It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Extraterrestial Message For You! (Survival)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

I have no intention of spreading fear or gloom and doom, some of what I have written I have been shown and told by the teachers that I have had contact with since childhood.

Everyone must realize from the day you were born you would also be facing death regardless of how or when, the death part is inevitable.

You can walk around all day dwelling on your own death as gloom and doom as well but it is a fact that cannot be changed in this mortality.

For most people who do not make it in the soon times ahead, they are better off and have nothing to fear and remember everyone will die one way or another from this event or otherwise it’s only a matter of when not always how, death may be something to fear for some but it is already subconsciously accepted upon birth as part of this life .You could be someone disregarding everyone’s messages about an upcoming change or disaster and still be selected to survive without having to ever prepare. Those who were meant to survive will survive. Those who are listening and preparing for such times are being called and in most cases already selected.

If you don’t fit into the selected category it doesn’t mean you’re a bad person or not special it only means that earths time has come and the recess bell has went off so most children must return back inside, whenever someone passes away in this world it is known by those in charge and monitoring, they already know what will happen to each individual and keep continual watch of every individual. In some cases many of us have already viewed the outcome of our lives before we entered into agreement of coming here and being born. If your time has come it will be allowed to happen, otherwise if it’s not your time and let’s say an accident occurs that person will be helped and saved.

Things only get better for most on the other side depending on how a person lives their life so if you are a good person death is nothing to fear. If you have done wrong to others and lived your life in a selfish way then you will have to face yourself first which will be your greatest struggle because you will punish yourself harder than the teachers will after remembering who you really are and why you came to earth and for what purpose, then you will have to face the consequences of all your actions, everyone will pay up for the wrongdoings they have done and caused to others, it is part of the law of consequence of action and unchangeable. It is the same with the law of opposition there must be opposition in all things as there must be consequence for all wrongdoings.

This life we are living is nothing more than a kindergarten or pre-school and we are the little children outside in the playground, the ET’s are the teachers inside and there is someone assigned to watch over everyone. Many religions and belief systems were allowed to be placed there intentionally so that the children would be disciplined and scared in most cases to do wrongdoings in fear of punishment, sometimes fear can be used as a tool for the better of a person in order to push them into doing the right things. For those who dwell on gloom and doom or eternal hell and punishment, there is no eternal punishment as suggested, this playground and recess is a short and finite learning period. Therefore if a child has been naughty and done wrong to others there will be a finite punishment that justly matches their wrongdoings whether in this life or the after. For most it’s better off a child believes in such things as it accomplishes what it was intended to accomplish.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

The ET’s that are allowed to visit this time on earth are not always what you think, they play a special role in everything happening and some are even here on assignment. Appearance can be deceiving and most disguise with masks on when doing their work. On Halloween many people wear masks to scare or play tricks on people, that is also the case with some of the ET’s that are visiting earth. Evil and good must exist in all mortal worlds, opposition in all things cannot be changed, evil plays a role in our existence as does love versus hate and most importantly choice and freewill, evil exists because of imperfection. Some of the ET’s are allowed to enter by law because they have been welcomed by us collectively through our own evil deeds, the collective action of humans on earth attract such entities and this is of our own choice and freewill, much of the world has invoked and invited such entities through hate, war and violence.

The law of action is of consequence and there will be a just punishment that equals the crime in every case. So for those who are wondering about all of the known ET races sighted on earth such as the greys, blues, Nordics, reptilians and the list goes on etc. Some of them are in disguise and some of them are not, some of them are here to help humanity and some of them are here to cause confusion and chaos, consequence and punishment can only be met by our own action. Only those who have committed such crimes attract such punishments and for the majority consequence of action takes place as a justly punishment in the afterlife not in this one but is part of the process of growth and mortality from imperfection to working towards perfection.

So you may be wondering which ET’s are here for the betterment of mankind and which are not, the question is of confusion and deception. There is a reason for this and there is an intention as well, but you must keep in mind that most ET’s have the capability of disguising to look however they choose and can appear to you as a reptilian when in fact they are not, or as a grey when in fact they are not, they can even appear to you as Tom Cruise or anything else they choose when in fact they are not. If you are encountered by such an entity you can know as one that is pretending does not take on physical form though will appear to look real, this is how for some they appear to be shape shifting or changing form and some have the gift to see them for who they really are. I have been shown all of the above types of aliens that are visiting this planet and met with some of them, those that are working for the betterment of mankind, I have had encounters with the other types that were allowed to be shown to me for my own personal awareness and knowledge.

My contact has mostly come from those who are living on this planet from a higher existence.. Some have labeled them as the Annunaki or even the Sun Gods of ancient times. There is a lot of misconception as to what the Annunaki really are, some have suggested they created us and then some believe good and bad about them both along with the myths and legends of ancient times. There is much confusion to be had and I really wish I could share more about this topic but cannot as of yet! I am unable to share anymore about this right now but want to add that there is nothing to fear in this world and regardless of what path you are on good or evil you can always change and everyone will make it in the long run whether in this life or the next or another.

Things are hard in this life and it was intended to be like this and for our own development and advancement, some who have it really hard in this life are here in many cases receiving justly consequence for past actions, not everyone came into this life guilt free and with a clean slate. Everyone has a different role and purpose as to why they were placed here and in some cases many chose to come on their own. Nothing will happen that was not meant to be and there is order in all things not chaos, chaos comes from elsewhere and is only a consequence of our own actions. Live your lives in the here and now and remember every decision and action you make is counted for and has a consequence whether good or bad bound by the laws of this existence and mortality.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrobee

You do not have to dig very deep, it’s better you don’t dig too deep so you have easy access to getting out when needed and you want to be closer to the surface if there is an air problem anyway. If you are 10 miles away from Lake Michigan you should be fine but make sure you are elevated enough above the lake, check your elevation level. There will be great flooding from lakes but it will also subside and mostly be unwanted water, if you are at a higher elevation and away from the coastlines the most important thing to prepare for is the tornadoes, earthquakes and super storms that will come. Store as much food and water as you can, that will be the most valuable thing in the aftertime. There will be no system left for profit and everything will be changed permanently.

Take it easy on your back you have until mid 2010 to secure yourself. I was assured this won’t take place until after mid 2010 according to our calendar. It will also not take place in 2012 according to our calendar but it will take place before or after that date and they would not tell me when but I think I have a feeling when. People in disguise have used that date among many others to cry wolf many times to throw the world off track until the wolf shows up and those who were tired of hearing about the wolf finally gave up on preparing.

This is the reason why some have spread such rumors and called wolf out many times in advance knowing there was no wolf hoping to catch the world off guard and frustrate them so they give up on preparing for such events, as I have stated there are also entities not of this world working against the betterment of mankind, do not be one of those who gave up on the cry of wolf and be prepared and use the modo “It’s better to be safe than sorry.” Do not dwell on such events in a negative way but rather prepare for them mentally with hope and belief that everything will be ok. Live life to the fullest in the here and now and spend precious time with family and loved one’s.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Jennifer07 I just wonder will ET Reveal themself to the Whole world?? write back thank you.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I Love what you have to share, thank you for your insightful and compassionate wisdom. I looked with skepticism at first and soon experienced what shows me the truth when I experience it.

Please remember me and lets talk much more when you get U2U privilege.

In the meantime know that you are not alone and that it must be OK to start talking about things which were before kept private.

See you around soon and welcome to the forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennifer07

Thank you for shining new light on some of my own experiences. I was told that there were other Lovers of Peace, but I still had some doubts. It makes me incredibly happy to be reminded that I truly am not alone. Always remember to think positive and enjoy the day.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
wait wait wait........you say all this stuff then contradict yourself with "you wont need food or water" but you tell us to make sure we have plenty of it.....hmmm seems a little odd to me?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
wait wait wait........you say all this stuff then contradict yourself with "you wont need food or water" but you tell us to make sure we have plenty of it.....hmmm seems a little odd to me?

I'm sorry I think you may have mistaken what I said about not needing food and water for those who will make it at a later date after the shift/transformation. Those who live in higher realities do not need food or water as a source of life and energy however can eat by choice. Their bodies do not function in the same way ours do. Many of the ET's visiting this planet and some that are living on this planet in higher realities are the same and do not need food to sustain life as they have other sources of energy.

There is a change that must take place to the physical body at this transformation. Food and Water will be needed after the earths shifts and much more will happen after this event for periods of time after before this transformation and shift occurs, I have not been told or do not know how long after the transformation occurs. Food and water will be the only thing of value for those who survive and I suggest they save as much as they possibly can, it's better to be safe than sorry for those who choose to ride it out and survive this event. There are many questions I have myself but I am only allowed to know so much. All I can say is be prepared and use the modo. "It's better safe than sorry"

Best of luck

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for the kind words Antar, dream-maker and everyone!

I may not be around for a while because I have sort of a long vacation trip I'm going on if you can call it that.-)

But I hope to be back and keep in touch with everyone.

I wish you all the best!

Jen

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok...so im a loyal member of ats...also another site "blackhatworld.com"

this person is a nut... please dont feed into it... check out these threads and when they were posted...also look at the child like grammer and writing style... i also think this is a boy btw.

read all this persons replies here... you tell me

(today)
First

(yesterday)
Second

read what he says here:
yep

also heres his profile...read through all his activities... things he says..and the manor said... totally a young guy

im so insulted

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eatfleshzombie

Just curious but what does that person have to do with this thread?

Best Wishes,
Jen

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Ok, I just read the links you provided and somebody has taken what I've written and copied it on that site.

I have never been to that site until just now!

Jen

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I have read through all of your links and registered on that website and replied to each thread.

I'm assuming you think I am someone else on that website but you are mistaken, this is the first time I have ever been to that website.

You can verify that with the website if you choose.

Best Wishes,
Jen

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Jennifer07]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
J07, is there any truth to the accusation? If so, just be honest because regardless of where you get your info or your age you have said somethings that need to be respected and discussed in more detail, that's how we do it here on this forum. So much can become of your message, please ignore the trolls...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi Antar,
Someone used my messages from that website, the website deleted them.
The person who posted my messages did not claim they were his messages.
The other links provided by eatmyfleshzombie had nothing to do with me
so I don't really understand what I'm being accused of.

I shared a message here of my own decision intended for whoever.
People are welcome to listen or think whatever they choose.

I wish everyone the best!
Thanks
Jen

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
So do all higher beings have some phyical attributes or are they just energy? I also see in your first post that you state some things that are from the bible. The bible also mentions a 1000 yrs of peace after the apocalypse. Is there a God(higher being) that ETs believe in. If you are not selected do you go to hell? If you ever meet another ET, would they care if you took a picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join