It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's over now, we have monetized our debt! (AIG is a smoke screen)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Tent...go to 5:48 in the first video.

There is a 3D diagram of your money graph....except a tad bigger.

It's insane...GB is starting to sound like RP.

He was defending his supporters today as well...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Be careful, David. According to GB today on his FOX show, RP supporters are now being profiled as "Domestic Terrorists" If someone has a RP bumper sticker, or a "Don't Tread On Me" flag, etc., we are now considered "The Enemy".
(OOOOO, I feel so Dangerous)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
They have all this planned for a long time, and to think that we were talking about this same thing here in ATS for years.

First the collapse of the US economy, the collapse of the American dollar and very soon a new currency.

And to think that we that talked about all this were call crazies and conspiracies believers.

Well I will like to see what those that made fun of us have to say about all this.

The collapse of the dollar is been intentionally, don't make doubt about it.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by marg6043]

You are so right about everything you've said, and now the real problem is the U.N. is telling everyone to ditch the dollar. I believe China will strike us in retaliation if they lose half of their wealth that is already invested in the U.S. It is not a matter of if the dollar will tumble it is a matter of when and my friends that will be sooner then later.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Yeah..he talked about it on his radio show this morning as well. The list of "possible" terrorist qualities was so vague it could almost include anyone.

Ron Paul, Bob Barr, and Chuck Baldwin have all filed lawsuits as they were named as people who possible "domestic terrorists" would support.

Crazy.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Maybe its time for the Citizens to ease some of the upper and upper middle management of our government into retirement? For instance the guys running the fed, a few of these hacks running agency's and several members of the congress. Since we can't convince them of our point of view its kind of pointless in trying to argue with them since they are going to do what is in their best interest, not ours.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So we print a few trillion, it isnt good but everyone fails to see it in perspective...

See this thread..

EU is 25 trillion in the hole???

I iwsh it was all roses, but some inflation now to stop deflation is not a bad thing, they just have to STOP printing once the spread changes. I wonder if they will...

What do you think the total assets in the US are?? ~100 trillion or so?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Great post! On a side note, am I the only one suspicious of the "new" Beck? He came out swinging from day one and hasn't stopped. I find it odd.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Dude, you hit the nail on the head, another diversion , another "i wasnt fully aware of what was happening".

I wish we could recall Obama like the way we did Gray Davis....

I think what gets to me the most is how zero gets away with it in his smug, elitist, arrogant attitude towards a country he could care less about.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have been talking to alot of people that have jobs in the banking industry, they say its going to get worse, and it will be like this for a year.

The people at the helm have lost control of the ship, or perhaps they never had a clue how to sail but said they wanted to be captains.

I dont know what O is doing but what ever it is, someone told him to
do it. I personally dont think he actually thinks or speaks by himself.

If he keeps going like he is, there wont be much of anything to call
American anymore, we would have sold it, or made it part of the
government.

He isnt working out, and I think we should look for someone new, dont you ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
From GLenn Beck's tv/radio show...he explains how the Public is being deceived.

Did you notice what the fed did yesterday?

The fed is buying our debt.....that is NOT good. The spending has to stop NOW.

added vids to post/edit title

I applaud your diligence. This site, or any site needs careful watchers. Keep up the good work.--------------------------PC

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
reply to post by Seany

yeah but if you remember they are pumping nearly 2 trillion into the economy...

Bad news folks just learned my mother and sister lost their jobs... That makes my whole family of 4 out of work.

Tentickles, I truly am sorry to hear that your mom and sister just lost their jobs. I've been out of work now for a while myself and no one is hiring. There are more and more business collapses every day.

Things are moving at a faster pace now. It's going to be a very difficult couple of months until we really see the endgame come into view. I hope you and your family make it through alright, as do everyone reading this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skoalman88
Great post! On a side note, am I the only one suspicious of the "new" Beck? He came out swinging from day one and hasn't stopped. I find it odd.

To be honest, I don't think it's suspicious. I think he, and the people he reports to, have seen what's coming and know that the jig is up. We're just waiting for that very loud and painful thud at the bottom. I think they all know it and have decided that it's time to let the chips fall where they may and to hell with the consequences.

He'll now be seen as fringe and someone who can't be taken seriously because he is reporting all of this obtuse news that no one else is, so it clearly must be wrong. [sarcasm] I mean seriously. Obama is on Leno. How bad could things possibly be if he can hang out on TV shows? [/sarcasm]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
But, this is a last ditch effort. China must have cut us off in a back room phone call. It was just too much for them to handle.

I am not a financial expert by any means, so can someone please explain to me why we should care about what happens to China?

Did we send a carrier battle group into their waters and force them to buy our debt? Did we go over there and twist peoples arms to invest in our market? If they lost money and get stuck with debt, then so be it, buyer beware, you now own some nice parcels of land in the USA. China has been conning US citizens for years with cheap manufacturing, and crappy products. They have stolen most of the US manufacturing jobs. So please tell me why we should care that they get stuck holding the bag on debt that they decided to invest in?

Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife

It also doesn't help that our president is more concerned about NCAA Brackets and Campaigning and going on Jay Leno, when he should be at the Oval Office reigning in his party and calling every single person with an alternate idea.

I think Obama is doing all he can do, given the circumstances he inherited from Bush/Cheney/FedReserve. He wants to change the financial rules to make it a fair playing field for everyone and take away the financial/banking/corporate advantages they now have through poisoned laws. Give it a chance. Maybe no one can undo this mess.
But, his Leno interview was good and his picking an NCAA bracket showed he has a little "average Joe" in him, unlike the oilmen/ corporate bastards who've been bilking us for decades.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but to me Glenn is a fraud! All of a sudden he wants to be Ron Paul Jr?? I think he's just propaganda too. It seems like hes trying to ignite a riot or a resistance.

I don't trust him at all, especially that hes Fox's new face all of a sudden. *Move over O'Rielly theirs a new sheriff in town*

I do believe were DONE, but no one can tell for sure. The dollar collapse and all this spooky stuff is speculation. Only time will tell, and me being a Poker player knowing 'outs' and 'implied odds' the probabilities of a victorious recovery of such a "resilient nation" are against us.

(Wait? Does that make sense?)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VenusOnTheHalfShell

This whole thing about the circumstances "inherited" from bush is just rubbish, ESPECIALLY when zero hammers us about the crisis and how we need to spend spend spend, then all of a sudden the crisis is not as bad as we thought, its a smokescreen from a man who is a better liar than bush could ever be. The same man who wants servicemen/women to pay for injuries incurred while serving their country out of their own pockets, no president or politician had ever suggested such a sickening idea, but now obama has. Give what time? time for him to lie to us somemore, time for him to pay peoples mortgages who wont do it themselves, and penalize those that have played by the rules. Bush didnt create freddie/fannie, dodd, and frank and obama did, obama got tons of cash from freddie/fannie/aig. keep blaming bush & friends, you wont get to the truth of matters following that path...................

[edit on 20-3-2009 by XD9611]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XD9611

You haven't been paying enough attention the last 8 years. We americans are here because the Bush/Cheney/FedReservists aided and allowed us to come to this abyss. I don't condone all Obama has done, i.e some of his appointees are huge red flags. But he gives the "impression" of some common sense, grounded decision making. THAT, is a far cry from the imbecile he's following who did zip.

Obama hasn't made all the right decisions, I'll grant you that. The veteran thing was a head scratcher. But it's been rectified in a swift manner, something the previous administration never did with their veteran policies or lack of.

If there is a global plan to bankrupt america and create a global banking system, we will have to fight for our freedom and our country and stand up to all these cheese dip politicians. But for now, Obama is bright and new and Bush continues to reek.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Truly a disturbing thread.

It nearly feels pointless to say anything else.

Good grief.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
so you need some money to pay your bills..you go to the ATM and get some...ops, its out of money!

so you go home, fire up your printer and print some

'you' is the fed, the atm is china

thats a really simple analogy, but i don't think its too far off

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by toepick

Actually, rather than an ATM, replace that with the Pay-Day-Loan store.

Then your analogy is dead on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join