It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF in Gaza: Killing civilians, vandalism, and lax rules of engagement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

IDF in Gaza: Killing civilians, vandalism, and lax rules of engagement

www.haaretz.com

During Operation Cast Lead, Israeli forces killed Palestinian civilians under permissive rules of engagement and intentionally destroyed their property, say soldiers who fought in the offensive.

The soldiers are graduates of the Yitzhak Rabin pre-military preparatory course at Oranim Academic College in Tivon. Some of their statements made on Feb. 13 will appear Thursday and Friday in Haaretz. Dozens of graduates of the course who took part in the discussion fought in the Gaza operation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well, here it is, in their own words!

After decades of the Israeli government pretending killing American protestors and civilians were accidents, here are IDF soldiers admiting to destroying homes and killing civilians.

This I hope means a little more transparancy from the Israeli government and maybe they will start listening to UN resolutions now.

They lost a great deal of respect with the last offensive, one they seem to know, they cannot repeat again.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
this will be like a whisper into the wind. Don't waste your breath trying to prove the evilness of Israeli government because you will be an anti-semite.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreab_boy
[this will be like a whisper into the wind. Don't waste your breath trying to prove the evilness of Israeli government because you will be an anti-semite.]

We have a lot of pro-Zionist lieutenants working directly for Israel in the various branches of parliament and parliament itself in Canada.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Most of my posts are countered quickly by israel supporters, now I make a whole thread and none show up??

What gives?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Well I appreciate the post my friend!
It's good to shed some light on what is truly happening over there,
Palestinians are being treated as animals and killed in the streets for what amounts to religious fanatacism, their land being taken....This is modern-day genocide, and the United States government has a hand in it all just by helping to fund it. Effing disgusting is what it is, I am ashamed of our leaders and the American public for not waking up to what is really going on!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here is a link everyone should look it, it's a website called "IF AMERICA KNEW"

www.ifamericaknew.com...

top topics

join