It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Quit bankrupting this country & Monitor The Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What's funny about the situation were in is, Ron Paul is the only person in the federal government that speaks the truth. Even when he is doing his job in the House of Representatives they say that his time is up. While on the other hand Barack Obama gets everyone rallied up by selling his agenda to the lower and failing middle class by saying the the solution is to spend uncomprehendible amounts of money that all in all creates jobs that Americans don't want to do and won't do, and the media is 24/7 following Obama while he is a crook himself.

Do you think that the NWO who justified slavery then segregation to build the capital for capitalism would allow a half black man who wasn't part of them to be the president? Give me a break, Barack Obama is probably a bigger part of the NWO than George Bush was.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Nobody can invade this country. I even have serious doubts that if it came to it and the Armed Forces DID try to take us over (which wouldn't happen by the way) that not even THEY could win a war on American soil.

If they think this skirmish in Iraq is bad, they haven't seen anything.

There are more guns in this country than their are bodies to fire them.
If things ever went that far, I pity the fool who tries to stop the people from throwing the corruption out on its ass.

They've been selling a billion (WITH A B) rounds of ammo EVERY DAY for the last six months.
Enough guns to supply every soldier in the Chinese Army with three weapons. The Chinese can't even supply all of their soldiers.
Nobody would stand a chance. It would be the biggest disaster of a military event in history.

The only chance they have is to spark a civil war and back the side they want to win.
That is what worries me.
People need to stand united and they will hand over the keys.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

If I could wish on stars...I would wish that Ron Paul became The President of The United States...

Great Post...Star & Flag.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If Ron Paul had become POTUS, we would be on the road to recovery right now.

That is if he had been allowed to live once the TPTB realized that he was dead serious when he vowed to do away with the fed and the IRS.

My boss actually mentioned that today at work. "Yeah and if Ron Paul were in there we would be broke right now."
I wanted to choke him. Of course it doesn't matter much to my boss, he is about to retire. And I understand where he comes from. He is keeping a very watchful eye on his 401k, but this is selfish. He isn't thinking for future generations.

THE MARKETS SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO SELF-CORRECT!!!!
Geeze, I wanted to scream it at him, and I came pretty close to it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

I've struggled with that notion.

In all honesty, and this is just complete speculation on my part...nothing more...the government doesn't need an army.

I'm sure we have stock piles of chemical weapons and all other types of goodies...not to mention drones.

They could threaten with dropping a chemical bomb and kill millions with the push of a button.

This is all speculation of course.

I have always hoped and thought that US military would always stand behind it's citizens...but there will always be those who follow orders, regardless of what they are.

I'm just sayin'....in all reality...if the government did so choose...they could do the unthinkable...attack their own country with biological weapons.

I don't think this will happen....and this is another major reason to keep government small.

Power corrupts absolutely...it always will....no matter if it's big business, or big government.

It's scary to think of that as a possibility though isn't it? It's something I have not thought about until recently.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

A few months ago I made a thread....a "What if" thread....as in Ron Paul becoming President instead of Obama.

I got made fun of for it....it was wishful thinking....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That is where it all starts...wishful thinking...I am off to read that
thread right now...!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I certainly agree that the Government should be kept small.

And I'll tell ya', man, if they were to drop even one chemical shell on this soil they had better damned hope that it doesn't land anywhere near me.
I'll be all over them like white on rice.
And I know there are a lot of folks like me.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This will sound crazy at first, but I think there is one more avenue at out disposal that Americans seriously need to consider trying before taking any other step.

People should start filing class action lawsuits in Federal court accusing the government of breach of contract and false advertising.

The government is still taxing us, yet it is failing to deliver the constitutional form of government they are supposed to supply us in return.

The court system would give us absolute right of discover to demand through subpoena relevant documents with institutions like the Federal Reserve and IRS and what their contractual obligations are and to and with the Government are to prove their unconstitutionality.

Class action lawsuits have worked against the cigarrette companies and other big corporations.

Breach of contract is a serious issue and we are all under contract to pay the Federal Government taxes to provide a certain form and style of government they are contracted to provide to us in exchange that they are not.

If hundreds of thousands of Americans joined together in thousands of lawsuits suddenly hit the Federal Court System you can bet that the Media and the Federal Government would take notice.

Remember Judges might preside but it's citizens who will be the jurors.

I think this is the smart next step.

The only reason those AIG bonuses were paid because it was written into the contracts and the Treasury was afraid to get sued.

I think it's time we all considered our contracts with the Government and decide for ourselves if they are being honored and if they aren't, then we should sue.

It would be a heck of an undeniable statement neither the media nor the government could afford to ignore and we just might win more than we could imagine in the process.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

And I'll tell ya', man, if they were to drop even one chemical shell on this soil they had better damned hope that it doesn't land anywhere near me.

That's the crazy thing about the possibility of this...we could have all the guns in the world...and it wouldn't matter...not one bit.

One strike like that would scare the crap out of everyone into giving up.

I really wish we could turn back time....right some wrongs the easy way by not doing them at all.

The mess we are in is becoming so great, I don't know how we are going to recover.

If something like hyperinflation where to hit...yikes.

Over 300 million people in this country...and almost all of them would be looking for food..trying to keep warm...

Scary to think about.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I actually think that is a great idea.

How do we get the message out? What if everyone were to buy a very large add in their local paper?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I don't think they want to tip their hand like that.
I don't think they are going to gas us.
Like I said, anyone not affected by it would be all over them quick.

Not only that, they would lose the income of taxation all across the board. Nah, they want to keep this crap-house afloat so they can continue to milk us.

We need movement. And we need it yesterday.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Someone a little better spoken than myself could put forth a mission statement and then people could buy a full page write up in the local paper to last for a month.
A youtube blitz to coincide could get the ball rolling.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

I actually think that is a great idea.

How do we get the message out? What if everyone were to buy a very large add in their local paper?

The move really is to just find a couple of good lawyers who want to take the case on. This would be a potentially huge pay day to a Lawyer willing to take a gamble on it. A smart law firm seeking publicity and a possible kazillion dollar fee on a winning case would actually place and pay for the adds themsleves.

All kinds of political action committess would get involved too providing orginizations and funds.

Guess what, it's all legal! The citizens, using the citizens own courts to make a case against the government and charging it with breach of it's terms of the contract. If you paid your taxes you help up your end.

There is no way that the government can prove it is providing us constitutional government. Our rights are inalieanable and one look at the Patriot Act makes that laughable.

Worse for the government is every contract it has cut with private corporations and foreign countries could be called right out on the table.

Everything they have been hiding would no longer be hidden.

Getting a lawyer in your local area with the guts and the nerve to file it would be the first step. Getting people to sign on with a signature and a deposition in how they feel the government didn't meet its obligation would be easy from there.

All legal, no revolution here, just the citizens using a legitimate branch of government to see if their rights and contracts are being violated. The government having to prove they haven't, and having to prove it to a jury of citizens.

Trust me when I say they would rather have us all in the streets with guns than in the Court House with lawyers!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The government is still taxing us, yet it is failing to deliver the constitutional form of government they are supposed to supply us in return.

It is a great idea. It's just for this one thing

Amendment XVI
The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Ratified 02/03/1913 (or not) This little tidbit was needed so that we could be Forced to pay income tax. Needed as there is no aportionment for taxing our money to be given to the Federal Reserve Private Bank. ALL of our income tax goes directly to pay interest on our own money, right back to the Fed.

Our founding fathers would literally puke. Having endured a bitter war to free us from this very thing.

Fight a revolution to be free from the central bank of England, only to be enslaved to the central Federal reserve Bank..

Yes I think they would puke

I think I might puke

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

Someone a little better spoken than myself could put forth a mission statement and then people could buy a full page write up in the local paper to last for a month.
A youtube blitz to coincide could get the ball rolling.

There are lot's of ways to get it organized. The whole idea would be to get as many different groups to file as many different breach of contracts and false advertising suits as possible.

Write a press release the day you file, send it to the local newspapers and TV stations and make up some petitions to sign up litigants and you really have a case. They will likely try to dismiss them at first, maybe even a lot of them, but the more that keep getting filed the stronger the message becomes.

The harder it gets to ignore.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I wonder if Ron Paul would be willing to go that far?

I mean, I'm sure he could find a Constitutional Lawyer that may be willing to argue it. But is he willing to put his neck out there that far?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If you cannot see by now that our Government (minus one or two real Americans like Ron Paul) is a rogue government controlled by outside interests, I can't help you!

But they will fail.

The minute they pass a bill to take our guns and one shot is fired - it is all over!

They will not stop a couple million pissed off armed Americans - our military and police force will stand down and the vultures will be hung.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

It really wouldn't matter, because as you put in your disclaimer "or not"... In fact, it wasn't.

The suit would hold if anyone had the cajones to argue it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

Ratified 02/03/1913 (or not) This little tidbit was needed so that we could be Forced to pay income tax. Needed as there is no aportionment for taxing our money to be given to the Federal Reserve Private Bank. ALL of our income tax goes directly to pay interest on our own money, right back to the Fed.

That is one of the major breaches of the contract. The contract itself is to provide a representative republic as described in the Constitution and the original Bill of Rights.

I would like to see all documents from 1913, the bank records of everyone who voted for that amendment, as well as all records from the Federal Reserve act the following year. Show enough collusion and questionable relationships and now you have reason to repeal the amendment through a special vote of the people not the Congress, just like Proposition 13 years ago in California.

The bigger point is the number of actual citizens and the number of actual cases can't be dismissed as fringe unless they are fringe.

The real breach of contract is that citizens are no longer represented in the government. Special Interests corporate and otherwise can be shown dominating the legislative agenda with no thought to individual citizens.

If 100 million Americans eventually signed onto one various suit or another they really are going to have a hard time justifying some of their actions in Washington.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join