It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anybody...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Seen any new information floating around about the guy with the metal scrap that was "thrown from a UFO"? It looked kind of like a spike or tooth?

Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I saw the original post here months back...just wondering if there's any updates on this?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you gave a little more info, or a link to the thread, we could do a little diggin around for anything new

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica
If you gave a little more info, or a link to the thread, we could do a little diggin around for anything new
I'm at a loss for details because I can't seem to find the post. I do remember that it's composition was unknown but had traces of nickel or something. It had microscopic flakes or scales on it as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Do you remember anything, like a name, or even the area where it occured? Google is a wonderful thing if you know what to ask it

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here's one that sort of fits the details...
Here

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Close but no banana.

The object this man had was a long stalagmite type of object. It was originally slag that shot into the ground. I remember reading that he pried it out of the ground after it cooled. And the story was based in the U.S....anybody kinda know what I'm talking about?

Thanks for the help Eso.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
iremeber the object but i cant remember what his name was. i think they tried duplicating it but couldnt.i wish i could of be more help, i would actually like to no what happened with that. that and star child.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I remember - the guy's name is Bob White and he did have the artifact analysed. I don't know the outcome of the testing. If you search on ATS, you will find a few links on his name.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
BINGO! They tried to duplicate their own version of the object by using a torch and it wasn't successful. I'll look into Bob White on Google. Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace
i would actually like to no what happened with that. that and star child.

www.starchildproject.com...

new topics

top topics

join