury, FED, and about every CEO, exec, wallstreet / financial / monitary corp, oil barrons, defense contractors, drug cartels, are all unqualified to do their jobs. A few notwithstanding, but very very few.

The proof is in their fruits.

It's like the blind leading the blind and Helen Keller isn't their to teach them.

It is like the circus came to town and took over the government.

I suggest a National General Strike as Seattle had in 1919.

If no one cashiers, no one moves freight, no on drives, no one travels no one does a damn thing for even a day,

What then?

Just manipulate the stocks and cash out on the up.

I guess that this wouldn't work in the 21st century after all.

They make their money by the instruments that should be illegal and inside trad..knowledge.

If they can get it and then we give them props, they aren't concerned with productivity, just looting.

When indictments come down on all involved, then I will believe they are not just talking heads. Of course most reps, senators, gov't, copr bigwigs will all be in prison....if that doesn't happen, I say talk to my handm cause my face isn't listening.

In the meantime, PinocciObama is doing a great ...umm...what's the word...

I'm sorry, I can't use the word on ATS.
Fill in the blank as you see fit.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If the corporate government falls, its a new day not a doomsday my friend!

2nd line!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by degenerate oto
If the corporate government falls, its a new day not a doomsday my friend!

2nd line!

The corporate government IS going to fall.

The problem here is their solution will be a TYRANNICAL WORLD GOVERNMENT.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The american people need to take a deep breath, bend over, and with a loud and very vigorous pop, PULL their heads outta their asses! Once they do this, then they might have the courage and strength to lace up a gigantic boot and kick this lameduck and totally useless gov't outta office and put the control and power actually back into the people's hands! Think about it folks, our so-called leaders, and I use the term "leaders" very loosely here have bankrupt this nation! Alllllllllll these so-called educated and high-pollutin politicians who say they can take care of us are spending our money like it's a lettuce leaf garden. They say they are going to fix our deficits via the trade and budget, and yet they spend more and more! They can't even balance their own checkbooks, and yet they say they're gonna balance our tax dollars?????? They tell us hard-working americans that we shouldn't have gone so deep in debt over our homes, all the while they're sending millions to israel, pakistan, yugoslavia, iraq, afghanistan, china, and even mexico! They say that there was NO money for education, healthcare, raising minimum wage, money to fix our roads, etc, but they sure found the money for their big pay raises now didn't they??? Tell me america, are you all not tired of the big weenie up the rear_end yet???????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Meh, I liked the overall point of this particular video, but then he lost me. He clearly has an agenda against democrats. Look through his history of videos. He's not anti government, he's anti democrats. He says Rush Limbaugh is awesome and Fox news is the only main stream media that is reliable...

dittohead in my book.

top topics

join