It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's over now, we have monetized our debt! (AIG is a smoke screen)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Ahh cool, thanks for the heads up - its not someone I see much of day 2 day =)

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Sorry I can't read through everything in this thread so if this point has been made, my apologies.

Glenn Beck works for FOX. So as much as this has been planned he is just the facilitator of this "information". He is one of them and is just doing what he is told to.

THIS IS INDOCRINATION.

Nothing more. They have to expose everything like slowly getting into an ice cold pool. Because they know we outnumber them so heavily, they cannot create mass panic because desperate people will do desperate things. They want us to ask for this transistion thus the indoctrination. It is everywhere people.

I never watch tv or movies but I watched Role Models a couple nights ago. I had heard from many people how funny it is. There was a part where in disgust of himself, a character who is supposed to be talking to high schoolers about not doing drugs instead talks about the underground sex slave trade. Just one of the thousands of examples of indoctrination all around the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It is the basic supply and demand formula. We have no shortage of supply,vehicles are piling up at our ports because they have no place else to go. There are no food shortages, no lack of electrical productivity, and even oil is dropping in price because of lack of the same thing that all economies need.

DEMAND

Without demand, market systems do not work, and corporations have succeeded in lowering wages and salaries below the point where they can maintain demand. Demand has been propped up for the last nine years by credit, which results in debt. Debt can not be paid back by people who have no jobs, or do not make enough money to pay the bills and pay the debt. The result is that demand has collapsed very rapidly. Without demand, investments become worthless.

We have reached the point where we can produce more than we can consume, at least in the developed world. We have been living in a disposable economy for several decades now, and even with planned obsolescence, We have gotten to the point where demand can not keep up with supply.

There are two things that have to happen to fix this problem. Wages have to go up, and working hours have to be cut. We need an economic policy that works to increase demand, by setting up the rules to raise wages. This means trade treaties that demand our trading partners establish policies to increase wages and consumption in their own countries, establish pollution controls and other standards, because meeting these needs create jobs, and improves quality. From my observation, most peoples corporate jobs these days mainly evolve around justifying their jobs. With higher wages and lower hours productivity will probably jump, and even working less hours we will out produce our current levels.

Right now would be a good time to completely rebuild our nations transportation infrastructure. Clearly it is time to take things to the next level. We could easily build an electrical rail system where individuals could take their privately owned vehicles on the rail system, and be navigated to their destinations through computers. With onboard and external redundant safety systems accidents would be greatly reduced, without individuals controlling speed, braking, or steering, efficiency would be vastly increased. People could travel between cities at two hundred miles per hour, drive across the U.S. in fifteen hours. Oh, and bye bye speeding tickets, and most other traffic violations. These personally owned vehicles could be built so that they have their own power supply systems, and can operate at lower speeds off the rail as well as on.

Everyone keeps going over the figures put out by the media on the performance of the economy, they might as well be looking at chicken entrails like a bunch of voodoo priests, cause none of these supposed experts know what they are talking about. Use some common sense people.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join